ntpill is cope

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
it’s all about lookz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, XtrovertNTnormalfag, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
No

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Samsepioler, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
Fun fact: the normies you see with goodlooking women aren't betabuxxin, they are just NT Who can function in society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Samsepioler, Deleted member 46727 and 2 others
Fun fact: the normies you see with goodlooking women aren't betabuxxin, they are just NT Who can function in society.
who are also good looking

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Deleted member 27066 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
"NT" just by itself is useless.
It dosen't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 27066
Not cope. Just taken too far by mentalcel spergs

Stupid thread ofc looks matter but if your extremely non -nt unless your htn+ you going to struggle to get both ltr and ons. However a nt mtn can easily get a gf

Stupid thread ofc looks matter but if your extremely non -nt unless your htn+ you going to struggle to get both ltr and ons. However a nt mtn can easily get a gf
if you mumble to yourself and pounce around the room then yeah ofc you’re gonna be incel. most people here aren’t even ND they are just abused dogs from their looks

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and heightmaxxing
if you mumble to yourself and pounce around the room then yeah ofc you’re gonna be incel. most people here aren’t even ND they are just abused dogs from their looks
I kinda agree that alot of people aren't non nt just socially anxious bout their looks. However nt pill still is real most gl girls i know know are dating high mtn+ but also very nt guys however I'm 17 so soical circles might matter more

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Xdddas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
it’s all about lookz
Looks don't work for shit if you can't even hold a basic fucking conversation.

I am so non-NT that I struggle to fucking buy shit from the grocery store and from cafes. If they don't have self checkouts I just leave because I genuinely struggle that hard at communicating with other people. I was diagnosed with PDDNOS at 5 years old.