O.F Business Manager?

freshpeppermint

freshpeppermint

Iron
Do you guys think he's only able to do this sort of business because of his looks? He doesn't seem very business savvy. Obviously there's guys out there who aren't as attractive doing onlyfans with their girl but I'd assume they have to be business savvy in someway or not.

At a certain timestamp he says "I have got to send this to my 4 new employees. "I am trying to make like the wolf of wallstreet of O.F". He was saying about how one of his clients had a request and I think one of the girls said 15k and he expected 1k for it, seems like a custom video offer or something not sure.

They have like almost 500k on tiktok(kidscoma) and 1 mil on youtube.

In the video, in one part he says "Sketch" the streamer, was his old client? It was some onlyfans thing he got exposed for 2 years ago? This makes me think whether he promotes onlyfans creators or what?

If anyone has an idea on what he does let me know/what kind of business exactly this is let me know.

I suspect he grew his page with his girlfriend, and his girlfriend also has her own page. And he's probably doing some coaching/consulting now. Or his girl's onlyfans is going super well that he hired 4 new employees to do upsells/custom requests. (Charging 149$ per month, and 29$ for just images per month if you look at the "VIP Fansly" link, they must be making A TON.)

White + wide palate = success in life

It's a cope jfl at u if u dedicate ur life to this