Obesity is killing america

not__cel

not__cel

Potential vermillioncorefanfan
There’s way too many obese people here and now just not being obese makes a foid seem attractive we need to stop obesity once and for all ways to do it

1. Make it harder to get cars: people might think noooo I want to be a fatass and not walk places but you have to be more advanced if we remove cars then businesses will be built near you and it will soon become quicker because traffic while people or walking only rarely means death

2.make social media harder to access: without social media and mobile games we’ll become more involved in our hobbies and walk to community centers more to talk to people in our community

3. Ban chocolate bars: we all know fatasses like chocolate bars

Barrett while fat:
IMG 2570

Barrett when not fat:
IMG 2571

Good. I hope America dies.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Good start, but in truth needs a complete policy overhaul.

No matter how consciously I eat, I gain 2kg every week I am in USA, and lose it after a month of being back in Asia

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Good start, but in truth needs a complete policy overhaul.

No matter how consciously I eat, I gain 2kg every week I am in USA, and lose it after a month of being back in Asia
when you start looking at the ingredients everything starts to look the same in America we need change

America is the capital of commerce if it dies you won’t be able to eat your mcchicken fatty
Americans and their retarded belief that everyone consumes their products. I don't eat your disgusting food.

There’s way too many obese people here and now just not being obese makes a foid seem attractive we need to stop obesity once and for all ways to do it

1. Make it harder to get cars: people might think noooo I want to be a fatass and not walk places but you have to be more advanced if we remove cars then businesses will be built near you and it will soon become quicker because traffic while people or walking only rarely means death

2.make social media harder to access: without social media and mobile games we’ll become more involved in our hobbies and walk to community centers more to talk to people in our community

3. Ban chocolate bars: we all know fatasses like chocolate bars

Barrett while fat:View attachment 2971549
Barrett when not fat:View attachment 2971551

why the fuck would you want more americans to mog you?

i support the obesity epidemic :lul::lul: my relative mog coefficient rises

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
why the fuck would you want more americans to mog you?

i support the obesity epidemic :lul::lul: my relative mog coefficient rises
Finally some high IQ individual, how can you have such a cuck mentality that you want niggas to be better looking and mog you:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Indracelly