How many girls have you asked out?

• 1-5

• 6-10

• 11-25

• +26

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
How many women have you asked out in your lifetime and how many rejected you?

I'll go first

51 Women asked out
51 Rejections

(Proof):
GJrNv4a

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
Being a teenager sucks. Everything is centered about looks. I feel you man...

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I haven't asked out anyone

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Short Ugly and Brown
jesus christ bro if this is real and you asked those things out you need to be locked in a mental asylum for a few months

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, IWantToMax, Hades and 3 others
I have over 2 thousand rejections prob

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
If I was as ugly and creepy as you I would not dare to harass women while embarassing myself and bringing shame on everyone around me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Short Ugly and Brown and RichardSpencel
All 3.5 billion women,there response was

3pBp8ra

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and Butthurt Dweller
about 8 or so, when I was 10-12 years old tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Butthurt Dweller
imagine getting rejected by this fucking abomination

bro you should just rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Drugs, Deleted member 2426 and 6 others
Jesus Christ, I stopped checking the girls after the 10th girl, so many subhumans where you live

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Short Ugly and Brown and EthnicelAscension
I asked out like 2-3 girls, I've been asked out like 2 times, I rejected both girls, I got rejected once.

Tbh your approach in that moment does slightly shift your chances up or down, ngl.

• Hmm...
Ur face ?

• So Sad
I asked out like 2-3 girls, I've been asked out like 2 times, I rejected both girls, I got rejected once.

Tbh your approach in that moment does slightly shift your chances up or down, ngl.
my phenotype is very similar to yours except I'm 2 psl and your 8 psl

you don't know what its like to live in my body
Ur face ?
:feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
my phenotype is very similar to yours except I'm 2 psl and your 8 psl

you don't know what its like to live in my body

:feelsrope:
Dude I literally admire your eye area, you just have a lower third failo, bro have you seen what I looked like a few years ago??
I'll find a pic,

A few years ago people used to say shit like, "if you ever fuck a girl she's gonna make you wear a bag over your head"

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and AlexHeally
Dude I literally admire your eye area, you just have a lower third failo, bro have you seen what I looked like a few years ago??
I'll find a pic,
View attachment 207984
A few years ago people used to say shit like, "if you ever fuck a girl she's gonna make you wear a bag over your head"

Reccession in chin but it's fixable buddy

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and EthnicelAscension
If I was as ugly and creepy as you I would not dare to harass women while embarassing myself and bringing shame on everyone around me.
Guys are overrating woman. Dude females are at least as ugly as us.
So many ugly woman out there.

Reccession in chin but it's fixable buddy
Nah puberty saved me. Thank god. I only have a slight recession now (about 3-5mm max, but it's hidden by my facial hair).

I never asked a girl out.

Last year was the first time and I did it on Facebook. Got rejected.

Over if you have to ask her out.

I'll find a pic,
View attachment 207984
how did you get that hallow cheeks? did you lose body fat?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and EthnicelAscension
Nah puberty saved me. Thank god. I only have a slight recession now (about 3-5mm max, but it's hidden by my facial hair).

Lucky bastard i want another puberty

• +1
how did you get that hallow cheeks? did you lose body fat?
I think this is what really contributed to it:
-Loss of body fat, My orthodontist messing around with face (fortunately turned out for the better),
-When I was a little kid I would cheek bite a lot, I only recently dropped that habit in the beginning of high school
-Practicing suction mewing without even knowing what mewing even was at a younger age (around 14),
also I let a bit of a 5 o clock shadow form on my cheeks + some almond oil (to stimulate facial hair growth for later) (I don't have enough facial hair to run stubble game yet completely either),
-other things I do is the Brett Maverick exercises for hollow cheeks,
-but tbh timing had a lot to do with it. I used to be a fatass in early middle school JFL.
-Back to the orthodontist, He gave me a palate expander that gave me 6 inch bizygomatic width, I think I had narrow zygos/shit zygos before, and my chin grew as well, this combination resulted in a "stretching" I guess you could say.
Lucky bastard i want another puberty
Don't we all.
I also started doing this exercise on the side for hollow cheeks @AlexHeally

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
-Loss of body fat, My orthodontist messing around with face (fortunately turned out for the better),
-When I was a little kid I would cheek bite a lot, I only recently dropped that habit in the beginning of high school
-Practicing suction mewing without even knowing what mewing even was at a younger age (around 14),
also I let a bit of a 5 o clock shadow form on my cheeks + some almond oil (to stimulate facial hair growth for later) (I don't have enough facial hair to run stubble game yet completely either),
-but tbh timing had a lot to do with it. I used to be a fatass in early middle school JFL.
-Back to the orthodontist, He gave me a palate expander that gave me 6 inch bizygomatic width, I think I had narrow zygos/shit zygos before, and my chin grew as well, this combination resulted in a "stretching" I guess you could say.

Don't we all.
thanks for your answer

• +1
1, and I got rejected

3 I got indirectly rejected by.

0-4 its not looking good boys

• So Sad
Do I count the rejections too?

Asked out 2
Rejected by 2

• +1

Don't we all.

Yes we all do i could just hit the reincarnation game theory boyo

• So Sad
I never asked anyone out I've always coped with I dont wanna have to spend money or have to go on dates with them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Short Ugly and Brown
Asked out 6

Got rejected by 6

• +1
never asked a girl out because im a pussy, but if it says anything i've only had one crush (im 16)
looking back im 100% sure she was interested in me too but i was insecure about my manletism and other stuff at the time and basically severed contact with her
(4'11 or so at 13 1/2 when i cut her off, she was around 5'5 and hasn't grown since. dw im 5'7 now and still growing)
wish i hadnt fucked it up because we had so much in common and i would have fallen in love (she was super cute, watched anime and read manga and even played video games, she wore glasses too which multiplied her cuteness. cringe ik but i dont get to meet girls like that anymore)

never asked a girl out and probably never will

Only asked out a few but that's only because women reject me as soon as I approach them so it never even begins.

• So Sad
ive been rejected by 0 girls because ive asked 0 out. there is no point asking girls out because i am ugly

• So Sad