Numbers game is cope

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
I have gone out with 10 girls and the only decent date i had was with my old itis who wasnt the second girl. And i had put absolutely 0 effort in looksmaxxing at the time, i was just lean.

The moment i met her, she told me her real name and told me she had the same age as me. We went in and she insisted to pay for the date. She also told me where she lived and asked me stuff about myself based on what she saw in the tinder pics.

Meanwhile, when i met my oneitis, she was super toxic, asked me 3 times where i was taking her and told me she didnt even look at my age or my profile. I was thinking of ditching her in the first 5 minutes tbh ngl, jfl at thinking with my dick at the moment.

And the girls after that were basically like that too, abslutely 0 excitement or interest whatsover. They were also unattractive on top of that as well. Muh numbers game, muh lowering your standards, muh being open minded.

How can i forget that cross-eyed slut that had the ego of a fuckikg supermodel??? That woman was insufferable. You can meet 1 girl and get lucky with her but also meet multiple girls and get lucky with none of them.