NWO Vaccine Benefits (LEAKED DOCUMENTS)

D

Deleted member 13746

Iron
LEAKED PFIZER DOCUMENTS
-Increased Estrogen Levels and it's receptors.
-Increased Cortisol Levels and it's receptors.
-Lowers Dopamine, Testosterone, DHT and it's receptors.
-Decreased muscle/bone mass and increased body fat percentage. (Leading to decreased strength, speed, aesthetics and more).
-Decreased braincells which leads to brain damage. (Leading to Autism, Depression, High Inhibitions and Low IQ)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Baldingman1998, BrickTop and 1 other person
source?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
"Leaked documents" Last edited 2 minutes ago:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 13746
I'm not saying I don't believe it but what's the source for this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 761 and Lawton88
Wtf??? Did you just say pfizer vaccine will give me a NW-0?? LIFEFUEL for vaccinecels @SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SixCRY, lasthope and 11 others
Wtf??? Did you just say pfizer vaccine will give me a NW-0?? LIFEFUEL for vaccinecels @SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel
Tumblr o2kapj15Tk1tdo6syo1 1280
Yes it will give you a NW -5

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Looksmogs.me
lol No way am I taking that trash vaccine. Having Covid gives you way better immunity for the future anyway. That crap was made different from other vaccines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13746, Kmscurry, Deleted member 761 and 1 other person
LEAKED PFIZER DOCUMENTS
-Increased Estrogen Levels and it's receptors.
-Increased Cortisol Levels and it's receptors.
-Lowers Dopamine, Testosterone, DHT and it's receptors.
-Decreased muscle/bone mass and increased body fat percentage. (Leading to decreased strength, speed, aesthetics and more).
-Decreased braincells which leads to brain damage. (Leading to Autism, Depression, High Inhibitions and Low IQ)
shut the fuck up muhhh vaccines give you autism, mate sounds like you already have it lmao

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Give source

shut the fuck up muhhh vaccines give you autism, mate sounds like you already have it lmao
God gave you a nose to breath with so you can keep your mouth shut. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
God gave you a nose to breath with so you can keep your mouth shut. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
god isnt real u fucking idiot, you know how i know? bc no god could be cruel enough to make you look the way you do

100% confirmed real

god isnt real u fucking idiot, you know how i know? bc no god could be cruel enough to make you look the way you do
Ah here we go typical fake high IQ Atheist. Too dumb for their own good just bathes in their nihlistic shit all day. I hope you are saved one day.

Ah here we go typical fake high IQ Atheist. Too dumb for their own good just bathes in their nihlistic shit all day. I hope you are saved one day.
would rather go to hell then believe in god

some Ducth women that are influencer or whatever, complaining vaccine made them Fat.

Maybe the Vaccine, is a looks minus thing?