NW2 at 17

D

Deleted member 21736

Bronze
This is so unfair. I am legit nw2 at 17. I can provide pics if you want. My father is bald, my uncle and mom side adult relatives aren't completely bald but all have nw3-4. I have decent facial hair for my age, and have full chest and stomach hair (high dht?). Don't tell me to take fin i don't want to stunt masculinization at this age.

I have to cover my temples by combing my hair front, otherwise i look balding. I also started hatmaxxing on sunny days because temples are more visible.

Is my hair maturing, or am I gonna be bald at my 20's? What do you guys think?

Also, should I continue to grow hair and cover my temples more by letting hair front, or just get a buzzcut with high fade so temples blend in and doesn't look like balding?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ROTTING and 1 other person
Show pic

• +1
Reactions: Ken
lol this generation has gotten much taller at the cost of losing their hairlines in their teenaged years

• +1
Reactions: idkman

Attachments

• FA86366B-11A6-4B07-A5B5-959276B6AEE5.jpeg
    FA86366B-11A6-4B07-A5B5-959276B6AEE5.jpeg
    541.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 10873AC2-363F-4C8C-BDAD-FAAADB3ACA62.jpeg
    10873AC2-363F-4C8C-BDAD-FAAADB3ACA62.jpeg
    582 KB · Views: 0
  • 52FF830D-7253-4705-8800-E1A89C4BD654.jpeg
    52FF830D-7253-4705-8800-E1A89C4BD654.jpeg
    723.5 KB · Views: 0
  • B48CD8D4-EC7D-4863-A7DD-F5268F91B4CC.jpeg
    B48CD8D4-EC7D-4863-A7DD-F5268F91B4CC.jpeg
    716.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie, ROTTING, Ken and 1 other person
everyone is bald in my family but im 20 and im the one that has the most hair. My brother was balding at 16. Hope karma doesn't get to me.

Honestly though your NW is not even that bad. grow your hair maybe curtain hairstyle or fringe so you cover your temples and use voluminizer powder. I've seen NW3 guys pulling that off as NW1 or 0. Just don't show your forehead (or all of it)

• +1
Reactions: Ken
u have hair all over your hands you’re probably already pretty masculine. if you’re >6 inches id say go on fin now start on low dose.

Honestly though your NW is not even that bad. grow your hair maybe curtain hairstyle or fringe so you cover your temples and use voluminizer powder. I've seen NW3 guys pulling that off as NW1 or 0. Just don't show your forehead (or all of it)
look at his hair density bro it’s over

Your hair still look good

My hair is very hard and if i comb my hair anytime other than it being just dried after a shower i shed a shit ton of hair and can't give it shape so i think long hair wouldn't suit me. I just want to get out of highschool (grade 12 rn) because norwooding will seem more normal when im officially an adult. (unless i get to nw6 at 19 lol) I noticed a lot of people say i look older, and when i ask them for a reason they don't say anything but i can easily understand it is because of my hairline (brutal).

lol this generation has gotten much taller at the cost of losing their hairlines in their teenaged years
I'm 5'10 (177cm) barefoot at morning bruh, if i was 6'2+ i wouldn't give a fuck abt my hair, just get a high fade buzzcut and play the hyper masculine game and slay like crazy (height over face unless you're homo erectus, ive seen this many times in my friendgroup)

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
you have 35yo hairline brutal. There is nothing you can do about it without blocking DHT.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
This is so unfair. I am legit nw2 at 17. I can provide pics if you want. My father is bald, my uncle and mom side adult relatives aren't completely bald but all have nw3-4. I have decent facial hair for my age, and have full chest and stomach hair (high dht?). Don't tell me to take fin i don't want to stunt masculinization at this age.

I have to cover my temples by combing my hair front, otherwise i look balding. I also started hatmaxxing on sunny days because temples are more visible.

Is my hair maturing, or am I gonna be bald at my 20's? What do you guys think?

Also, should I continue to grow hair and cover my temples more by letting hair front, or just get a buzzcut with high fade so temples blend in and doesn't look like balding?
no pic no care

you have 35yo hairline brutal. There is nothing you can do about it without blocking DHT.
whats the problem with that lol