Number 1 JB Slaying Haircut

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Mullets

Hear me out. No other haircut is an honest signal of the presence of an additional chromosome as this one. It takes all the attributes of an aesthetic face- such as completely covering your shit hairline/upper third, or covering your neanderthalic neck hump, and turns you into an absolute jb slayer.
I didn't believe either, until I read the word of Loox, who by his own anecdotes, has monopolized all the JB'z at his gym:

Disclaimer: It seems this haircut has mixed results based on your geography. It tends to do far better in areas with high reckneck concentrations such as Alabama, once again proving my theory of why it is selected for by mentally ill JBZ at the gym.

What are you waiting for, go to your nearest homeless shelter and ask for this cut so that you too can monopolize all the ioi's at your gym/workplace/asylum and then unironically validate yourself on an obscure forum in similar manner to this:

Finally, if you find the look a bit too coarse and unrefined, may I suggest a more modern, metrosexual take? :feelshah::

@them @germanlooks @IncelsBraincels @forevergymcelling @Anstrum95 @Preston @justadude @gamma @Tony @sytyl @lutte @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Frank Jack @Alexanderr @Lorsss @Thompsonz @delusionalretard @Walter

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14905 and 26 others
jfl that shiet would never happen to cocainecowboy who is 6'9 140kg (double ur bodyweight btw) and u will look like literal toddler micropenised streetshitting incel next to him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 1617, PYT and 8 others
Mullets

Hear me out. No other haircut is an honest signal of the presence of an additional chromosome as this one. It takes all the attributes of an aesthetic face- such as completely covering your shit hairline/upper third, or covering your neanderthalic neck hump, and turns you into an absolute jb slayer.
I didn't believe either, until I read the word of Loox, who by his own anecdotes, has monopolized all the JB'z at his gym:
View attachment 1480878

Disclaimer: It seems this haircut has mixed results based on your geography. It tends to do far better in areas with high reckneck concentrations such as Alabama, once again proving my theory of why it is selected for by mentally ill JBZ at the gym.

View attachment 1480852View attachment 1480857View attachment 1480858View attachment 1480859View attachment 1480862View attachment 1480866View attachment 1480875

What are you waiting for, go to your nearest homeless shelter and ask for this cut so that you too can monopolize all the ioi's at your gym/workplace/asylum and then unironically validate yourself on an obscure forum in similar manner to this:
View attachment 1480883

Finally, if you find the look a bit too coarse and unrefined, may I suggest a more modern, metrosexual take? :feelshah::
View attachment 1480889

@them @germanlooks @IncelsBraincels @forevergymcelling @Anstrum95 @Preston @justadude @gamma @Tony @sytyl @lutte @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Frank Jack @Alexanderr @Lorsss

Do i look like i live in australia you faggot?​

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, SteveRogers, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I Wonder who brought that shit back. I see so much guys running around with that in my city. Literally every girl said how retarded that looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jokerman, Deleted member 14160 and Looks234
cage at people who think girls like mullets. They like low taper fades

This is not a mullet
C0A93810 5213 4301 9012 97E2D04A4F67

A real mullet is a looksminner
D120E00E 6D0F 4941 B53C 8BF26D9EA648

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, PYT, AscendingHero and 2 others
Looks good on chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14160
I Wonder who brought that shit back. I see so much guys running around with that in my city. Literally every girl said how retarded that looks
Stranger things had that one guy on the show who a LOT of girls simped for who had this haircut. Billy I think was his name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
He could be chad if it wasn’t for his airport like forehead
i have the same forehead

its the only reason im incel

hairpill is brutal

• So Sad
You simply cannot lose with NW0-1 and density.

• +1
theres a difference between 🤠🐴🔫🇺🇸🥩 mullets and 🖤🔪🎱🔞🕷️🕸️ mullets you already know which one the females prefer

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, Deleted member 14160 and .👽.
I have a mullet. I'm early to this trend:feelsgood:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 14160
theres a difference between 🤠🐴🔫🇺🇸🥩 mullets and 🖤🔪🎱🔞🕷️🕸️ mullets you already know which one the females prefer
its the face under the mullet that decides which category u fall into :feelshah:. As well as what looksmaxxer234 posted above but yeah

Bump. More people need to know this looksmax

cage at people who think girls like mullets. They like low taper fades

This is not a mullet
View attachment 1480908

A real mullet is a looksminner
View attachment 1480906
Bro last year I got a low taper fade and unironically grew out a mullet like the top pic without knowing it would turn out like that

kinda looked mogger after March made it look like a lions mane from the front kinda tempted to grow it out that way

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
modern mullet and slight variations mog

mullets are subhuman cringe shit I don't care how many tik tok gymcel zoomer faggots get them
skinfades will always mog

No JB gf for your terrible childhood, that's not something you can get back.This dude isn't even trying to hide the fact that he's insecure about being abused by his peers as a kid, and that he's now attention-whoring on a mongolian basket weaving forum to try and distract himself from the fact that he'll always have a shit life from here on out and that it will forever haunt him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 14160
No JB gf for your terrible childhood, that's not something you can get back.This dude isn't even trying to hide the fact that he's insecure about being abused by his peers as a kid, and that he's now attention-whoring on a mongolian basket weaving forum to try and distract himself from the fact that he'll always have a shit life from here on out and that it will forever haunt him.
View attachment 1483985
View attachment 1483985
View attachment 1483985
View attachment 1483985
And imagine having the self awareness to call this thread cringy while making those kinds of posts :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Papal_Guard
View attachment 1483985
1ECFE3F8 D793 4061 B914 2FDAF5F45C19

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Papal_Guard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back