Objective review of my looksmaxxing journey since 2019

mug

mug

Kraken
in 2019 i knew i was ugly and had known since 7th grade when i got fat and noticed facial asymmetry

2020 i lurked on lm. At this point my looks were subhuman. I had a bulbous nose. Chubby cheeks, weird wrinkly facial lines. Cystic acne. Obesity. I really was starting from level 0.

2021. Joined LM and had all the same falios plus was using tretinoin to try and improve my situation but my skin got worse. I got even fatter this year and i have all the same variables as before. I was CERTIFIED subhuman.

2022. January 2022 i moved to seattle and for the 1st 4 months i looked the same. As above, until I decided to try keto for a week. And then i went into a fast. Which lasted a week and reset my hunger. Taking me from 200 lbs to 160 lbs. and this is where i started to look better…

My face was more square my acne was clearing and i got a few iois and random people hitting on me.

Looking back most of the photos are subhuman - ltn. Because i still had cystic acne but in some rare ones where it was clearing or where i was really low fat. I looked decent and i could be proud of myself for those.

2023. For the 1st half i was getting better looking and got the most iois here. And I even went as low as 155 lbs.But in the second half i decided to BULK. And this is where everything came crashing down.

I lost all my facial definition and lost all my iois and seatillities being nice to me for free.
And this is where i would remain until the years close…

2024. In january I got accutane and also got sick. So i went down to 180 lbs. but my face changed dramatically from the accutane. I posted myself on here with an even smaller nose and a lean looking face and pct eyes. Its weird being on accutane it really does change your face. And some people rated me chadlite on the scale. This was a 1st for me from having an actually lean looking face and not a bloated one like before I was feeling good. Until I decided to gain 20 lbs and im now 200 lbs.

I think I look ltn- mtn now. But i feel so much better about myself. Its gard to describe but from being a literal subhuman to someone who feels decent about himself sometimes. I feel good.

My final step before 2025 is to do keto / waterfasting to achieve my final potential.

Its taken me a LONG time compared to others journeys. But for me its been worth it all the way. I used to want to rope, but now I feel like I will actually ascend, even further beyond how i looked on accutane.

The last time I really looked good was when i was 8, i was truely happy in life. And didnt even care how i looked. I must’ve done something to upset God because I was a cute kid into a hideous teenager and im only now recovering my self esteem after 13 years of being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, 14yearoldpslmogger, greycel and 2 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and nathan
Good ascension my nigga

You've ascended by 21(?), you're doing much better than me

Keep it up
Also can I ask you something in DMs

• +1
Reactions: mug, psychomandible and nathan
when i was 13 i was bloatcel and crazy uee, 14 only crazy uee, 15 almost zero uee never under estimate puberty

• +1
Reactions: mug
in 2019 i knew i was ugly and had known since 7th grade when i got fat and noticed facial asymmetry

2020 i lurked on lm. At this point my looks were subhuman. I had a bulbous nose. Chubby cheeks, weird wrinkly facial lines. Cystic acne. Obesity. I really was starting from level 0.

2021. Joined LM and had all the same falios plus was using tretinoin to try and improve my situation but my skin got worse. I got even fatter this year and i have all the same variables as before. I was CERTIFIED subhuman.

2022. January 2022 i moved to seattle and for the 1st 4 months i looked the same. As above, until I decided to try keto for a week. And then i went into a fast. Which lasted a week and reset my hunger. Taking me from 200 lbs to 160 lbs. and this is where i started to look better…

My face was more square my acne was clearing and i got a few iois and random people hitting on me.

Looking back most of the photos are subhuman - ltn. Because i still had cystic acne but in some rare ones where it was clearing or where i was really low fat. I looked decent and i could be proud of myself for those.

2023. For the 1st half i was getting better looking and got the most iois here. And I even went as low as 155 lbs.But in the second half i decided to BULK. And this is where everything came crashing down.

I lost all my facial definition and lost all my iois and seatillities being nice to me for free.
And this is where i would remain until the years close…

2024. In january I got accutane and also got sick. So i went down to 180 lbs. but my face changed dramatically from the accutane. I posted myself on here with an even smaller nose and a lean looking face and pct eyes. Its weird being on accutane it really does change your face. And some people rated me chadlite on the scale. This was a 1st for me from having an actually lean looking face and not a bloated one like before I was feeling good. Until I decided to gain 20 lbs and im now 200 lbs.

I think I look ltn- mtn now. But i feel so much better about myself. Its gard to describe but from being a literal subhuman to someone who feels decent about himself sometimes. I feel good.

My final step before 2025 is to do keto / waterfasting to achieve my final potential.

Its taken me a LONG time compared to others journeys. But for me its been worth it all the way. I used to want to rope, but now I feel like I will actually ascend, even further beyond how i looked on accutane.

The last time I really looked good was when i was 8, i was truely happy in life. And didnt even care how i looked. I must’ve done something to upset God because I was a cute kid into a hideous teenager and im only now recovering my self esteem after 13 years of being ugly.
ngl this is litterally the same shit I went through. Good post

• +1
Reactions: mug