NYC Trip (My First Experience) - ReCap

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Introduction

As y'all know I traveled to NYC last weekend. Going to try to remember all the details I can with pics / vids

Friday Night
2PM
Mac Miller (MM) & I left our city around 2pm. Drove 6 hours to our budd'ys apartment in NJ where we were staying. Got there around 8pm & got a nice view of the city going into NJ

C79A5077 3E91 4038 958D 0562615AB380

8PM
Once we arrived we immediately started pre gaming, surprisingly we weren't tired at all after all that driving. We got a Uber after a couple drinks & went to the lower side of Manhattan

3FD30728 7A7B 4DF5 861F ACC9422775F1

11PM
We arrived in Midtown / West Village area & hopped around bars. I was surprised how many people were just walking around & having drinks outside on every block. This city truly never sleeps lol

First thing I noticed when I walked in the bars was how small & compact they were. You could barely move or get a drink JFL so we kept hopping around till we found a nice bar to chill at
12 AM
We found a nice pool hall called Society Billiards + Bar. We grabbed a couple shots & played pool until we were ready to leave for the club

1AM
We left the bar & walked around the blocks looking for a decent club to go to. We found one that had a $100 cover charge JFL & the club across it was only $20 I believe. @cvzvvc might know which club I'm talking about

Then we found the perfect club to go to

230 Fifth Roof Top :Comfy:

E53FA7AA 51AA 483F 8734 1665AE4B7503

They also gave us a free drink ticket which was a plus :Comfy:

1:30AM

We got pretty lit & danced all night. While we were getting drinks I was telling my boys "I've never seen so many indians in one spot" :lul::lul:As I was saying that this indian chick & dude looked at me all shocked like I committed a crime :feelskek:

They walked up to us & confronted me lol .. I told them I'm not from here & explained it was my first time in the city. At the end we cheered our drinks & they went on their way

2AM

I was talking to this HTN about the city & shit. Now get this.. this dude told me there's a club where he always goes to where his slay rate was 100% & it's full of models only basically..

In my mind I was like this dude is cappin.. :pepefrown: but he explained to me the gender ratio is like 9:1 female to male & even though the cover to get in is around $100 he never had an issue bringing a chick home. Maybe you can confirm this story lol @cvzvvc

3AM

We drank and danced more downstairs in the dancing area. The amount of ethnics I saw was insane.. it had to be like 80% ethnics. I was dancing with like 2 different girls, one was ethnic another one was white. Nothing happened but my goal wasn't to slay.

The music they played was solid. Way better than the ones they play back home. Other than that, I kept losing my boys throughout the night & had to search for them multiple times.

3:30 AM

At this point I'm pretty drunk & the club was closing so we decided to call it a night. Left the club & we all got food at this hot dog stand somewhere in Iron District. My boy MM was getting hit on my indian chicks while we were getting our food JFL

4AM
We head back to Jersey City called it a night

Saturday - Sunday
We didn't go back out those nights. We were too hungover & exhausted from the previous night. So we used these days to chill out & explore Jersey City and Harriman State Park on the last day

778DCC80 46FC 4676 B7FB 95CCE1580F8F 5F2D06B3 6254 4741 AA3E C4AEB715053B DB2CBD09 CF3A 4867 9845 18FB8988C2E5 59462709 7CC5 4E3A A537 1246A129DD16

Conclusion

Overall it was a good first experience. I'm definitely going back soon. My boy told me to come back for Halloween since NY has crazy street parties going on

@TRUE_CEL @Corleone @Prettyboy @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @chadison @FailedNormieManlet @looksmaxxer234 @alriodai @Timelessbrah @DoctorLooksmax @EverythingMattersCel @fogdart @GandyIsNormie @MentalcelTyronelite @OOGABOOGA @sevensources @ShowerMaxxing @the next o'pry @Tyronecell @TRNA @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Yliaster @Wallenberg @whiteissuperior @Beetlejuice

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, LooksOrDeath, Corleone and 19 others
Cool

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and tyronelite
I'm glad you had a great time there, bhai.

Also, you know you spend too much time on Looksmax when you mention the amount of Indians you're seeing. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 2 others
Dn rd . But did you meet @Octillionaire

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Also, you know you spend too much time on Looksmax when you mention the amount of Indians you're seeing. :feelskek:
I shit you not it felt like I was in Toronto again lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, Gengar and 1 other person
Hope you enjoyed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and tyronelite
Hope you enjoyed
I did I can’t wait to go back

I didn’t get to experience the subway / trains & all the crackheads running around

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Prettyboy
@Octillionaire problem?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@Octillionaire problem?
Must have been a coincidence that you saw so many Indians. There isn’t really any Indian enclaves in Manhattan, although there is a decent Indian population there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

🤤

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and AscendingHero
Must have been a coincidence that you saw so many Indians. There isn’t really any Indian enclaves in Manhattan, although there is a decent Indian population there
Bruh the dance floor was ethnic central

I saw maybe 10 white chicks all together & we bar hopped too

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I can't get over the fact how much your friend looks like Mac Miller. I wonder how much pussy he's gotten bc of it lol

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Can you drink your booze outside the bar on the street in NYC / USA? Or you have to drink it inside even if the place is small?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 21620
Loops
Introduction

As y'all know I traveled to NYC last weekend. Going to try to remember all the details I can with pics / vids

Friday Night
2PM
Mac Miller (MM) & I left our city around 2pm. Drove 6 hours to our budd'ys apartment in NJ where we were staying. Got there around 8pm & got a nice view of the city going into NJ

8PM
Once we arrived we immediately started pre gaming, surprisingly we weren't tired at all after all that driving. We got a Uber after a couple drinks & went to the lower side of Manhattan

11PM
We arrived in Midtown / West Village area & hopped around bars. I was surprised how many people were just walking around & having drinks outside on every block. This city truly never sleeps lol

First thing I noticed when I walked in the bars was how small & compact they were. You could barely move or get a drink JFL so we kept hopping around till we found a nice bar to chill at
12 AM
We found a nice pool hall called Society Billiards + Bar. We grabbed a couple shots & played pool until we were ready to leave for the club

1AM
We left the bar & walked around the blocks looking for a decent club to go to. We found one that had a $100 cover charge JFL & the club across it was only $20 I believe. @cvzvvc might know which club I'm talking about

View attachment 1884861

We got pretty lit & danced all night. While we were getting drinks I was telling my boys "I've never seen so many indians in one spot" :lul::lul:As I was saying that this indian chick & dude looked at me all shocked like I committed a crime :feelskek:

They walked up to us & confronted me lol .. I told them I'm not from here & explained it was my first time in the city. At the end we cheered our drinks & they went on their way

2AM

I was talking to this HTN about the city & shit. Now get this.. this dude told me there's a club where he always goes to where his slay rate was 100% & it's full of models only basically..

In my mind I was like this dude is cappin.. :pepefrown: but he explained to me the gender ratio is like 9:1 female to male & even though the cover to get in is around $100 he never had an issue bringing a chick home. Maybe you can confirm this story lol @cvzvvc

3AM

We drank and danced more downstairs in the dancing area. The amount of ethnics I saw was insane.. it had to be like 80% ethnics. I was dancing with like 2 different girls, one was ethnic another one was white. Nothing happened but my goal wasn't to slay.

The music they played was solid. Way better than the ones they play back home. Other than that, I kept losing my boys throughout the night & had to search for them multiple times.

At this point I'm pretty drunk & the club was closing so we decided to call it a night. Left the club & we all got food at this hot dog stand somewhere in Iron District. My boy MM was getting hit on my indian chicks while we were getting our food JFL

4AM

Saturday - Sunday
We didn't go back out those nights. We were too hungover & exhausted from the previous night. So we used these days to chill out & explore Jersey City and Harriman State Park on the last day

Overall it was a good first experience. I'm definitely going back soon. My boy told me to come back for Halloween since NY has crazy street parties going on

@TRUE_CEL @Corleone @Prettyboy @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @chadison @FailedNormieManlet @looksmaxxer234 @alriodai @Timelessbrah @DoctorLooksmax @EverythingMattersCel @fogdart @GandyIsNormie @MentalcelTyronelite @OOGABOOGA @sevensources @ShowerMaxxing @the next o'pry @Tyronecell @TRNA @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Yliaster @Wallenberg @whiteissuperior @Beetlejuice

Love it brother
Sounds like it was a nice wholesome weekend
And jfl at how much your boy looks like MM JFL

And shocking at the number of indians lmaoooo

Also that 100 dolar entrance club sounds a bit too good to be true 9:1 gender ratio
I can tell that won't last much longer once it's discovered by everyone lmaooo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 21620
Can you drink your booze outside the bar on the street in NYC / USA? Or you have to drink it inside even if the place is small?
You have to drink inside unfortunately

Funny thing I just remembered.. I had a corona around the time we were leaving & I took it with me when we left :lul:

The security was so oblivious especially the way I positioned the bottle next to my side waiting for the elevator to go down

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I can't get over the fact how much your friend looks like Mac Miller. I wonder how much pussy he's gotten bc of it lol
He’s LTR maxxed with a Latino. They’ve been together since HS

Luckily he’s not a blue pilled simp like most of my friends. Still goes out & flirts with chicks

8FE88566 BE7D 495E A0F5 0F2A6619B7E0

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12234
Awesome, glad you had a good time man. You'll remember shit like this for the rest of your life

• Love it
I shit you not it felt like I was in Toronto again lol
I have never been to Canada, I wonder if it's really Curry Central over there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
Introduction

Friday Night
2PM

8PM

11PM

12 AM

1AM

View attachment 1884861

2AM

3AM

4AM

Saturday - Sunday

love the style of this thread, with videos and pictures spread across it to makes it feel like you've been part of it and gives off the vibe during the night.

looked like a fun trip with friends (y)

• Love it
  • +1
Awesome, glad you had a good time man. You'll remember shit like this for the rest of your life
Yessir btw do you know what club that dude was talking about with the models ?

• JFL
love the style of this thread, with videos and pictures spread across it to makes it feel like you've been part of it and gives off the vibe during the night.

looked like a fun trip with friends (y)
That was my goal :Comfy:

• +1
Glad u had a good time.

It's weird u posted this because I just met with a shrink about 4 hrs ago and we talker about NYC for like 30 mins.

Were u surprised how full of normies NYC is?

Amd the guy who always slays at that club, is he 8+?

• Love it
  • JFL
Glad u had a good time.

It's weird u posted this because I just met with a shrink about 4 hrs ago and we talker about NYC for like 30 mins.

Were u surprised how full of normies NYC is?

Amd the guy who always slays at that club, is he 8+?
Yeah especially since I was in Manhattan

I was expecting to see chads and Stacys on every block.. very few chadlites

Nah the dude was a short HTN lol

I should’ve asked him what the club was called to verify

• +1

There defo are a lot of chads because foids have a lot of ONS there, and u can't get ONS unless u r 8+, but similar to u I couldn't find them, and the ones I found were fucking gay.

Also the foids were all 5s and they all had terrible style and wore stupid clothes, did u notice same?? Like I've never seen a city where people take less pride in their appearance anywhere except Mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
There defo are a lot of chads because foids have a lot of ONS there, and u can't get ONS unless u r 8+, but similar to u I couldn't find them, and the ones I found were fucking gay.

Also the foids were all 5s and they all had terrible style and wore stupid clothes, did u notice same?? Like I've never seen a city where people take less pride in their appearance anywhere except Mumbai
Lmaoo yeah there was alot of LGBTQ NPCs in the area I was in

Yep they wear oversized shirts & cut off jeans with bulky sneakers.. horrible fashion indeed

Almost like this

• JFL

Yep they wear oversized shirts & cut off jeans with bulky sneakers.. horrible fashion indeed

Almost like this
View attachment 1887729
Some dude here posted a video of BLM March in queens.

Everyone in the March was sub 5, and there was even a midget in oversized t-shirt.

There is a midget in mental asylum now who is like 152cm and I think he isbwearing kids sizes

• JFL
Introduction

Friday Night
2PM

8PM

11PM

12 AM

1AM

View attachment 1884861

2AM

3AM

4AM

Saturday - Sunday

So you got cucked by some Indian dude and his girl confronting you? You must look like a complete soyboy.
I'd immediately told them to get the fuck out of my face.

Can't even imagine getting confronted by some SJW types.

• Hmm...
Too difficult to read but I got jealous of Americans for just having such a huge country and options.

u went to the club with 100% slay rate?

• JFL
So you got cucked by some Indian dude and his girl confronting you? You must look like a complete soyboy.
I'd immediately told them to get the fuck out of my face.

Can't even imagine getting confronted by some SJW types.
Read you moron

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Read you moron
You cucked out. They're out there right now telling the story how they set the racist straight and how you fuck'd around and found out. Like how you stammered an apology that your not from around there and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and tyronelite
Introduction

Friday Night
2PM

8PM

11PM

12 AM

1AM

View attachment 1884861

2AM

3AM

4AM

Saturday - Sunday

I hope those pics were posted to IG first

You cucked out. They're out there right now telling the story how they set the racist straight and how you fuck'd around and found out. Like how you stammered an apology that your not from around there and shit.
Dude they were literally laughing when they approached me in a surprised way

You don’t understand context. When I said confronted I didn’t literally mean they were angry & screaming at me

I love how you assumed I stuttered & apologized too lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Almost like this
View attachment 1887729
We went to 2 clubs there, 1oak and fleur something. Everyone was fucking ugly, dressed like a sears catalog had a baby with hot topic.

Like NYC and London are incredibly similar but London is much better looking.

I can't speak for HK clubs cos I not been for 4years (I have PTSD) but we went to times Square and some mall near that, and girls looked way uglier than in HK.

I legit came away thinking NYC girls have zero consideration for how they look and dress and NYC guys are just garbage.

There was a lot of asians, and the Chinese girls were pretty hot and didn't seem racist, at least on the face of it, but also fuck tons of Indians which ruined the trip for me.

The Indians seemed to lack the same self awareness as the white guys, which isn't surprising tbf, but Indians in London aren't like that, they making 6 figures and walking round in primark shorts and chappals cos they sending all the money back, but they defo self aware. Only time I seen Indians as non self aware as in NYC was in bangkok

• JFL

brutal. there's barely any stacy stacylite in nyc? is nyc becky central?

brutal. there's barely any stacy stacylite in nyc? is nyc becky central?
Yeah u can say that, which is surprising cos it's a fucking meltingpot, and once a melting pot gets a couple of generations in they start to be really GL.

I can only think the reasoning is:

1. Historically, as the east coast capital, it was always quite conservative, as the 4 main groups there were conservative and all had critical mass, unlike say LA, Vancouver, Sydney.

2. It has become very liberal over last 40 years, and that manifests in a sort of we are all beautiful way

3. It has high iq, not high PSL/ smv industries

4. It's a cold weather city.

Anyway that doesn't justify why people, especially foids, dress so terribly.

• +1
The Indians seemed to lack the same self awareness as the white guys, which isn't surprising tbf, but Indians in London aren't like that, they making 6 figures and walking round in primark shorts and chappals cos they sending all the money back, but they defo self aware. Only time I seen Indians as non self aware as in NYC was in bangkok
how are NYC Indians not self aware

• JFL

the indian part made me lol :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
how are NYC Indians not self aware
They think they are hitters, the foids think they can talk how they want.

All cos it's 2022 and they wanna larp like they not subhumans

• JFL
They think they are hitters, the foids think they can talk how they want.

All cos it's 2022 and they wanna larp like they not subhumans
Were they indians from india? or indians raised in the united states?