NYE was good

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
1) In the 11 hours that I was at the rave, I spoke maybe like 6 sentences in total. I was spaced out of my mind on drugs. Half the time I had no clue where I was, but I definitely felt great.
2) Being spaced out also made me feel very little despair/horniness and I wasn't negatively affected by being an ugly truecel around prime, attractive women.

Some vids:

8:30AM, still going strong:

Very hard, hynpotic techno ngl. You just get into a trance and all you can do is move to the beat and feel the beat.

My outfit:

I got many people coming up to me giving me compliments for my squirtle. Maybe like 20-30 ppl in total over the night. NGL was a good outfit.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: abeilletoimême, Prettyboy, cvzvvc and 8 others
I can’t see the outfit bro youre topless

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and KingBetaTut
Can't imagine going to a rave without getting my dick suck.

Can't imagine going to a rave without getting my dick suck.
tbh even on xtc I don't approach women, cuz I automatically assume they find me ugly by default due to past life experiences. Not even drugs can change that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
Weirdest shit was when I was full-blown hallucinating from the ketamine, some guy came up to me and asked me how old I was, and then asked me how old I think that he is.

I looked at thim and saw a morphed version of myself with a fuller beard. Weirdest shit ever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Prettyboy, the BULL and 1 other person
tbh even on xtc I don't approach women, cuz I automatically assume they find me ugly by default due to past life experiences. Not even drugs can change that.
Truly suifuel
418142c5b1eafad139e79dbec35b5e49.gif

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
my heads hurting just from listening to that shit music. I’m really getting sensitive to shit like this now 😡

• So Sad
Truly suifuel
418142c5b1eafad139e79dbec35b5e49.gif
just shows how my drugs experiences can be even better. I am already extremely happy with how they can make me feel despite unideal situations:

(no friends, truecel)

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
my heads hurting just from listening to that shit music. I’m really getting sensitive to shit like this now 😡
My phone is too shitty to record the intensely loud music tbh, it sounds much better in higher quality.

But to everyone's taste. This style is called 'hard-techno' or 'industrial techno' with 'dark' elements. Not every raver prefers it, there's like 30 kinds techno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Good shit. Would go to this. Looks mogger.

Who would've thought girls are into Pokémon. Some are making careers out of it.

• Love it
1) stop larping as an incel you faggot
2) height?
3) how tf do people enjoy those places? I would have a mental attack being around so many people and start pushing everyone until I'm out of the building

• Hmm...
I had a best friend who was into rave and narcotics. He commited suicide at age 30. Srs

//Nick Wilde 🦊

• +1
just shows how my drugs experiences can be even better. I am already extremely happy with how they can make me feel despite unideal situations:

(no friends, truecel)
drugs are good, keep using them safely

• Love it
I had a best friend who was into rave and narcotics. He commited suicide at age 30. Srs

//Nick Wilde 🦊
better to kill yourself when young, than live in suffering endlessly ngl. I mire him.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
1) stop larping as an incel you faggot
2) height?
3) how tf do people enjoy those places? I would have a mental attack being around so many people and start pushing everyone until I'm out of the building
I am truecel 6'0. its not a larp nigga. I've had sex 2 times in the entirety of 2022. And I doubt ill have sex this year at all.

3) When you are on drugs you are not annoyed by other people bumping in to you etc.

better to kill yourself when young, than live in suffering endlessly ngl. I mire him.

I was about to say the same. Instead of suffering for 90 years he only suffered 30.

Saved 60 years of suffering.

//Nick Wilde 🦊

• Love it
I am truecel 6'0. its not a larp nigga. I've had sex 2 times in the entirety of 2022. And I doubt ill have sex this year at all.

3) When you are on drugs you are not annoyed by other people bumping in to you etc.
6ft is taller than 70% of zoomers and having sex 2x this year does not mean you're involuntary celibate you autist

6ft is taller than 70% of zoomers and having sex 2x this year does not mean you're involuntary celibate you autist
last time i had sex was 4 months ago. It makes me not just an incel (no sex for 2 weeks) but truecel (no sex for 2 months).

Keep gatekeeping buddy. Maybe join .is

last time i had sex was 4 months ago. It makes me not just an incel (no sex for 2 weeks) but truecel (no sex for 2 months).

Keep gatekeeping buddy. Maybe join .is
You'd be on .is too if you were really an incel you room temp iq larper

You'd be on .is too if you were really an incel you room temp iq larper
i have an account on .is but i dont like the gatekeeping and pure negativity there so I rarely post.

Just because your life is shit (mine is too) doesn't mean you can't still have good days like being zoned out on drugs and going to raves. No reason to always be negative.