O here's me

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
o here's me, still relatively overweight, yeah. no haircut.

and yet, im mogging all you fucking bitches or your bitchy personalities on that stupid fucking forum talking shit, making mog battles, morphing pictures, you fucking dickheads, you're fucking sad.

i go on there to looksmax and ill tell you, ill be honest. i've learned a lot from that place but you guys, the people inside there, the community, you guys, you need to fix up.

most of you have no fucking lives. literally, i see the same arguments that i've been seeing since last time i was on the fucking site, which was what? two months back? i come back and the same arguments, the exact same argument, the exact same mog battles, the exact same fucking obsessions over male models. you guys look at male models more than you look at female models, you fucking gaylords.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 9837 and wasted
kill yourself retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and W0KESTMOTHF
@MakinItHappen

Ur jeff maxxing ofc you are unmoggable

• Love it
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
It’s the most repetitive shit same Threads conversations over and over again

• JFL
o here's me, still relatively overweight, yeah. no haircut.

and yet, im mogging all you fucking bitches or your bitchy personalities on that stupid fucking forum talking shit, making mog battles, morphing pictures, you fucking dickheads, you're fucking sad.

i go on there to looksmax and ill tell you, ill be honest. i've learned a lot from that place but you guys, the people inside there, the community, you guys, you need to fix up.

most of you have no fucking lives. literally, i see the same arguments that i've been seeing since last time i was on the fucking site, which was what? two months back? i come back and the same arguments, the exact same argument, the exact same mog battles, the exact same fucking obsessions over male models. you guys look at male models more than you look at female models, you fucking gaylords.
@MakinItHappen

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and W0KESTMOTHF