Nucleus overload is legit and you can't refute that

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
I've been doing nucleus overload on my biceps and brachirodialis (reverse grip biceps curl), training 6 days a week, with 4 days a week of standart workout which I didnt cancel for about 1,5 weeks. What I can definitely notice now is increased vascularity in my forearms and biceps. I've never seen biceps vein on my right arm and now its visible during pump. The second thing is that my strength is increasing dramatically, much faster than before. Every my new workout I add new repetitions or increase weight to the barbell, although I hardly "LET MY BICEPS RECOVER". The third benefit I notice now is that my biceps look fuller and have increased in size, about 0,5 cm, and this is only after 1,5 weeks.
Seriously, I never regret giving nucelus overload a try, and if one has a lagging muscle group, he should try this protocol out.

My workout plan:
In the main workout days for back/chest I just do 5 sets of hammer curls or inclined seated curls 15-20 reps
In the days of full nucleus overload workout where I train only my biceps this is what I have made up for myself, maybe you can also try this out:

Close grip barbell curl 21s 2 sets
Wide grip barbell curl 21s 2 sets
Reverse grip barbell curl 21s 2 sets
Incline seated dumbbel curls (my favourite) 15-20 reps 2 sets
Seated hammer curls 15-20 reps 2 sets

The rest is 45 secs between each set.

I am also planning to do it on my shoulders next time. Hope my small report will help you decide whether to do it or not. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Hero of the Imperium, animo123 and 5 others
Never heard much about this before. Are bodybuilders and strength lifters using this some now? I know normally keeping it to twice a week on major body parts is good but am curious about this.

I did it for my back years ago now it is my best muscle. Did lat pulldowns everyday with around 15kg.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and animo123
Never heard much about this before. Are bodybuilders and strength lifters using this some now? I know normally keeping it to twice a week on major body parts is good but am curious about this.
I dont know about professionals, but for natural lifters this is a great proven way to improve lagging body parts. lifting twice a week is much better than once a week for a muscle group, but if you have a muscle with which development you're not satisfied with, you can train it every day and see fast progress

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I can curl 55lbs dumbbells for 10 reps each arm at 145lbs with perfect form. Everyone in the gym is mirin, specifically because My arms look like Devon Larrat, huge biceps but small triceps just to look like like i lift but not too much

I can curl 55lbs dumbbells for 10 reps each arm at 145lbs with perfect form. Everyone in the gym is mirin, specifically because My arms look like Devon Larrat, huge biceps but small triceps just to look like like i lift but not too much
I was stuck at 40 lbs for 8 reps but after starting nucleus overload I can now do it for 12 reps

I was stuck at 40 lbs for 8 reps but after starting nucleus overload I can now do it for 12 reps
I just train my biceps whenever they aren’t sore, if they are I just do pull ups. So I guess I do train them almost every day.

so you do this bicep routine everyday?
I've been doing nucleus overload on my biceps and brachirodialis (reverse grip biceps curl), training 6 days a week, with 4 days a week of standart workout which I didnt cancel for about 1,5 weeks. What I can definitely notice now is increased vascularity in my forearms and biceps. I've never seen biceps vein on my right arm and now its visible during pump. The second thing is that my strength is increasing dramatically, much faster than before. Every my new workout I add new repetitions or increase weight to the barbell, although I hardly "LET MY BICEPS RECOVER". The third benefit I notice now is that my biceps look fuller and have increased in size, about 0,5 cm, and this is only after 1,5 weeks.
Seriously, I never regret giving nucelus overload a try, and if one has a lagging muscle group, he should try this protocol out.

My workout plan:
In the main workout days for back/chest I just do 5 sets of hammer curls or inclined seated curls 15-20 reps
In the days of full nucleus overload workout where I train only my biceps this is what I have made up for myself, maybe you can also try this out:

Close grip barbell curl 21s 2 sets
Wide grip barbell curl 21s 2 sets
Reverse grip barbell curl 21s 2 sets
Incline seated dumbbel curls (my favourite) 15-20 reps 2 sets
Seated hammer curls 15-20 reps 2 sets

The rest is 45 secs between each set.

I am also planning to do it on my shoulders next time. Hope my small report will help you decide whether to do it or not. :ogre:

so you do this bicep routine everyday?
My usual workouts are 4 times a week and during those workouts I usually just do additional 4 sets of pumping incline bench db curls. In 2 chest days they're additional to my ordinary 4 sets of heavy barbell curls. Those workouts are only for separate biceps days

• Love it
Reactions: curryboy123
My usual workouts are 4 times a week and during those workouts I usually just do additional 4 sets of pumping incline bench db curls. In 2 chest days they're additional to my ordinary 4 sets of heavy barbell curls. Those workouts are only for separate biceps days
so i want to do nuclei overload for biceps and triceps to get good arms for the school year

i currently lift 5x a week

so i should work around 5x sets of biceps and 5x sets of triceps at the end of each workout for one month? then take a 2 week break from lifting entirely?

so i should work around 5x sets of biceps and 5x sets of triceps at the end of each workout for one month? then take a 2 week break from lifting entirely?
I think thats a good idea if you do supersets so you dont spend much time on this. You can also add another day to train 6 times a week for your arms only.

I am currently on my last week of nucleus overload and I dont think you need to take 2 weeks rest because its too much, some people lose strength. Maybe 1 week is enough. I am planning to take 1 week rest personally

• +1
so i want to do nuclei overload for biceps and triceps to get good arms for the school year

i currently lift 5x a week

I also advise you to do db incline bench curls for biceps, for me thats literally the only exercise I can feel my biceps great

• +1
I also advise you to do db incline bench curls for biceps, for me thats literally the only exercise I can feel my biceps great
alright bro thanks so much

so the end of my workout would look something like this?:

4x incline DB curl +
2x tricep cable kickbacks SS 2x tricep pushdowns

alright bro thanks so much

so the end of my workout would look something like this?:

4x incline DB curl +
2x tricep cable kickbacks SS 2x tricep pushdowns
Yes, that has to work

• +1
Nice name. Do you do pe?