Number one success tip imo

user123456

user123456

Equinox
Always go bold with the amount of money your going to make you will always have a lot of failed businesses but the ones that work will pay you nicely and once you make the first 100k things become easier

This advice is the quickest way to put yourself in the situation to not have a second chance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and incel194012940
This advice is the quickest way to put yourself in the situation to not have a second chance.
Bros acting like he doesnt live with his parents

damn bhai you made it big i hear? help a brother ascend

Started wageslaving to get some savings, then start a company and keep trying until I win

• Love it
Reactions: user123456
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Started wageslaving to get some savings, then start a company and keep trying until I win
Just keep in mind you will fail many times but when you hit it hit it big

impossible to be poor in NA unless you are double digit IQ tbh

impossible to be poor in NA unless you are double digit IQ tbh
I charge 1k to fix small cracks jfl thats one of my income sources sometimes i charge up to 3k

Get into roof cleaning and parging foudation mix easyist 1k a day you will ever make
so what exactly do i get hired at a company that does that?

Gotta sing and dance a little bit. Learn to shake your butt and gay men will throw money at you.

• Ugh..
so what exactly do i get hired at a company that does that?
Do it yourself if you work for company you will barley get scraps of the cash there is many tutorials on youtube and you can get clients of facebook

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Yeah Spain
Not that familiar with the place but you could try finding a unique beach thing to sell in touristy loactions to rich foreigners as a start youd be suprised how much you can make i knew peoplenin albania who made 300 euros per day seeling stuff at the beach thats 9k a month

Not that familiar with the place but you could try finding a unique beach thing to sell in touristy loactions to rich foreigners as a start youd be suprised how much you can make i knew peoplenin albania who made 300 euros per day seeling stuff at the beach thats 9k a month
Stuff like phone fans beach toys and other stuff
That kinda work is done by the subsahan inmigrants, and I dont even live in the coast and I see them

That kinda work is done by the subsahan inmigrants, and I dont even live in the coast and I see them
Yeah i ised to know people who made bands off of towels jfl

Bros acting like he doesnt live with his parents
I don't and I've already done what this thread is saying.

I got lucky and it's dogshit advice.

I don't and I've already done what this thread is saying.

I got lucky and it's dogshit advice.
You got lucky? How did you make it?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
You got lucky? How did you make it?
started a software company when I was 16.

spoofed my numbers and just about everything you can to raise the money I needed to actually execute.

I guess luck isn't the right word, but I actually had a good idea but didn't have the money to make it possible so I when all in on what I had to do to get it.

Had it not worked out I would be in prison right now.

started a software company when I was 16.

spoofed my numbers and just about everything you can to raise the money I needed to actually execute.

I guess luck isn't the right word, but I actually had a good idea but didn't have the money to make it possible so I when all in on what I had to do to get it.

Had it not worked out I would be in prison right now.
How much did you make im curious or make per month/year

• +1
How much did you make im curious or make per month/year
Topped out @ 3Mil a year before I sold it.

I did not pay myself from the company's money, but I made 7 fig amount from selling it.

I still work a normal job, in engineering.

• Love it
Topped out @ 3Mil a year before I sold it.

I did not pay myself from the company's money, but I made 7 fig amount from selling it.

I still work a normal job, in engineering.
Nice stuff have you tried to bait giant implants with money to ascend massively and take your case as a priority

Nice stuff have you tried to bait giant implants with money to ascend massively and take your case as a priority
My ascension is done, that's where my 2 and a half year hiatus came from + the business.

• Love it
My ascension is done, that's where my 2 and a half year hiatus came from + the business.
Good stuff bro miring

• +1