objective rating + tips

Q

questionsforlooks

Iron
I'm currently trying to gym max. Im also planning on taking MT1 after I'm done taking accutane (some chest acne). I hair is a little bit more red than usual because I tried to dye it brown and it turned out just red jfl. I have decent frame and 6'. My biggest fault I think is small mouth. if possible would appreciate a morph of a wider mouth.
also planning on getting otoplasty to fix subhuman ears lol

Attachments

• IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 51
lose weight

Biggest fault is ginger. Put on some mass and lose body fat, might help.

already pretty low bf. I would say around 15%. ofc I would like to go down to lower but im bulking rn

For some reason your face still looks a bit chubby. I'd suggest you try to drop to 10% when you have the opportunity.

Biggest fault is ginger. Put on some mass and lose body fat, might help.
yep i would agree. eyes also kinda fucking it up. gonna get almond eye surgery by taban and otoplasty. Im also gonna get huge at the gym and the cut my body fat to 8.% lastly, im gonna change my hair style to curtains to widen my long face. it should also help when my hair returns to less ginger beause i dyed it. mt1 should help as well. hopefully these things will dramatically improve my appearance. thinking of growing a beard as well.

Do it then post, good luck brother.

blackedtruecel
@NiggersMe

Very average looking I'd say