[ observation] Understanding facial Harmony and top things that ruins Harmony for most people

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
It's generally accepted that facial harmony cannot be understood and it's only could be felt. It's a phenomenon that makes Chico and Gandy look godly compared to other men. Yes harmony can be defined as overall beauty or something that makes faces more appealing/ striking to look at. We've seen lots of guys who have excellent bones etc and look " off " because they lack facial harmony. What exactly is harmony and how can we improve it? Let's see the most harmonious faces according to the Psl community

Images1

Images2

As you can see, these guys are considered extremely attractive to women and we don't understand why do they fine them attractive. My take is that eye area+ mouth area+ balanced lower thirds constitute a good not full share in facial harmony.

Observation
In my previous posts, I've mentioned about my classmates who have excellent bone structure and hollow cheeks but still look off. On the other hand, i see prettyboys with zero zygos, narrow jaw, recessed mandible/chin, nct who slays. Why do some big boned guys look off? These things are ruining their facial harmony

E/S ratio: biggest flaw which ruins facial harmony. How a single flaw can destroy the entire facial aesthetics. Sadly there's nothing much you can do about it

Pfl : Another trait which ruins good eye areas. I'm not sure if there's anything to widen pfl

Yeah these two things maybe unchangeable but there are things you can maxx out too
What makes a good eye area? Ipd, pfl, vertically narrow and horizontally long orbitals, projected brow ridge, almond shape, slight pct, tight undereye support, straight thick eyebrows that runs parallel to the eyes etc. Apart from ipd and pfl, you can change your hooding, eye shape, eyebrow thickness etc with surgery even if it's risky.

Next is mouth area. Balanced symmetrical lips+ perfect bite+ wide mouth and palette+shortish philtrum are essential for a good mouth area. Unlike eye area it's easy to maxx.

Facial Harmony in most cases are related to the middle section of the face ie eyes and lips. Even a slightly longer midface/ crooked nose/slightly assymetrical nose/ slightly bulbous nose etc doesn't kill your aesthetics if your eye shape, hooding, lips etc are decent.( Yes everything will be fine unless it's very noticeable) Many users here have pointed out that Chico and Gandy have longish midfaces but they still look good. You can even getaway with assymetric jaw/ zygos if you have good harmony. ( Eg: Bradley Cooper)

Ps; this is just my theory. It could be wrong. Many people may can simply ascend with maxxing out mouth area and eye area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep, Griffith and 5 others
Chico is low tier normie jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, Chadeep, Mr.cope and 1 other person
It's generally accepted that facial harmony cannot be understood and it's only could be felt. It's a phenomenon that makes Chico and Gandy look godly compared to other men. Yes harmony can be defined as overall beauty or something that makes faces more appealing/ striking to look at. We've seen lots of guys who have excellent bones etc and look " off " because they lack facial harmony. What exactly is harmony and how can we improve it? Let's see the most harmonious faces according to the Psl community

View attachment 208955

View attachment 208957

As you can see, these guys are considered extremely attractive to women and we don't understand why do they fine them attractive. My take is that eye area+ mouth area+ balanced lower thirds constitute a big share in facial harmony.

Observation
In my previous posts, I've mentioned about my classmates who have excellent bone structure and hollow cheeks but still look off. On the other hand, i see prettyboys with zero zygos, narrow jaw, recessed mandible/chin, nct who slays. Why do some big boned guys look off? These things are ruining their facial harmony

E/S ratio: biggest flaw which ruins facial harmony. How a single flaw can destroy the entire facial aesthetics. Sadly there's nothing much you can do about it

Pfl : Another trait which ruins good eye areas. I'm not sure if there's anything to widen pfl

Yeah these two things maybe unchangeable but there are things you can maxx out too
What makes a good eye area? Ipd, pfl, vertically narrow and horizontally long orbitals, projected brow ridge, almond shape, slight pct, tight undereye support, straight thick eyebrows that runs parallel to the eyes etc. Apart from ipd and pfl, you can change your hooding, eye shape, eyebrow thickness etc with surgery even if it's risky.

Next is mouth area. Balanced symmetrical lips+ perfect bite+ wide mouth and palette+shortish philtrum are essential for a good mouth area. Unlike eye area it's easy to maxx.

Facial Harmony in most cases are related to the middle section of the face ie eyes and lips. Even a slightly longer midface/ crooked nose/slightly assymetrical nose/ slightly bulbous nose etc doesn't kill your aesthetics if your eye shape, hooding, lips etc are decent.( Yes everything will be fine unless it's very noticeable) Many users here have pointed out that Chico and Gandy have longish midfaces but they still look good. You can even getaway with assymetric jaw/ zygos if you have good harmony. ( Eg: Bradley Cooper)

Ps; this is just my theory. It could be wrong. Many people may can simply ascend with maxxing out mouth area and eye area.
Nice thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
its still better to look ''off'' and have massive mandible and ramus along with zygos than to be harmonious and look low t or weak like these ''pretty'' skinny tiktok clowns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, magnificentcel, Chadeep and 3 others
People should stop using the harmony. It's a misleading term and often used as post-facto rationalization.

In reality it's about the golden ratio. The closer a person's face to the golden ratio, the more "right" (i.e. harmonious) it looks to your eyes.

See:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mousei and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2846, عبد الرحمن and 2 others
People should stop using the harmony. It's a misleading term and often used as post-facto rationalization.

In reality it's about the golden ratio. The closer a person's face to the golden ratio, the more "right" (i.e. harmonious) it looks to your eyes.

See:

Whatever. I do believe that golden ratio is simply a cope because there are people who doesn't fit well within the ratio who look stunning. Plus what I meant with the term harmony is that overall pleasantness of the face

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
i have a weird theory about facial harmony

i think humans can sense intelligence somehow from face and higher perceived intelligence is correlated with facial harmony in a lot of cases (inb4 u fucks link zuckerberg)

also under intelligence i dont just mean regular IQ score or w/e, but all fields of brain capacity that you may not necessarily be able to measure with IQ test

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, Chadelite and Deleted member 1751
its still better to look ''off'' and have massive mandible and ramus along with zygos than to be harmonious and look low t or weak like these ''pretty'' skinny tiktok clowns
Those pretty skinny tiktokers or bts guys have that "fineness" in their looks. Looks sophisticated and clean

Whatever. I do believe that golden ratio is simply a cope because there are people who doesn't fit well within the ratio who look stunning. Plus what I meant with the term harmony is that overall pleasantness of the face
Harmony is a post-facto justification invented up by the special people who inhabit the world of PSL.

Meanwhile the golden ratio is a scientifically studied and proven concept.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1751

i think humans can sense intelligence somehow from face and higher perceived intelligence is correlated with facial harmony in a lot of cases (inb4 u fucks link zuckerberg)

also under intelligence i dont just mean regular IQ score or w/e, but all fields of brain capacity that you may not necessarily be able to measure with IQ test
That's also somewhat true. Harmonious faces look more human .

Harmony just means your face is good looking and proportioned you retarded fucks

• +1

Zac Efron got both, small PFL and bad ES ratio and manages to look good tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3962, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Stupid thread, there is nothing special or godlike about those two men. Lots of women don’t find them ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1751
It's just my theory and it depends on lot's of things
didnt say that ur theory is wrong but just wanted to show example that there is no death sentence
i agree, huge pfl along with good ES ratio is big plus to facial beauty

• +1
Low IQ thread. There are better, more objective threads on facial ratios

• Ugh..
Low IQ thread. There are better, more objective threads on facial ratios
I'm not talking about facial ratios. How many times i have to explain that this is just my theory and you can increase your overall harmony by maxxing mouth and eye area.
You guys all seems like you have masters or PhD in aesthetics calling me low iq and all. I clearly said in my post what i mean about harmony and how you can be considered good-looking even without psl tier facial bonemass.
Stupid thread, there is nothing special or godlike about those two men. Lots of women don’t find them ideal.
Lol then explain how do they became one of the most famous male models? Personality?
Harmony just means your face is good looking and proportioned you retarded fucks
Read my post again and again. Is it too much for you to comprehense?

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Facial Harmony, is legit importnat.

That's for example, why Benedict Cumberbatch is still found attractive by a decent amount of women. While looking at his individual features seperately, it's mostly pretty bad.
But tha dude, has like perfect harmony for such bad features/ratios. And thus semi-gets away with it.

2C8E153900D.jpg
tumblr_n84z0n1BXu1qfdybpo1_500.png

There are whole articles about. Why he is attractive. And guys flabbergasted at why women find him attractive, and asking on forums why the hell they find him attractive.

Obviously, you get BS answers about "personality" and "confidence".

While the true answers are:
1. great harmony (while haveing bad/odd features if looked at seperately)
2. his length
3. a bit of halo from dark brown hair, blue eyes and white skin. (good color contrast)

Last edited:
  • +1
only a literal retard “doesn’t understand” harmony JFL

it is incredibly fucking simple idk why so many of you constantly debate this concept...

harmony just means everything works together well. in other words, all facial features are balanced, AKA proportional. and of course the features must be reasonably symmetrical. it is that fucking simple, bunch of neanderthals posting here i swear to god.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 1751, tyronelite and 1 other person
When it comes to midface harmony, the nose to philtrum ratio is very crucial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2846