Nurse tried to bluepill me

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
So I was at the clinic for my pre surgery blood test. This Arab Becky nurse took my blood samples. She already knew me and still remembers my name (actually she's always the nicest one there, much nicher than her white colleagues).

After the blood taking she asked me what surgeries I'd do. I answered vaguely that I want some chin augmentation. Then she said with this confused expression on her face :"Why? I find nothing wrong with your chin. I don't notice anything!" I didn't want to waste my time blackpilling a normie so I just said "well I have my own standards".

JFL. I don't care if you an ethnic Becky notices my flaw, I only care if a white Stacy will notice my existence. In 3 weeks, ascension or death.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Dickpill her (fuck her with your dick)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xdw15, Deleted member 2810, Hector and 1 other person
jfl my mom also tells me there's nothing wrong with my face.
I hate it how normies bullshit us on purpose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, pisslord, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Good morning I hate women.

shut up nurse
iu
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Your chin probably looks normal/nondeformed then

jfl my mom also tells me there's nothing wrong with my face.
I hate it how normies bullshit us on purpose.

View attachment 105079
My mom probably really doesn't find anything wrong about my face since she's a conservative old school woman.

As for normies, either they're only trying to be PC or polite, like this Arab nurse, or they don't want you to have options, like my Becky ex.
Your chin probably looks normal/nondeformed then
Yes, just not pronounced/masculine enough. It also rounds up my face shape because its position is not in harmony with my high cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
So I was at the clinic for my pre surgery blood test. This Arab Becky nurse took my blood samples. She already knew me and still remembers my name (actually she's always the nicest one there, much nicher than her white colleagues).

After the blood taking she asked me what surgeries I'd do. I answered vaguely that I want some chin augmentation. Then she said with this confused expression on her face :"Why? I find nothing wrong with your chin. I don't notice anything!" I didn't want to waste my time blackpilling a normie so I just said "well I have my own standards".

JFL. I don't care if you an ethnic Becky notices my flaw, I only care if a white Stacy will notice my existence. In 3 weeks, ascension or death.
Normies can only see the big picture, they can't pinpoint individual flaws on someone's face but they can tell when someone is good looking or not. She says there's nothing wrong with your chin but doesn't even know what a chin is ideally supposed to look like and after the surgery she will agree that you improved
That was mean man, she seemed like a nice person, can't blame her for being a clueless blue pilled normie, everyone is raised to be that way. are you a stormcel lol

That was mean man, she seemed like a nice person, can't blame her for being a clueless blue pilled normie, everyone is raised to be that way. are you a stormcel lol
No and I don’t mean to blame or insult her lol. But I’m simply numb to normies’ comments on my looks. It doesn’t matter if she’s ethnic or white tbh.

Edit: and it’s not the first time a girl I’m not interested in gave me positive but useless comments. I don’t really despise or hate them for that tbh but deep down I just hate myself for not being chad: it I was they’d spare such cheap compliments and directly express sexual interest. I wouldn’t necessarily fuck them but that kind of validation would be satisfying.

Last edited: