Reactions: deadmanwalking, Jhon Smith, Deleted member 30857 and 3 others
I love NT music, I love all normie music and that doesn't help me at all
Better than thinking youre above it

You can connect with the majority through music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and HeightPilledum
Better than thinking youre above it
Thinking you're above regular shit is pretty incel like thinking, yes.
You can connect with the majority through music
No, you can't. You're just a regular normie. You just say "I like all music" when someone asks you what type of music you like and you appear uninteresting.
You better have some odd or niche taste in some specific type of music to make you more unique than being just a guy who just likes music that sounds good

Thinking you're above regular shit is pretty incel like thinking, yes.

No, you can't. You're just a regular normie. You just say "I like all music" when someone asks you what type of music you like and you appear uninteresting.
You better have some odd or niche taste in some specific type of music to make you more unique than being just a guy who just likes music that sounds good
No
And its all about knowing niche and nt shit

No
And its all about knowing niche and nt shit
You'll never see the blandness and complete disappointment and change of subject in people when they ask what music you like and you just tell them you like everything.
You need to like something specifically for it to matter. At least one artist, one genre , one band in particular, anything... You can't just say you like everything like I do, because that gets you nowhere in social situations

• +1
Reactions: infini
You'll never see the blandness and complete disappointment and change of subject in people when they ask what music you like and you just tell them you like everything.
You need to like something specifically for it to matter. At least one artist, one genre , one band in particular, anything... You can't just say you like everything like I do, because that gets you nowhere in social situations
You dont say that though
You talk aboht their favourite artist cuz u know all of them

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You dont say that though
You talk aboht their favourite artist cuz u know all of them
Nha nigger, I just listen to random shit, just random songs. Idk anything about any artist other than Taylor Swift always being a breakup merchant who always sings about whatever cuck she dates and then dumps

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and try2beme
Nha nigger, I just listen to random shit, just random songs. Idk anything about any artist other than Taylor Swift always being a breakup merchant who always sings about whatever cuck she dates and then dumps
Gayest thing you could say.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I don't find myself listening to much of it but going out of your way to hate on it usually reeks of non-NT. Same goes for hating on most trends that aren't inherently harmful. If anyone thinks they're above anything or anyone just because they don't like [insert current trend] I sort of just see them as an insecure buzzkill.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and try2beme
I don't find that tranny attractive
I was proving your point. About saying everything and everything about nothing specific. I would. Not sure where the tranny is in her?

I was proving your point. About saying everything and everything about nothing specific. I would. Not sure where the tranny is in her?
How is it gayest thing I could say? I'm straight as an arrow, but that doesn't mean I have to simp for Taylor Swift

How is it gayest thing I could say? I'm straight as an arrow, but that doesn't mean I have to simp for Taylor Swift
Yes but you were using the same example given about when one claims to 'like everything' including martial industrial of course.