nvm

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Maybe this is a stupid question and I'll rightfully get bashed, but I am genuinely wondering if this is a worthy move.
Yeah I am happy with my current height at 6'1.5 (I just tell people I am 6'2) but also know that at 6'3 I would be at a height where I would not only mog more guys, I would truly be known as "tall" without being overly tall at like 6'6 where that becomes all you are known for.
Is LL of 1.5 inches worth it? yes I know its months of pain and recovery but if its nothing worse than a bone break I could survive the recovery.
How safe is LL surgery? Is there a high risk of complication?

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
Yes bro it is definitely worth it to gain 1.5 inches and face a risk of being crippled in your 40s. Who cares about walking anyways? You will mog all these guys in your wheelchair.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
damn. so close to a human height. but still on the train to auchwitz since you are less than 6’2 subhuman. what a shame, i liked you too.

Do surgeons even do LL on people above 6ft?

You should spend the money on facial surgery or something beneficial its not worth it at that height you wont even notice the difference, 1 year of physical therapy and the risk of being paralysed, for 2 inches it's not worth it bro. Also, the muscles just get stretched the will be fucked after a while.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Yes do it and share your experience with the forum. I've never heard of someone so tall doing it, so you could offer some great insight if you did it.