Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 23558, Jhon Smith and 2 others
That’s the grandpa guy boogie

hes a low inhib chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23558 and LampPostPrime
all i saw was a hand

where is the 21 yo

I look like the Indian Version of him and I got zero bitches, another case of JBW. A broke norwooding 5’9 manlet 50 year old lolcow fatfuck gets a girl more than half his age, he could legitimately be her father being that old while I’m incel, unbelievable!
@Matthias8272 @Pikabro @stevielake @apemaxxed @Chadelite

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, bloomercel, Deleted member 23558 and 7 others
what a fucking creep. not because he's old or fat, just his general demeanor

he talks to her in such a patronizing voice and she responds in the most unaffectionate tone

probably trying to escape from her abusive parents, or something

View attachment 2314429
I look like the Indian Version of him and I got zero bitches, another case of JBW. A broke norwooding 5’9 manlet 50 year old lolcow fatfuck gets a girl more than half his age, he could legitimately be her father being that old while I’m incel, unbelievable!
he has a net worth over a million

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Face not shown. She must be ugly :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Face not shown. She must be ugly :sick:

even the ugliest of young women looks beautiful compared to the grotesque anathemas they turn into at +40 years old.

When I was 15 I remember ugly fat girls I had as classmates being called beautiful by teachers and other old hags and didn't understand back then how they could lie to themselves like that, only now years later I understand they were saying that because they got used to seeing their face deformed by aging so any subhuman that isn't deformed by that pestilence looks beautiful to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 21863
what a fucking creep. not because he's old or fat, just his general demeanor

he talks to her in such a patronizing voice and she responds in the most unaffectionate tone

probably trying to escape from her abusive parents, or something
Fat abusive creepy daddymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: gay retard
That water looks like his natural habitat

View attachment 2314429
He would have been 29 years old when she was born jfl

View attachment 2314429
fuark insanse fwhr

he lied about her age she is actually 18

even the ugliest of young women looks beautiful compared to the grotesque anathemas they turn into at +40 years old.

When I was 15 I remember ugly fat girls I had as classmates being called beautiful by teachers and other old hags and didn't understand back then how they could lie to themselves like that, only now years later I understand they were saying that because they got used to seeing their face deformed by aging so any subhuman that isn't deformed by that pestilence looks beautiful to them.
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901