NYC in the 80s/90s

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
@cromagnon bro nyc was a war zone during the 80s/90s.

Like bro holy shit nyc looks worse than fucking Afghanistan after we invaded them. It looks like a WW2 battlefield

This was the actual nyc of the 80s/90s. well mainly if you didn’t live in the few good areas of the city.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Flowerpot, Ascеnd, TechnoBoss and 5 others
Ok but that’s black people land nyc I’m talking about Manhattan type shit

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Ok but that’s black people land nyc I’m talking about Manhattan type shit
fair. My father when he first came to the USA lived in manhattan during the 70s. They actually lived in a pretty decent area with other Dominicans away from all the high crime & dangerous parts ngl.

@cromagnon bro nyc was a war zone during the 80s/90s.

Like bro holy shit nyc looks worse than fucking Afghanistan after we invaded them. It looks like a WW2 battlefield

This was the actual nyc of the 80s/90s. well mainly if you didn’t live in the few good areas of the city.

cuz niggers live there

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and ElTruecel
fair. My father when he first came to the USA lived in manhattan during the 70s. They actually lived in a pretty decent area with other Dominicans away from all the high crime & dangerous parts ngl.
I would want to live where the people in “friends” lived somewhere like that east village vibe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, GabachoCopium, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Burgerland:ogre:
This was the crack epidemic era. Major burger land cities were pretty much all 3rd world countries until the crime rates dropped hard during the 90s during the drug war.

even the poorest of niggers have giant mansions in the usa

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, Hetman Vilkas and dostoyevski
This was the crack epidemic era. Major burger land cities were pretty much all 3rd world countries until the crime rates dropped hard during the 90s during the drug war.
Drugland,Burgerland,Freedomland,Obeseland:ogre:

even the poorest of niggers have giant mansions in the usa
JFL stop watching movies. The only accurate thing is homeless negros in the USA all having ps5 consoles because of how NT gaming is here

the most beautiful capitalist city

JFL stop watching movies. The only accurate thing is homeless negros in the USA all having ps5 consoles because of how NT gaming is here
nigger what? i am saying from the video

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nigger what? i am saying from the video
Dude the South Bronx was worse than whatever country you were living in during that time what the fuck. Dude those buildings look like the aftermath of a city getting nuked

• +1
Reactions: piec
Dude the South Bronx was worse than whatever country you were living in during that time what the fuck. Dude those buildings look like the aftermath of a city getting nuked
yh but now its decent, i am talking about detroit now. the houses look pretty big to me thats all

• +1
I like those older cars

• +1
@Jason Voorhees how does 80s Bronx compare to Mumbai?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
nyc is not close to being one place, thats the fucking bronx

nyc is not close to being one place, thats the fucking bronx
Who cares I’m obviously referring to the inner city and a good amount of nyc if not the majority was the inner city during the 80s & 90s. Bronx was just the worst of it

if u look at the context of the footage it was because that part of nyc burned down

that part of the bronx was even taken off city maps

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ElTruecel
MMumbai also had a similar dark era in it's history during the 90s Mumbai was full of gang related violence and factions groups And just as FBI hunted them all down Mumbai police encountered all the underworld mafia bosses without warrants and without much proof

@Jason Voorhees how does 80s Bronx compare to Mumbai?

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back