Observations from 60 days in prison show and how it relates to irl

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
60 days in is a show where they get volunteers/participants to stay within a jail for you guessed it, 60 days. Within those 60 days they need to act as snitches/informants for the police and gain intel by gaining the trust and respect of the inmates. If they feel they are in danger, they can leave early. Each prisoner is put in a "pod", which consists of 1 room with multiple prison cells and a shared communal space.

1. Prison is a highly male dominated environment, where it's a survival of the fittest type scenario
2. Prison is very tribal and runs on a male dominance hierarchy, with most dominant males sitting at the top
3. To survive/go up in prison, you must be assertive
4. Being overly aggressive = death sentence
5. Everything runs on respect

So these are the 5 "rules" of jail I had observed. Rule #5 is the most important rule of them all, respect is king. The most succesful volunteers in the show were men who behaved in a masculine manner and were diplomatic. Being able to help people/be kind while having boundaries seemed to be a way to ganer respect. Some of the most unsuccessful volunteers were dudes who would accept abuse, get beaten up and not do anything, were unconfident in the way they speak, behaved submissively and were generally socially retarded.

There was one particular volunteer who looked like an incel but had immense clout/power in the cell. He had managed to open up a shop where he traded snacks/food for other pieces of food and eventually became a huge part of the prison economy. As a result many of the inmates had respected him and treated him well, despite him looking incel.

One particular volunteer called Nate who was an ex-marine did very well and was well liked, he was kind and had boundaries and didn't cause trouble. As a result people gained respect for him.

How does this translate to irl?

It shows being NT is a way to garner respect, and by being firm but kind will make you more influential in your social circle. Being able to move up the male dominance hierarchy is a needed skill and not everything has to be solved via violence or intimidation - although it still plays a big role.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, koalendo, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Inb4 some looksmax freak claims he can dominate the prison with his “prettyboy looks”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16197, Lmao, R@m@ and 4 others
Inb4 some looksmax freak claims he can dominate the prison with his “pretty boy looks”
looking scary/strong had some correlation. But there was a stronger correlation between dominant personality and ranking. Those who were more "tough" personality wise or were diplomatic/clever did well.

Only the pussies who had 0 balls did awfully or were unable to fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
What Country is this?

Have you ever been to the pen? I can tell you exactly how it goes — from first hand experience.

Examples of weak guy

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Jesus Christ you guys are retarded;)

Inb4 some looksmax freak claims he can dominate the prison with his “prettyboy looks”
Niggas think they will respect him cuz he has a masc skull :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Example of someone able to handle their shit

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and FailedNormieManlet
Niggas think they will respect him cuz he has a masc skull :forcedsmile:
false they respected some guys such as

Being resourceful/clever matters more

Have you ever been to the pen? I can tell you exactly how it goes — from first hand experience.
Nah never been to pen.

The enivro does remind me of my old school which was an all boys school. The retard quiet kids got bullied and shat on, those who were nice/got along with everyone were generally left alone and well liked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
sounds like school and life in general.
if you are too passive you will be an easy target, if you are too aggressive you will be an enticing target, you gotta find a healthy balance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and FailedNormieManlet
sounds like school and life in general.
if you are too passive you will be an easy target, if you are too aggressive you will be an enticing target, you gotta find a healthy balance
looksmax users will cope and say prettyboys and chads would run prisons because of their masc skulls

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
looksmax users will cope and say prettyboys and chads would run prisons because of their masc skulls
I always cringe when people link attractiveness to being "alpha", it's not only looksmax users but many people online including some women think that

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I always cringe when people link attractiveness to being "alpha", it's not only looksmax users but many people online including some women think that
Stupid mindset tbh, girls who think like that usually get a rude awakening when their chad bfs get beaten by some ugly manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and koalendo