Nukes

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

The well fed will never understand the hungry
@Eternal_ can you elab on why you think nukes are fake?

On July 1, 1946, the Usa blew up the "atomic bomb" Able over the Bikini Atoll. The bomb tested had a power of 21 Kt, much more than the bomb on Hiroshima (15 Kt), where the city was ravaged for several kilometers.
So here, this explosion generated huge waves, as several large warships were seriously damaged and 5 were sunk.
* The beach should have been affected by these waves.
* The wind of more than 1000 km / h would have to sleep the palm trees.
* The cabin should have been volatilized.

Yet, 24 days later, on July 25, 1946, they photograph the explosion of the bomb Baker. This is not the explosion we will analyze, but the beach from which this photo was taken.
* The floating pontoon remained intact.
* The palm leaves are exactly in the same position.
* The straw huts also stayed exactly the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, CreepyJewel1 and Deleted member 51576

Yet, 24 days later, on July 25, 1946, they photograph the explosion of the bomb Baker. This is not the explosion we will analyze, but the beach from which this photo was taken.

I’ll write some thread expounding on it and tag you.

Edit: lol this is a new thread.. ok I’ll write it here lolz

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and HTN_Mentalcel
I’ll write some thread expounding on it and tag you.

Edit: lol this is a new thread.. ok I’ll write it here lolz
damn a f'ing insider.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

On July 1, 1946, the Usa blew up the "atomic bomb" Able over the Bikini Atoll. The bomb tested had a power of 21 Kt, much more than the bomb on Hiroshima (15 Kt), where the city was ravaged for several kilometers.
So here, this explosion generated huge waves, as several large warships were seriously damaged and 5 were sunk.
* The beach should have been affected by these waves.
* The wind of more than 1000 km / h would have to sleep the palm trees.
* The cabin should have been volatilized.

Lol, don't try to reason with him. He just called me an idiot and put me on his ignore list about 30 minutes ago for trying to have a discussion with him about something we don't agree on. Trying to get him to explain why he believes the things he does is like trying to pull teeth. He just insults and cries.

I like conspiracy theories, including WWII revisionism, but this one seems pretty easy to dismiss.

The bomb on Nagasaki exploded in mid air, that’s why there was no crater.

There were tens of thousands of people walking around Japan like this, with weird geometric radiation burns.

Also, understanding nuclear policy, risk, and its implications is the key to understanding this world. Read about Israel’s Samson Option, the Greenland B-52 crash, India vs. Pakistan, etc. It’s the biggest paradigm shifter ever, it makes every other political issue seem like such minor bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and HTN_Mentalcel