Obese 40yo said to me he wished he was young and fit like me again

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
It really fucking pissed me off. I used to be just as fat as him and he had the audacity to act like I'm as slim as I am because of my supposed 'youth.' Bro, I'm almost fucking 30, I'm not young. I used to be a lard arse like him but with immense effort, strive and without any help, I managed to get my old slim physique back. That piece of shit needs to put the pies down and man the fuck up and deal with his obesity. I hate overweight sub humans more than anything.

It really fucking pissed me off. I used to be just as fat as him and he had the audacity to act like I'm as slim as I am because of my supposed 'youth.' Bro, I'm almost fucking 30, I'm not young. I used to be a lard arse like him but with immense effort, strive and without any help, I managed to get my old slim physique back. That piece of shit needs to put the pies down and man the fuck up and deal with his obesity. I hate overweight sub humans more than anything.
It is because you’re young , if you were old like him you wouldn’t be fit. Keep coping agepill is real

It is because you’re young , if you were old like him you wouldn’t be fit. Keep coping agepill is real
Hello? I lost the weight when I was above 25. That's the age when your metabolism slows down by a lot and I still did it. You fat pieces of shit need to deal with your obesity. Oh wait, you can't because you have weak will power and a small cock. Oops, nevermind.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
30 is not old

30 is not old
It is for dating and losing a lot of weight. Every obese person I've asked about this always stated that once you reach your mid/late 20s, losing weight becomes 5x hard than in your early 20s. I'd agree. If I eat fast food I can feel the weight creeping back on very quickly. When I was 20, this wasn't the case.

It is for dating and losing a lot of weight. Every obese person I've asked always said that once you reach your mid/late 20s, losing weight becomes 5x hard than in your early 20s. I'd agree. If I eat fast food I can feel the weight creeping back on. When I was 20, this wasn't the case.
Only if your genetic garbage
Ryan gosling has no problems and he’s like 40

Only if your genetic garbage
Ryan gosling has no problems and he’s like 40
Well he ain't most people now is he? Average people will face this problem similar to how I've described.

Well he ain't most people now is he? Average people will face this problem similar to how I've described.
You have a defeatist attitude
Go back to .is

Met a man at gym who was dressed in very cheap clothes but decently lean and had some muscles. He turned out to be 62yo, a very decent body for that age and no roids. He said of of his regrets is stopping doing sports at about age 30 (he used to train a lot before that), thinking he had "different things to do now, too mature to care about that". But he returned to gym at age 55 or so and says it allows him to be fit and younger.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back