Objectively speaking what is the most attractive height for a man without looking lanky?

E

Euphoric Hero

Iron
Like I would think a height range from 6ft - 6’3ft would be ideal

6'8
Hafthor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
6'3 is the perfect height to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, randomvanish, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
6’6-6’8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
7'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Slob and Deleted member 21620
anywhere from 6'1-6'6, people on this forum greatly underestimate how tall a legit doctors office flat footed barefoot 6'1 is, at that height you get guessed around 6'3 by normies

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
6'1.5, anything taller just looks weird.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 21620
Everyone in this thread is wrong. The only answer is as tall as possible while keeping a proportionally wide frame and having no deformities. In life bigger the better. 6'1 is manlet compared to 6'8 NBA players.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Darwined, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
anywhere from 6'1-6'6, people on this forum greatly underestimate how tall a legit doctors office flat footed barefoot 6'1 is, at that height you get guessed around 6'3 by normies
Legit many famous 6'4ers are frauds, take them down and inch or two

6'3 legit barefoot is tall asf.

Seriously

even 6'1 barefoot truly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and TeenAscender
if i could choose to be a heihgt I would be 6'5-6'6
For what reasons?

Everyone in this thread is wrong. The only answer is as tall as possible while keeping a proportionally wide frame and having no deformities. In life bigger the better. 6'1 is manlet compared to 6'8 NBA players.
True if you just want to mog purely or NBA maxx

super rare for very tall dudes to have proportional dimorphic frames

usually they arent gonad dominant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, TeenAscender and AscendingHero
There is no upper limit. As long as your other proportions keep up, you can keep getting taller.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
COPE OVERDOSE

in crowds low in mexicans at least 1/100 people 6'4+
cope i know mexicans and they all are 5'3-5'9 range the tallest tallest ones maybe scrape 5'11 or 6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
For what reasons?

True if you just want to mog purely or NBA maxx

super rare for very tall dudes to have proportional dimorphic frames

usually they arent gonad dominant
Could Gulliman NBA max? He's so tall that he could just walk up to the hoop and his eyes will be above the hoop. He could just casually drop it into the hole.
Tumblr phzp9syuOV1wk4croo1 1280

B B B but whitey can't jump!:soy:

THERE IS NO WAY THAT A CUMSKIN LIKE ROBOUTE COULD JUST BE TWICE AS TALL AS THE TALLEST BASKET BALL PLAYERS!:soy:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
oh still legit barefoot 6'3 is tall as fuck same height as chico and tyler maher who are both tall as fuck
your eyes are gonna be above like 9/10 peoples heads but still a relatively common height you see quite often, in a group of wasps there's like a 50% chance the tallest one is this height, so I'd call it normal tall.

At 5'11-6'1 you are taller than most people but it's such a slight notch above average I doubt it does much

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
your eyes are gonna be above like 9/10 peoples heads but still a relatively common height you see quite often, in a group of wasps there's like a 50% chance the tallest one is this height, so I'd call it normal tall.

At 5'11-6'1 you are taller than most people but it's such a slight notch above average I doubt it does much
i still said the ideal is 6'5-6'6

but a barefoot 6'3 is still quite tall, maybe not tall as fuck, but it is tall enough to be taller than even tall guys. Look at the way Chico lachowski and Tyler Maher heightmog other tall wasp chads

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TUSSELEIF and incel194012940

but a barefoot 6'3 is still quite tall, maybe not tall as fuck, but it is tall enough to be taller than even tall guys. Look at the way Chico lachowski and Tyler Maher heightmog other tall wasp chads
true because most tall tall people have deformed fucked up looking porportions

6'1 frauding as 6'3

That's me basically. I'm wearing Hogan Interactive which makes 6'3 even though I'm 6'1. So I have the frame of a 6'1 guy but the height of a 6'3 one.

• +1
i wish i was 23 feet tall and roidmaxx from birth to become a monster, and then if i go apeshit no one can stop me

• So Sad

Many models also heightfraud. Chico is much taller than Marlon Teixeira who is listed 187 cm
5C6EA050 8301 4DFE B745 89C1B78F11AA

If Chico is 190-191, Texeira looks at least 10 cm shorter taking leaning into consideration, definitely not just 3 cm shorter

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Slob and AscendingHero
Many models also heightfraud. Chico is much taller than Marlon Teixeira who is listed 187 cm
View attachment 1895843
If Chico is 190-191, Texeira looks at least 10 cm shorter taking leaning into consideration, definitely not just 3 cm shorter
jfl texeira probably the classic casse of a 5'11 and change guy claiming 6'1-6'2

• +1
6'5". More than that and people wonder if you are an NBA player. If you are super tall and not an NBA player, you are seen as un-athletic and poor

The taller you get though, the more alpha you look. But it doesn't mean more attractive after 6'5"-6'8". The dutch bodybuilder 7'2" looks the most alpha but would be more attractive as 6'5"-6'8"

• +1
View attachment 1895843
but I don't understand how models can heightfraud
in fashion shows , designers make clothes according to a model's proportions for an immaculate fit
@TeenAscender if he was 5'11 but claimed 6'2 , the measurements would be way off and the dress wouldn't fit properly,potentially causing the designers to lose lots of money

Last edited:
Could Gulliman NBA max? He's so tall that he could just walk up to the hoop and his eyes will be above the hoop. He could just casually drop it into the hole.
View attachment 1895815

B B B but whitey can't jump!:soy:

THERE IS NO WAY THAT A CUMSKIN LIKE ROBOUTE COULD JUST BE TWICE AS TALL AS THE TALLEST BASKET BALL PLAYERS!:soy:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
I always hated how blocky space marine armour looked. Looks so tacky that’s why I’m an Eldar player

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I always hated how blocky space marine armour looked. Looks so tacky that’s why I’m an Eldar player
It looks cool tbh.

If I was an eldar, I'd give the ultramarine a big kiss and give him some food for his day of work and I'll watch him walk off to meet up with his battle brothers.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
It looks cool tbh.

If I was an eldar, I'd give the ultramarine a big kiss and give him some food for his day of work and I'll watch him walk off to meet up with his battle brothers.
I’d brain fry them or find a way to manipulate the big armoured faggts then send them off to kill fellow humans who I told were chaos worshippers (they weren’t lol) and watch them commit unnecessary genocide cos it’s fun.

I’m currently playing the hardest start in TWW3 as Karl Franz and I’m having to save the fucking empire from imploding in on itself ngl it’s so annoying

• So Sad
It looks cool tbh.

Warhammer larp thread 🫣🫣

• JFL
I’d brain fry them or find a way to manipulate the big armoured faggts then send them off to kill fellow humans who I told were chaos worshippers (they weren’t lol) and watch them commit unnecessary genocide cos it’s fun.

I’m currently playing the hardest start in TWW3 as Karl Franz and I’m having to save the fucking empire from imploding in on itself ngl it’s so annoying
I wouldn't be a meanie dark eldar. I'd be a wholesome craftworld eldar.

Warhammer larp thread 🫣🫣
autism thread
EeDpvSCWAAEa3vN1

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Like I would think a height range from 6ft - 6’3ft would be ideal
How "lanky" you look is determined by the height to wideness ratio. You can be 7ft, but if you have an insane amount of muscles you won't look like a stick.

• +1
dumbass is not a matter of the height itself but of the body type, the bone structurre
a mesomorph 6ft8 don't look the same as an ectomorph 6ft8 and an endomorph 6ft8 also dont look the same
its a matter of the person having a shit bone structure or not, i've seen 6ft10 guys who looked better than 6ft5 ectomorph guys
there is 6ft1/6ft2 ectomorph mfs who look more lanky than 6ft5/6ft6 mesomorph/endomorph guys

About 195 cm imo. But for practical purposes maybe 192. I’m 185 cm an can barely fit in most car’s comfortably

It depends on the guy. There’s guys that are 6’10 and still look robust. But in general as you get taller it’s hard to not look lanky. Most girls say around 6’4 is the cut off where your features start to look weird. But again that isn’t absolute, there’s guys in the NBA that are 6’7 and tanks.

• +1
good question :feelswhere:

I'm 6'1, some guys that are like 6'5 can slay off that alone if not deformed but that might also be ogre for some jbs. honestly face trumps hard but if face is shit you want height at least. if you're tall enough only turbo femcels care about more height I reckon

8'11.
Robert Wadlow or over

7ft.

• +1
With good proportions up to 7'5" can look good.
7ft with good proportions and a normal face is ideal.
Most NBA players mog and IRL they look insane due to sheer size and dominance, they make women wet instantly.