[NUCLEAR] Prettyboymaxxing Archives (video summary from 1967) - (ULTIMATE GUIDE)

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor

Used ChatWithVideo

Based on the video transcript, here are the bullet points of what women find attractive in a man (and what they don't):
Attractive:
  • A man who is bigger than them.
  • A man with a strong character.
  • Men who are able to sing and play music.
  • Men who are interested in music and singing.
  • A well-proportioned man, around six foot in height.
  • Men who are fairly slim and athletic.
  • Men who are taller than them.
  • Men who are not very muscular.
  • Men with a good personality.
  • Men with a medium height, not too fat, not too muscular.
  • Men who are thin and well-built.
Not Attractive:
  • Men who are too preoccupied with their own masculinity.
  • Men who are too muscular.
  • Men who are overweight or overly developed due to bodybuilding.
  • Men who are too heavy.
  • Men who are too fat or muscular.
  • Men who are very brawny and "ugly looking".
  • Men who are very thin.
  • Men who are overfed.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, AscendingHero, orangomango2003 and 10 others
Men who are not very muscular.
Masc coping destroyed BEFORE COLOURED TV, internet, mobile phones, social media.

Yet some users here will say mascmaxxing is the best way to looksmax because Hamza says so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, orangomango2003, BoredPrince and 13 others
"Men with a medium height"

jfl, like that would get you anywhere today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface and Nick.Harte
None of them mention face so not really

@looksmaxdalingwood @DrSmalCox @AstroMuttfibonacciasianascending @ReadBooksEveryday @reardelta @BigJimsWornOutTires @SubhumanIncel @TRUE_CEL @annonDelonLover1999 @crisishamo008 @calipsoforever @gymcellingnietzschezura @Lurker69 @Use1essViper @ZeroTolerance @Osiebabouche @lelouche @enchanted_elixir @Ohwell2.0 @SidharthTheSlayer @Jungcuck @UglyItalianYerico7 @danndynogymforyourface1223 @Iasacrko @DebetroNM5000Member @rajjjjjjJohnDoe @human304 @jbslayerchad @Tomboyslayer @iamgoodboyclank_anon @ZeroTwo @skorpSwoleChad69 @Sync75sd15 @ErenHeightPilledum @MUSTYCOPERcedb44 @5thickdickdaddy27 @Beastimmung @bugeyeoobelish HarrierDuBoisRazebtom69 @trumpwillwinmulattocel @vanillaicecream @Peakaesthetics @dar.337 @OrbeckofVinheim @russiancel @ReformedtheRider @Esteban1997 @AlexBrown84

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
"Most irish men are brawny and ugly looking."

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
being methmaxed thin is ideal. being the victim of irish potato famine mogs

It looks like Hamza and Redpill youtubers are doing a very good job. Honestly, I love Hamza and other Redpill gurus for reducing the competition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, copemachine and alriodai
"The problem is if you go to an Apollo place and start doing bodybuilding, you will get overweight or you will get so developed, that you would look rather like what you might expect to find in a zoo."

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Seth Walsh and alriodai
Masc coping destroyed BEFORE COLOURED TV, internet, mobile phones, social media.

Yet some users here will say mascmaxxing is the best way to looksmax because Hamza says so.
But but but women in the past! Trad women like masculine super masculine men!!! Social media changed that!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Seth Walsh
6 feet in 1967 is equal to 6'4 in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Brootal, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29796 and 1 other person
All of them are LTB at best.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface and Brootal
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, aspiringexcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
All honest not virtue signalling at all
They are still LTBs but they're still honest.

The same niggas here who are incel to LTNs and indians (80% of them) rating some HTBs or MTB with hot bodies as LTBs and having high standards for women

Hypocrite mfs

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Seth Walsh

video summary from 1967​

• +1
Reactions: wayme and Seth Walsh
Yet some users here will say mascmaxxing is the best way to looksmax because Hamza says so
All of those traits in the video fits hamza very well.

They said “well built man” not some scrawny pretty boy, they refer to frame, bones and good amount of muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
All of those traits in the video fits hamza very well.

They said “well built man” not some scrawny pretty boy, they refer to frame, bones and good amount of muscles.
good genes and good face

Used ChatWithVideo

Based on the video transcript, here are the bullet points of what women find attractive in a man (and what they don't):
Attractive:
Not Attractive:
  • Men who are too heavy.
  • Men who are very thin.
  • Men who are overfed.

That was the 60s. Different era.

Women want perfectly sculpted demi-gods now. Perfect soft tissue contouring, healthy fatpads with some dimorphism in the lower third. Oh and ideally 6'5 too.

Hypergamy just keeps getting worse. I would just give up if u are not a 90+ percentile, sub 6ft prettyboy unless u are ready to go under the knife and have multiple surgeries to go beyond ur phenotypic maximum.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Women want perfectly sculpted demi-gods now. Perfect soft tissue contouring, healthy fatpads with some dimorphism in the lower third. Oh and ideally 6'5 too.

Hypergamy just keeps getting worse. I would just give up if u are not a 90+ percentile, sub 6ft prettyboy unless u are ready to go under the knife and have multiple surgeries to go beyond ur phenotypic maximum.
No knife for social class. No knife for harmony.

Idgaf I'm drunk as hell right now so imma just say the truth as I usually do :)

Height is a cope IRL. Face is literally everything when attracting women. You want a long term girlfriend, no one actually wants to "slay in clubs". Face is almost infinitely more important than everything else. Height is really important but the whole " 6'4 LTNs mog 6'1 Chads" is a meme.

Ideally there is NO COMPETITION when you're a Chad. The idea of male competition is false. We live in the age of inter-sexual selection. Girls want 1 boyfriend too, so they choose their best option and go for it. If anything if there's "competition", it's just some snake loser cockblocking your chances with a girl who already likes you.

Never overlook the fact that it's girls that choose guys. Face tells them everything. Even personality is more important IRL than being 6'5+ so (so long as you have a good social class, harmony and aren't average or short)

Height can never make up for face. Why am I the only person saying the truth lmfao???? Everyone is either completely deluded or actually falls for cringe marketing.

I'm not saying "You should only listen to me", but time will tell, your life over time will show you all the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 29796
Perfect soft tissue contouring, healthy fatpads with some dimorphism in the lower third.
Yeah that's all face. Surgery is cope it doesn't change your genotype which is hardlocked. Leanmaxx, retin-a maxx, ghk-cu maxx - do all the legit looksmaxing stuff which no one ever talks about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
60s with no social media. The CONCEPT OF THE INTERNET did not exist in 1967. These chicks never thought millions of people would see their clip. They were being honest with the interviewer. Take it or leave it. Don't get caught up in falsities. I legit try to do my best to help people.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29796

Height is a cope IRL. Face is literally everything when attracting women. You want a long term girlfriend, no one actually wants to "slay in clubs". Face is almost infinitely more important than everything else. Height is really important but the whole " 6'4 LTNs mog 6'1 Chads" is a meme.

Ideally there is NO COMPETITION when you're a Chad. The idea of male competition is false. We live in the age of inter-sexual selection. Girls want 1 boyfriend too, so they choose their best option and go for it. If anything if there's "competition", it's just some snake loser cockblocking your chances with a girl who already likes you.

Never overlook the fact that it's girls that choose guys. Face tells them everything. Even personality is more important IRL than being 6'5+ so (so long as you have a good social class, harmony and aren't average or short)

Height can never make up for face. Why am I the only person saying the truth lmfao???? Everyone is either completely deluded or actually falls for cringe marketing.

I'm not saying "You should only listen to me", but time will tell, your life over time will show you all the truth.
I'm not saying height is more important than FACE, but you need literally everything nowadays. 6ft+ is a prerequisite and 6'3+ is ideal.

But yeah I agree with u, FACE is like 80% of the equation. A girl has literally made her decision about u after looking at ur FACE for 0.1 seconds. If you don't meet the threshold, it's instant rejection. And girls don't have any self-awareness about this stuff either. cos of halo effect they assume they are attracted to his "personality", but in 99.9% of cases it's the FACE.

If u have the right base, surgeries can help u. I know objectively I can go up 1-2pts with jaw surgery. The difference in treatment in going from a 5 to a 7 or a 6 to a 8 is huge irl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aspiringexcel and Seth Walsh
tdlr: its over for me

• JFL
I'm not saying height is more important than FACE, but you need literally everything nowadays. 6ft+ is a prerequisite and 6'3+ is ideal.

But yeah I agree with u, FACE is like 80% of the equation. A girl has literally made her decision about u after looking at ur FACE for 0.1 seconds. If you don't meet the threshold, it's instant rejection. And girls don't have any self-awareness about this stuff either. cos of halo effect they assume they are attracted to his "personality", but in 99.9% of cases it's the FACE.

If u have the right base, surgeries can help u. I know objectively I can go up 1-2pts with jaw surgery. The difference in treatment in going from a 5 to a 7 or a 6 to a 8 is huge irl.
Most guys just don't have a good enough base (social class - which is baked into the face), and they don't have enough face.

All the info is in the face. People cope with height. Obviously looking short takes a lot away, and being a manlet makes it almost over.

Face is so underrated. There's a reason Tails is trying to trick everyone with his alt channels and accounts into thinking you need to be 6'6.

Don't let this get understated. It's all about the face. Height is objective, face is INFINITELY SUBJECTIVE.

A good face can make someone think a serial killer is a "good guy" 20 years after killing dozens of innocent people. No one will just admit to the facepill. The looks are all in the face. Having hair (zero-one binary situation), is more important than extra height.

If you want to see the minimum height where you can still be a Chad, just look at the real data on tiktok. Vinnie Hacker etc 5'7.5-5'8ish seems like the minimum.

It's weird we never see these "5'5 manlets with Chad faces". Yet we see a ton of 6'7 LTNs all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Prince88 and Deleted member 29796
OP is actually attempting to save lives, but most can't see it.

• Love it

One of the most accurate posts I’ve seen on this site. Also social class is MASSIVELY underrated on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Deleted member 29796

Used ChatWithVideo

Attractive:
Not Attractive:
  • Men who are too heavy.
  • Men who are very thin.
  • Men who are overfed.

Something that none of these 3 abomination, nor a lot of woman should be in the right to ask for

One of the most accurate posts I’ve seen on this site. Also social class is MASSIVELY underrated on this site.

It's massively underrated in general. Even when I see the "high quality" men and women speaking, you can tell they have never witnessed the distinctions or have lived around it.

Truly, understanding the distinctions between social classes is horrifying, that's a real black pill.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Prince88
No one is ready for the social class, private property, betabux/slaying myth "pills". I don't want to make posts about them yet but it'll probably be too much for some and destroy every last cope.

How humans are supposed to co-exist.

What impressionable teenagers believe is important (mogging at dusty UK clubs :lul: :lul: :lul: 😂)

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Yeah, the social class thing would be brutal as fuck. :lul:

• +1
It's massively underrated in general. Even when I see the "high quality" men and women speaking, you can tell they have never witnessed the distinctions or have lived around it.

Truly, understanding the distinctions between social classes is horrifying, that's a real black pill.
The reasons shows like Love Island are so sad deep down is because their looks never make up for the lack of social class. That is the way the producers purposely design the show.

1. Put people on an Island and make them think it's all about objective looks. Muscles, abs, tanned skin for the men; big asses, lips and make up for the women.

But look at the show. It seems equitable. Everyone is partnered up, the fights are sparse. If you put a good looking guy or girl with a high social class on the show, there'd literally be knife fights over the person. It's because social class plays into love and those emotions.

If you put Bradley Cooper on Love Island - the girls would start attacking eachother. But none of that happens because of the way the show is controlled by the producers.

Last edited:
  • JFL
The reasons shows like Love Island are so sad deep down is because their looks never make up for the lack of social class. That is the way the producers purposely design the show.

1. Put people on an Island and make them think it's all about objective looks. Muscles, abs, tanned skin for the men; big asses, lips and make up for the women.

But look at the show. It seems equitable. Everyone is partnered up, the fights are sparse. If you put a good looking guy or girl with a high social class on the show, there'd literally be knife fights over the person. It's because social class plays into love and those emotions.

If you put Bradley Cooper on Love Island - the girls would start attacking eachother. But none of that happens because of the way the show is controlled by the producers.

View attachment 2278786
View attachment 2278788

So fucking true! :lul: High IQ posting.

Yeah I'll refrain from ever making a thread or detailed post about that ngl

Most wouldn't recover from that, most of this stuff is definitely cope in comparison to class, luckily I have already come to terms with the class. I think you need to witness it, and my family is so large that the classes range, so I have witnessed legit upper class living, and yeah, those memories are still burned somewhere in my head. Even as a kid, I had an idea of how brutal it was, it was only until recently that I realized the true brutality of it.

You look at social mobility, and it's sinister, everyone remains where they are at, only outliers move up significantly. So it's like we are all just falling into place, thinking we are making the most of our lives, but that's really all you can do, find that cope, unless something actually disrupts that structuring.

• +1
most of this stuff is definitely cope in comparison to class
Women have been marrying into families for centuries and the real reason has been private property. Of course looks matter but the "hypergamy" is focused around the social class and creating better future life. The reasons men with so many options always stay monogamous is because they want their biological children and private property to remain properly in their genetic line for generations into the future. That's just the truth.

Anyway you're high IQ as hell for actually acknowledging this stuff 😂

99% of other threads are just copes like "[SERIOUS] if I was 6'5 I'd be slaying at my school" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 29796
Women have been marrying into families for centuries and the real reason has been private property. Of course looks matter but the "hypergamy" is focused around the social class and creating better future life. The reasons men with so many options always stay monogamous is because they want their biological children and private property to remain properly in their genetic line for generations into the future. That's just the truth.

Anyway you're high IQ as hell for actually acknowledging this stuff 😂

99% of other threads are just copes like "[SERIOUS] if I was 6'5 I'd be slaying at my school" :lul:
Yeah, that's why I was intrigued by your suggestion in that previous AMA thread that "class was baked into the face", it's not often you run into that kind of thinking. That was another startling realization I came to not too long ago, and I was researching it like crazy for studies supporting the idea, there wasn't really much tackling exactly what I was feeling, and what I was seeing happen IRL, but what you are suggesting is right what I was being led to while diving into that idea.

That's where leftists goof, they always highlight the material differences between the poor and rich, I think the founding minds were always getting at the immaterial difference, especially during times where wealth wasn't flaunted as much as it is now, with availability of the internet, but that's the brutal truth, the highests classes live better, you could say they are actually living, the rest are surviving.

Got guys crying over not slaying random women and burning out on such simple pleasures when you have the upper class not slaying, but living a better life from year 0 to ~90. Brutal.

• +1

Yep. It's not uncommon to see people mismatched in terms of looks but it is very uncommon to see mismatches in terms of social class. It's even more important than race. A middle/high class black guy has a better shot of having an LTR with a middle/high class girl than a low class white guy. Familiarity in terms of upbringing/social class is very important.

• +1
Got guys crying over not slaying random women and burning out on such simple pleasures when you have the upper class not slaying, but living a better life from year 0 to ~90. Brutal.
Pretty much nailed it

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Pretty much nailed it
The reason low class "Chads" slay is because they don't have the socioeconomic capability to start a family in the future.

A high class Chad gets 1 gf and wins the game 😂

If a high class Chad is caught "slaying" or doing shit like that, his parents immediately book him a therapist and put him into inpatient treatment to assess his mental health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Prince88 and Deleted member 29796
Yep. It's not uncommon to see people mismatched in terms of looks but it is very uncommon to see mismatches in terms of social class. It's even more important than race. A middle/high class black guy has a better shot of having an LTR with a middle/high class girl than a low class white guy. Familiarity in terms of upbringing/social class is very important.

Truth. Looks matter but class is ordering us.

The reason low class "Chads" slay is because they don't have the socioeconomic capability to start a family in the future.

A high class Chad gets 1 gf and wins the game 😂

If a high class Chad is caught "slaying" or doing shit like that, his parents immediately book him a therapist and put him into inpatient treatment to assess his mental health.

Brutal as fuck. I don't blame people, especially men. There are so many indirect things taking subtle holds of our minds, the way sexuality is promoted in the media, and with the availability of porn. Focusing solely on that, something like that can lead men to thinking they are rejects if they aren't swimming in women. So many of our industries, which of course draw profit, promote fast living, immediate gratification, you feel like a loser if you aren't getting somewhere fast.

But all of that fast living just keeps us in place, wasting money on dumb shit, children out of wedlock, it's all costly living, even living is costly in most countries. Either way, it keeps us locked, distracted. I never subscribed to an elite cabal dishing this stuff out, but I don't see how people can deny the indirect ordering of humans with the way society is structured.

• +1
Truth. Looks matter but class is ordering us.

Brutal as fuck. I don't blame people, especially men. There are so many indirect things taking subtle holds of our minds, the way sexuality is promoted in the media, and with the availability of porn. Focusing solely on that, something like that can lead men to thinking they are rejects if they aren't swimming in women. So many of our industries, which of course draw profit, promote fast living, immediate gratification, you feel like a loser if you aren't getting somewhere fast.

But all of that fast living just keeps us in place, wasting money on dumb shit, children out of wedlock, it's all costly living, even living is costly in most countries. Either way, it keeps us locked, distracted. I never subscribed to an elite cabal dishing this stuff out, but I don't see how people can deny the indirect ordering of humans with the way society is structured.
"Slaying" is just a scam the PUA grifters used. I never really believed that teenagers believed in it, so I never mentioned it.

But if anyone can just look at real life. No one is slaying. Sure, Chads have all the options, but they just choose 1 gf. It's all lower class, unemployed people who "slay". Homeless people slay too because they are all under a bridge together suffering and using drugs which is a terrible place to be in.

The goal for everyone is to create a life, build wealth and have a family, find stability and happiness.

I never knew people fell for the "slaying" marketing. Adopted from the PUAs, it's now being used by the Whatever and FreshAndFit podcasts 😂 😂 😂

Wait 'til I bust open the "betabuxx" myth/cope....

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29796

Used ChatWithVideo

Attractive:
Not Attractive:
  • Men who are too heavy.
  • Men who are very thin.
  • Men who are overfed.

Don’t forget white

"Slaying" is just a scam the PUA grifters used. I never really believed that teenagers believed in it, so I never mentioned it.

But if anyone can just look at real life. No one is slaying. Sure, Chads have all the options, but they just choose 1 gf. It's all lower class, unemployed people who "slay". Homeless people slay too because they are all under a bridge together suffering and using drugs which is a terrible place to be in.

The goal for everyone is to create a life, build wealth and have a family, find stability and happiness.

I never knew people fell for the "slaying" marketing. Adopted from the PUAs, it's now being used by the Whatever and FreshAndFit podcasts 😂 😂 😂

Wait 'til I bust open the "betabuxx" myth/cope....

My god was it this easy back in the the day meanwhile you have men like Thom strijjd and whores demanding you look like him I wish I had a time travelling machine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477