Obese dark African-American women are bitter and angry because they can't get an Arab, Korean or Hispanic man, so they call all these groups "white".

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Which explains this poll and the fact they like to call these groups (and mixed people) white.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 29155, flippasav and 2 others
@Cheesyrumble

@robtical @SecularIslamist @Abhorrence @slayer69

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
@chaddyboi66 @StrangerDanger @thickdickdaddy27 @The Grinch @Beastimmung @JBcollector @dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
.....ok

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigger no one fucking cares you already made 4 threads about it

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 14693
They are. I asked them which groups were ethnic and they do not consider northeast Asians, Hispanics or Arabs to be ethnic.
Should be lifefuel for you

They are. I asked them which groups were ethnic and they do not consider northeast Asians, Hispanics or Arabs to be ethnic.
Lipstick alley. is this some female .org. sounds subhuman

• +1
Lipstick alley. is this some female .org. sounds subhuman
Yes. I went for their ass last night, larped as an obese black woman and got banned JFL.
I told my halal GF (who considers herself and her parents black as well as Arab and mixed) and sent her the messages and she started caging jfl. I was so riled up.

Yes. I went for their ass last night, larped as an obese black woman and got banned JFL.
I told my halal GF (who considers herself and her parents black as well as mixed with Arab) and sent her the messages and she started caging jfl. I was so riled up.
Over for your autism tbh it's clear as day
ur gf is mulatto?

• +1
My sister probably taken hundreds of miles of 6'3 white cock. I don't need them to tell me black women are JBW
I swear to God I showed my GF this and she said that "those women probably secretly want a lighter-skinned non-black man but are upset that they can't get one, so they take out their frustration on biracial black women and Arab/Hispanic/east Asian women, and call the men of these races white".

She said she's never seen a darkskin black woman in a relationship where the man (not GL if not black) likes the woman.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Which explains this poll and the fact they like to call these groups (and mixed people) white.
View attachment 2301910

Your av looks insane it’s unreal

• +1
Booncels called her white JFL.
Nah I can see she is mena. Still better than the average white girls

Is ur av a nice person? Name? Because I want her to be my trad wife

• +1
Nah I can see she is mena. Still better than the average white girls
Exactly so, they call MENA, Latino, Chinese and Korean people muh white because they feel mogged by the women and they can't get men from these races to like and respect them.
Is ur av a nice person? Name? Because I want her to be my trad wife
No clue tbh JFL.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Exactly so, they call MENA, Latino, Chinese and Korean people muh white because they feel mogged by the women and they can't get men from these races to like and respect them.

No clue tbh JFL.
Those pics are common in Pinterest jfl

• +1
I swear to God I showed my GF this and she said that "those women probably secretly want a lighter-skinned non-black man but are upset that they can't get one, so they take out their frustration on biracial black women and Arab/Hispanic/east Asian women, and call the men of these races white".

She said she's never seen a darkskin black woman in a relationship where the man (not GL if not black) likes the woman.
Idk why your half jareer gf tryna sound like she ain't JBW herself you're literally white

• +1
Idk why your half jareer gf tryna sound like she ain't JBW herself you're literally white
She said she can relate to me more than other guys she's spoken to (most of them were Levantine or Berbers and one Saudi) but she cut them off after 1 meeting.

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
  • Love it
  • +1
She said she can relate to me more than other guys she's spoken to (most of them were Levantine or Berbers and one Saudi) but she cut them off after 1 meeting.
''relate'' i'm dead. bring her to incelcon 2024 if happening, we'll bully her

Bro their JFL emoji is creepy

9544504A 772C 40F4 B9C9 A6C90D1D11DD

• JFL
Been on this forum for a while,White women mog by a huge margin in the eye of other men, they know they will never be able to compete with them.
And even an average looking blonde blue eyed woman with good coloring will get insanely better succes s than the best looking of them.

they know they will truggle hard to date a non black chadlite, and a lot of black chadlites have non black partners. and they report all there frustration on black men, who get an easier time getting none black women making them insecure. and white women whom they consider as the enemy opressing them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
White women mog, they now they will never be able to compete with them.
And even an average looking blonde blue eyed woman with good coloring will get insanely better succes s than the best looking of them.View attachment 2302033
THEY THINK KOREAN, LATINO AND SAUDI PEOPLE ARE WHITE JFL.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Koreanshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans#cite_note-16 are an East Asian ethnic group native to Korea.[8][9][10][11][12][13][14][excessive citations] The majority of Koreans live in the two states of North and South Korea, which are collectively referred to as Korea. As of 2021, an estimated 7.3 million ethnic Koreans resided outside of Korea.[3] Koreans are also an officially recognized ethnic minority in other Asian countries, including China, Japan, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Uzbekistan. Outside of Asia, sizeable Korean communities have formed in Germany, the United Kingdom, France, the United States, Canada, and Oceania.
Koreans, along with Mongolian and Tungusic speakers are generally considered a Northeast Asian group.

Hamite (so-called African) woman and her Edomite (so-called White) husband:

• +1