Observations about Germany

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
I’ve only been here since Thursday and I’ve only gone out twice.

-I’ve never seen so many good looking women/ugly men couples in my life. Germany is the land of the oofy doofies

-Women are very easy to talk to. Ie. They don’t brutally reject you like in other places.

-Most of the men look European mid. Dark features: brown hair, tanned body, have higher SMV than nords.

-Average height for men is 6 foot here. Forgot my lift one day and was getting brutally heightmogged left, right and centre

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 30325 and 10 others
-I’ve never seen so many good looking women/ugly men couples in my life. Germany is the land of the oofy doofies
This is also my observation. Tons of stacies, htb, stacylites. No chads. Chadlites extremely rare. Htns rare. All girls date down. German girls want average guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, WeiWei, bloomercel and 4 others

-Women are very easy to talk to. Ie. They don’t brutally reject you like in other places.

-Most of the men look European mid. Dark features: brown hair, tanned body, have higher SMV than nords.

-Average height for men is 6 foot here. Forgot my lift one day and was getting brutally heightmogged left, right and centre
It is tbh as I type this in waiting for a train and there’s a 5’10 htb with a 5’8 or so mtn

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i was surprised at how much genetic trash i saw in Germany, not ugly, but like the type of people you see at Walmart

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and AspiringMogger
This is also my observation. Tons of stacies, htb, stacylites. No chads. Chadlites extremely rare. Htns rare. All girls date down. German girls want average guys
That’s cause due to German culture men rarely make a move so any guy that does automatically gets attention

U will notice how nice girls will be if u talk to them even if they reject u it’s in a very nice way unlike in other countries since they get that all the time

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BoredPrince, HOLYFUARK and 2 others
It is tbh as I type this in waiting for a train and there’s a 5’10 htb with a 5’8 or so mtn
I saw a legit HTB blonde with the most insane body. women like this got infinite sex appeal. Her boyfriend was a 5’10 obese norwood 5 gremlin. I didn’t have it in me to take a creep shot. I’m still in disbelief man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 30325, Danish_Retard and 9 others
i was surprised at how much genetic trash i saw in Germany, not ugly, but like the type of people you see at Walmart
I’m with a guy rn who got a very toned physique, visible abs, hollow cheeks etc. There has been like 5 women who have approached him. A shame he is so high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
That’s cause due to German culture men rarely make a move so any guy that does automatically gets attention
so basically MENA ethnics are the one approaching?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I’m 5’7 no thanks not going there I would rather stay in burgerland where there is a lot of ethnics my height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and AspiringMogger
I’m 5’7 no thanks not going there I would rather stay in burgerland where there is a lot of ethnics my height
There are plenty of ethnics in Germany too. Turk galore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Impossible, .is told me Germans were Aryan giga mogger chads with tranny women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 29581 and AspiringMogger
Impossible, .is told me Germans were Aryan giga mogger chads with tranny women
it’s the land of mullets and recessed chins.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Lurker69
it’s the land of mullets and recessed chins.
They also told me it’s just be ethnic paradise

“I cannot count how many white girls get stolen by shitskinned immigrants here in europe.

German women go wild for shitskinned low class immigrants. idk why it's just how it isa 160 cm balding brown skin immigrant that can't speak german has higher smv here than a 190cm blue eyed blonde.

Ethnics are quickly outnumbering white race to near extinction.”

• JFL
Reactions: Mr Test, bloomercel and AspiringMogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
Curries are fucking slayers. They're not incels.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel

U will notice how nice girls will be if u talk to them even if they reject u it’s in a very nice way unlike in other countries since they get that all the time
So you're telling me Germany solved the hypergamy problem because men stopped simping, if only the whole world stopped simping.

So you're telling me Germany solved the hypergamy problem because men stopped simping, if only the whole world stopped simping.
They still simp just online

They are too scared to actually talk to women that’s why there’s so many German incels here

You don't deserve to have Napoleon as your pfp

They still simp just online

They are too scared to actually talk to women that’s why there’s so many German incels here
Just found out I'm German today (jk)

• JFL
Reactions: Lurker69 and Deleted member 21182
get out of deutschland you subhuman ape nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringMogger
all the best genetic material was lost due to war, over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel and AspiringMogger
Looksmatched
I am swedish and most couples here the girl looks better than the guy

It’s like a harem in sweden tbh so many girls and so few guys

Maybe danish guys look better than swedish guys? @Grel Hellscream

• Hmm...
ask i did not nigger

• Ugh..
Where are you

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

nein einfach nein

They also told me it’s just be ethnic paradise

“I cannot count how many white girls get stolen by shitskinned immigrants here in europe.

German women go wild for shitskinned low class immigrants. idk why it's just how it isa 160 cm balding brown skin immigrant that can't speak german has higher smv here than a 190cm blue eyed blonde.

Ethnics are quickly outnumbering white race to near extinction.”

Attachments

• 3304782_cheating_genetics.mp4
    2.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel
it so bad that i get actually so many iois from women in my shitty hometown with 150k people

• JFL

Which cities did you go to? Or just tell us northern or southern or eastern

german chads got genocided