Obama the nigger is a war criminal

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
Normies have no problem with that but Andrew tate gets banned everywhere because he hurt female fragile egos fucking niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 28541, Bushman and 5 others
In full support of him bombing smelly arabs

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Bushman, Lonenely sigma and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, House Lannister, Bushman and 5 others
Amazing how Putin has been so vilified relentlessly but these niggas including Bush and Tony Blair travel the world and continue to evade prison

Even though they're hated as well, the hypocrisy of the West is manifest.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Lmao, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Amazing how Putin has been so vilified relentlessly but these niggas including Bush and Tony Blair travel the world and continue to evade prison

This shit makes me so mad bro

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 31445
He killed Osama tho. Got results

He killed Osama tho. Got results

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Jnumber01, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, optimisticzoomer, Roquefort and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale and cutie_pie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, HerpDerpson, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others

it's cuz putin is a manlet

the world all makes sense when you are blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Lmao, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
What evidence he has

The Jews staged 9/11
It’s 2023 and people still think he was killed in 2011. :feelskek: People are so gullible.

People still believe Osama was killed without any evidence of it whatsoever?
People believe YOU'RE killed without any evidence :feelsbaton:

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, HerpDerpson, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Fuck u nigger

He killed innocent people and got away with it, he needs to pay for his crimes
wtf I love Obama now :oops:

• Woah
Reactions: Roquefort
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
In full support of him bombing smelly arabs
Nigga you don't even wash your crusty ass, so don't even talk you fucking banana eating cotton picking watermelon munching rap listening loud ass slave.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AngryShortMale, Obito and 2 others
And when are u going to love reciprocally some bitches u smelly edgy incel
And the final result, back in that same boat
I asked myself: "Do I love these hoes?" - no!

• Woah
what about trump and bush then??

Why would you be suspicious of the fact bin Laden is dead? Lmao
Because it’s a major event? He’s dead, alright. But he wasn’t killed by the US. A disease did him in, just like how Mullah Omar died of tuberculosis.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Because it’s a major event? He’s dead, alright. But he wasn’t killed by the US. A disease did him in, just like how Mullah Omar died of tuberculosis.
And you have what evidence to base that on?

Just another goyim slave furthering Jewish interests, lol if you think he was calling the shots.

Reminder mericucks took a fat L in Afghanistan and couldn’t eradicate the taliban.

2658D362 2935 445D 9FF4 96A0FF61851E

• JFL
Just another goyim slave furthering Jewish interests, lol if you think he was calling the shots.

Reminder mericucks took a fat L in Afghanistan and couldn’t eradicate the taliban.

View attachment 2331424
They purposely took the L in Afghanistan and left all their bases and weapons in order to ignite a civil war

What evidence do you have that Osama was killed? Show me photographic evidence. Video works too. :)
Never said I did. But you choosing not to believe something despite having no evidence suggesting a different outcome, is just dumb. It's not even something that is worth lying about. It's like the rednecks that basically say "everything is wrong except me and what I believe"

Never said I did. But you choosing not to believe something despite having no evidence suggesting a different outcome, is just dumb. It's not even something that is worth lying about. It's like the rednecks that basically say "everything is wrong except me and what I believe"
You have to understand the context. Osama was the boogeyman of the 21st century. He’s the reason why this whole War of Terror thing started. Of course they will make outrageous claims like “we killed Osama!” even though there’s no evidence of the fact, yet it’s enough to make retarded cuckmericans go “FUK YE! MURICA! MESS WITH THE BULL AND YOU GET THE HORNS!” because he was cemented as the biggest villain in US history. It was just done to raise their spirits. Anyone who believes they killed their biggest enemy to date without any evidence of his corpse is retarded. “We threw him in the ocean,” yeah that’s super convenient. :lul:

• JFL
You have to understand the context. Osama was the boogeyman of the 21st century. He’s the reason why this whole War of Terror thing started. Of course they will make outrageous claims like “we killed Osama!” even though there’s no evidence of the fact, yet it’s enough to make retarded cuckmericans go “FUK YE! MURICA! MESS WITH THE BULL AND YOU GET THE HORNS!” because he was cemented as the biggest villain in US history. It was just done to raise their spirits. Anyone who believes they killed their biggest enemy to date without any evidence of his corpse is retarded. “We threw him in the ocean,” yeah that’s super convenient. :lul:
Still no reason to believe they didn't kill him when they were searching for him. He got bombed. Why would US troops go and retrieve his body?

Still no reason to believe they didn't kill him when they were searching for him. He got bombed. Why would US troops go and retrieve his body?
The US did nothing to him lmfao. 😂 jfl at falling for this.

The US did nothing to him lmfao. 😂 jfl at falling for this.
Again, no reason to believe that other than trying to be different. U really think bin laden and his allies wouldn't prove the US claims false?

Again, no reason to believe that other than trying to be different. U really think bin laden and his allies wouldn't prove the US claims false?
Not trying to be different lmfao. Just logical. Maybe stop being so brainwashed easily by MSM and think logically for yourself.

Not trying to be different lmfao. Just logical. Maybe stop being so brainwashed easily by MSM and think logically for yourself.
I'm not even American. As I said, u really think the terrorists and Pakistanis who knew bin laden are not going to say anything about it being a lie? You said his body wasn't recovered... His body hasn't been recovered either way, whether he died naturally or from getting blown up

I'm not even American. As I said, u really think the terrorists and Pakistanis who knew bin laden are not going to say anything about it being a lie? You said his body wasn't recovered... His body hasn't been recovered either way, whether he died naturally or from getting blown up
Lol, if they knew where he was then they would have given him up a long time ago. There’s even Pakistani politicians loyal to enemy states so what makes you think they wouldn’t disclose his location for a much bigger sum of money? I don’t know where and when he did die, but the “official” story is as legitimate as a five-headed unicorn sighting. Also, it doesn’t matter if you’re American or not, you’re western. I just used America as an example since 9/11 is directly associated with that country.

• JFL
There’s even Pakistani politicians loyal to enemy states so what makes you think they wouldn’t disclose his location for a much bigger sum of money?
The fact he's dead lmao.
Exactly my point. No one against him could "disclose his location" because there is no location lmao

The fact he's dead lmao.
Exactly my point. No one against him could "disclose his location" because there is no location lmao
Yeah he’s dead. But there’s a major difference between saying he died because cuckmericans killed him or that he died of natural causes. The former is a major claim if you look at the context whereas the second one is a letdown for cuckmericans (and westerners).

Yeah he’s dead. But there’s a major difference between saying he died because cuckmericans killed him or that he died of natural causes. The former is a major claim if you look at the context whereas the second one is a letdown for cuckmericans (and westerners).
And my point before was, why would those enemies of the US just accept this "lie" then, and not show his body and his actual state of death?

And my point before was, why would those enemies of the US just accept this "lie" then, and not show his body and his actual state of death?
That is assuming people knew where he was. They likely didn’t. Would you trust anyone if you were the most wanted man on the planet?

That is assuming people knew where he was. They likely didn’t. Would you trust anyone if you were the most wanted man on the planet?
If he's the most wanted man on the planet, he can't just disappear in this day and age

If he's the most wanted man on the planet, he can't just disappear in this day and age
No, but he can hide and therefore not have access to care facilities and thus die somewhere with no one to look after him, with his body being devoured by wild animals.

No, but he can hide and therefore not have access to care facilities and thus die somewhere with no one to look after him, with his body being devoured by wild animals.
If someone's bones are found in the wild, DNA testing will be done to find out who it is. And it's unlikely this place was so remote no one encountered his remains, cos how would he get there alone? Without being seen before?