OBO is not cope

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
if you have an ES Ratio of 0.459 and OBO gives you 0.47 es ratio, your whole face harmony changes completely and gives you a more good looking face than anything else surgery, its not cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, ripcordgod1, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
I am incel and I think I will do this surgery, my midface ratio is in truth my only failure

if you look closely with celebrities, you will quickly realize that most good looking guys have a mfr of 1:1, and 0.88+ of the interocular distance at the center of the mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
on this forum people think that doing hunter eyes surgery ascend = it never ascends anyone who has a shitty mfr

but I agree to say despite everything that bimax can ascend the real recessed jaw

• +1
the only way not to look like a meme with obo is to not exceed 0.47 of ESR

• +1
you are retarded

but go ahead do ur obo u dirty subhuman retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and efidescontinuado
you are retarded

but go ahead do ur obo u dirty subhuman retard
MV5BMTQzMjkwNTQ2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ4MTQ4MTE V1
Screenshot 20230315 144531 Gradient
Screenshot 20230315 144213 Gradient

Keanu Reaves

Beauty = harmony = midface ratio + good es ratio

if you have an ES Ratio of 0.459 and OBO gives you 0.47 es ratio, your whole face harmony changes completely and gives you a more good looking face than anything else surgery, its not cope
Hardly anyone will perform OBO on someone who’s not deformed though. Because it’s such a dangerous procedure. They literally detach your face from your skull and a shit ton can go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Chinlet Ascension, Squirreljak and 1 other person
Hardly anyone will perform OBO on someone who’s not deformed though. Because it’s such a dangerous procedure. They literally detach your face from your skull and a shit ton can go wrong.
when you're an incel who have to takes risks to ascend bro, the only ascension surgeries are the most brutal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, ItsOver999, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
when you're an incel who have to takes risks to ascend bro, the only ascension surgeries are the most brutal
Can’t argue against this. Just be sure you’ll actually ascend after getting surgeries like this done. Don’t get OBO, Trimax, LL, etc just to still be a sperg after the fact and still be incel.

• JFL
0.459 isn’t a failo
this is not the way to see things

if you have a shitty midface ratio with good es ratio good = it's shit
good es ratio (0.471 is still good) with a decent midface ratio = mogger

the only times it's possible to be handsome are cases like Zayn Malik or Chris Hemsworth, they have bad ESRs but around 1:1 mid face ratio = they are always good looking

jkaoms-43-S19-g003.jpg

"not cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, whitegymmax, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
this is not the way to see things

if you have a shitty midface ratio with good es ratio good = it's shit
good es ratio (0.471 is still good) with a decent midface ratio = mogger

the only times it's possible to be handsome are cases like Zayn Malik or Chris Hemsworth, they have bad ESRs but around 1:1 mid face ratio = they are always good looking
ur gonna risk going blind and dying and spending 50k for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
ur gonna risk going blind and dying and spending 50k for nothing
Tbh being blind and incel is better than to be incel and see

ok? i wouldnt preform obo on someone for a million bucks even if i knew how to literally the most retarded useless surgery to ever exist

its over for ipdcels just widen palate and pray to gandy it'll fix ur ipd
if ur ipd is too wide or exhausted ur options to the point u gotta get obo u should rope cuz ur genetic garbage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Oxygen
ok? i wouldnt preform obo on someone for a million bucks even if i knew how to literally the most retarded useless surgery to ever exist

its over for ipdcels just widen palate and pray to gandy it'll fix ur ipd
if ur ipd is too wide or exhausted ur options to the point u gotta get obo u should rope cuz ur genetic garbage
Nope

I prefer to try and live like a man without regret than to commit suicide as you advise me, old shit

Nope

I prefer to try and live like a man without regret than to commit suicide as you advise me, old shit
I feel you bro, I want a lefort 3 but no one will perform it on me

Water thread, obviously it helps but it is top 3 most autistic procedures

jkaoms-43-S19-g003.jpg

"not cope
What is going on in that pic? Doesn't even look like an OBO anymore. What are all those lacerations on the skull and the back of the skull looks completely destroyed. Is this an autopsy or something?

What is going on in that pic? Doesn't even look like an OBO anymore. What are all those lacerations on the skull and the back of the skull looks completely destroyed. Is this an autopsy or something?
Iirc they have to cut the frontal bone to split the orbitals, at least from frontal it's similar to the schemes describing the surgery

There is one guy on this forum who claimed to get a cosmetic OBO for $80,000. Most people are neither going to ever spend that much on a single surgery nor find a doctor who is willing to do it even if they have the money.

There is one guy on this forum who claimed to get a cosmetic OBO for $80,000. Most people are neither going to ever spend that much on a single surgery nor find a doctor who is willing to do it even if they have the money.
bro never i would do OBO lmao, just an autistic idiot thread

Also, OBO is NOT PRECISE.

It means, they do it +/- 3mm. For a guy with 2 eyes 10mm apart, this is a HUGE improvement from subhumanity.

But for a guy who ALREADY has an IPD-failo/asymmetry of e.g. -3mm, he can literally end up with a different asymmetry... like +3mm...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
What do you have to lose? Death is preferable to being non-Chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Jigen
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Magnum Opus, Artemis and 1 other person
What do you have to lose? Death is preferable to being non-Chad
I agree with this when it comes to LL and other shit, but this... this is too much for me

and how many people even have ES ratios that ruin their face? not many

• +1
I agree with this when it comes to LL and other shit, but this... this is too much for me

and how many people even have ES ratios that ruin their face? not many
LL is the only brutal surgery I plan on getting. And OBO is far more scary imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 20631
LL is the only brutal surgery I plan on getting. And OBO is far more scary imo.
How much are you lengthening and where are you getting done?

• +1
3-4 inches on femurs. Gonna go with Paley.
This Korean Surgeon trained under Paley and has had 0 cases of patients getting major complications. I also believe he charges way less then Paley, something like 40k to 70k

LL is popular in Korea, plastic surgery in general is but it’s a safe country to get relatively cheap surgery in compared to LL in places like Turkey.

Might save you time and money to go with this surgeon instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Jigen
This Korean Surgeon trained under Paley and has had 0 cases of patients getting major complications. I also believe he charges way less then Paley, something like 40k to 70k

LL is popular in Korea, plastic surgery in general is but it’s a safe country to get relatively cheap surgery in compared to LL in places like Turkey.

Might save you time and money to go with this surgeon instead
i don’t know Korean though jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I’m pretty sure the doc speaks English JFL, he trained under Paley. And you can get someone to accommodate and translate for you on the days you need a translator.

And the entire website is in English, it would be extremely odd if the surgeon didn’t know English

• +1
I’m pretty sure the doc speaks English JFL, he trained under Paley. And you can get someone to accommodate and translate for you on the days you need a translator.

And the entire website is in English, it would be extremely odd if the surgeon didn’t know English
I’m low IQ for not noticing this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
What's your height ?

LL is extremely pricey and hazardous bro

Unless you're full blown manlet (under 5"7) I would not recommand it

• So Sad
On its own, yes it is because....
It completely changes your harmony so youll have to change a bunch of features to match it. That guy who posted about getting obo on here looked like his eyes got worse because he needs to augment his pfl. And god knows what other ratios will be affected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
when i search OBO nothing shows up on google, whats the full form?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I am incel and I think I will do this surgery, my midface ratio is in truth my only failure

if you look closely with celebrities, you will quickly realize that most good looking guys have a mfr of 1:1, and 0.88+ of the interocular distance at the center of the mouth
You are not an incel jfl ....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hmmf and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i tried nofap i lasted 3 days jfl
My streak is 3 weeks
I felt really good but gave up when I saw a picture of a girl with like twice the size of hips of an average women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hmmf, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
My streak is 3 weeks
I felt really good but gave up when I saw a picture of a girl with like twice the size of hips of an average women
was that on gear? my sex drive is insanely high I can’t even last 2 days without complementing grape at the gym

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl