Obese baltic nerdic mutant wants to get lean

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
What’s the fastest way to lean max

Me rn literally writing this thread, obviously I am literally putting my chin on my chest and it’s exaggerated

I know for a fact I need to lose 10-15lbs of fat if I want to mog

Even though I look like this most walking around

Can’t fraud in motion videos(just so you know I’m not capping about looking leaner then I am)

My theory is my zygos and and other bone mass makes me look leaner then I am even though I’m a fat fuck

I need to leanmax fast asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 9670
your nose bridge is top tier tbh

also just don't eat like me, that's it, don't eat lol

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
clen

• JFL
Keto diet worked for me. When you eat no carbs, instead of burning carbs for energy and storing fat, your body's got no choice but to burn fat. And you don't have to starve yourself.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 21166, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
clenbuterol its a fat burner which im on as we speak
Meh, rather just do normie shit like run lift and eat shredded

Keto diet worked for me. When you eat no carbs, instead of burning carbs for energy and storing fat, your body's got no choice but to burn fat. And you don't have to starve yourself.
Keto cucked my bloodwork when it came to T levels. Took me 11 weeks to reach baseline free T again after 7months on keto:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 19551 and Erik-Jón
Keto is a fad incel diet I want a chad diet

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Jpg
shit go ahead but dont expect anything crazy
Why should I take fat losing losing shit that’s lazy and trucel behaviour, chad eats steak and plays football and lifts weights to be lean when you take meds

Why should I take fat losing losing shit that’s lazy and trucel behaviour, chad eats steak and plays football and lifts weights to be lean when you take meds
i couldnt give two shits lmfao my goal is to leanmaxx before september and so far I've lost 4kg

• Love it
Can’t fraud in motion videos(just so you know I’m not capping about looking leaner then I am)
View attachment 1803889
You look like CurlyHairJames in this video. The weird posing makes you look ugly, even though you have above average potential.

• Woah
You look like CurlyHairJames in this video. The weird posing makes you look ugly, even though you have above average potential.
I’m literally chin tucking lol, the third pic is just a pic I took today in one shot without doing any gay shit like jutting or clenching

What’s the fastest way to lean max

Me rn literally writing this thread, obviously I am literally putting my chin on my chest and it’s exaggerated

View attachment 1803888
View attachment 1803885
I know for a fact I need to lose 10-15lbs of fat if I want to mog

Even though I look like this most walking around
View attachment 1803881

View attachment 1803889

My theory is my zygos and and other bone mass makes me look leaner then I am even though I’m a fat fuck

I need to leanmax fast asf
Get a tan+ stop acting like a faggot

• JFL
you'll look less red

• JFL
damn we look similar as fuck highkey

• Hmm...
Water fast is the fastest way but it's very painful in the long run

Keto is very fast and doable. Eat 10-20g net carbs a day with tons of meat (but below your maintenance calories)

You have about 10-15kg of extra fat. With discipline you can lose it all in ~4-5 months.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Erik-Jón
Make sure you're only drinking water and narrow your diet to meat, veg, and nuts. Do cardio and cold showers. That sounds very generic but there is no instant way to lose fat. The real problem is discipline, do you have what it takes to lose that weight?

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and Erik-Jón
@MarkCorrigan based ya akhi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)😹😹😹😹😹😹🤙👋🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 9670
@HerpDerpson keto is unhealthy long term you will fuck yourself with that diet carbs are needed

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Caloric deficit, be patient.

Well well

• +1
Maybe it's time to Castawaymaxx. Just end in a situation where you're forced to eat less by chance theory.
Wp3641897

• +1