Observations from my first day on my trip in Italy

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Started out good. Eyed a few cute foids, even saw this chick that looked IDENTICAL to gio scotti. Then, I went to eat pizza which was amazing. However, on my way back to the hotel, I stopped by the town square. And I shit you not- I saw more curries there than I saw in my entire life. Seriously, every single person there was a fucking street shitter. I was fucking appalled, I had never seen so many curry munchers in one place before. And seriously, it just fueled my hatred for them. I walked past 2 of those cow worshippers and my nose was immediately raped by the smell of cow shit, curry, and mango chutney. I think these were some of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my entire life, I thought about documenting them PSL styles like old world explorers. These people straight up looked like even more inbred abos, and half of them definitely had some sort of deformity. My dad joked that the town square had turned into a refugee camp :lul:. Anyways, I continued walking and I just saw more and more immigrants. Even fucking Mexicans. Seriously, how the fuck did they do like a border double jump into Italy, and who the fuck is letting these lazy fucks into the country. I wish Tony Soprano was real - he'd have plenty more to say about them. I saw this Pajeet and his Pajeeta girlfriend and I genuinely had to stop myself from laughing when I saw it. He looked like the typical bobs and vegene Indian, and his girlfriend looked young, but still ugly. This bitch was wearing the tightest pants ever and was fat yet still had no ass. Bitch was built like R2-D2. Still saw some foggers tho (none were Indian of course.) Will update you guys more on my adventures soon!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Piratecel, czwarty, ropemax and 11 others
@gribsufer1

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I saw this Pajeet and his Pajeeta girlfriend and I genuinely had to stop myself from laughing
:feelskek: caged

good thread

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
I saw more curries there than I saw in my entire life. Seriously, every single person there was a fucking street shitter. I was fucking appalled, I had never seen so many curry munchers in one place before. And seriously, it just fueled my hatred for them. I walked past 2 of those cow worshippers and my nose was immediately raped by the smell of cow shit, curry, and mango chutney. I think these were some of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my entire life
me every day in londonistan

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
are you maghrebi OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Brutal I thought Italy was untainted

Started out good. Eyed a few cute foids, even saw this chick that looked IDENTICAL to gio scotti. Then, I went to eat pizza which was amazing. However, on my way back to the hotel, I stopped by the town square. And I shit you not- I saw more curries there than I saw in my entire life. Seriously, every single person there was a fucking street shitter. I was fucking appalled, I had never seen so many curry munchers in one place before. And seriously, it just fueled my hatred for them. I walked past 2 of those cow worshippers and my nose was immediately raped by the smell of cow shit, curry, and mango chutney. I think these were some of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my entire life, I thought about documenting them PSL styles like old world explorers. These people straight up looked like even more inbred abos, and half of them definitely had some sort of deformity. My dad joked that the town square had turned into a refugee camp :lul:. Anyways, I continued walking and I just saw more and more immigrants. Even fucking Mexicans. Seriously, how the fuck did they do like a border double jump into Italy, and who the fuck is letting these lazy fucks into the country. I wish Tony Soprano was real - he'd have plenty more to say about them. I saw this Pajeet and his Pajeeta girlfriend and I genuinely had to stop myself from laughing when I saw it. He looked like the typical bobs and vegene Indian, and his girlfriend looked young, but still ugly. This bitch was wearing the tightest pants ever and was fat yet still had no ass. Bitch was built like R2-D2. Still saw some foggers tho (none were Indian of course.) Will update you guys more on my adventures soon!
Bro no matter where you there will be curries in every part of the world even in the bottom layer of marina trench there will be fish called cow worshiper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, autistic_tendencies and 0hMan
I see so much pent up incel rage and hate inside you.

@Preston @TRUE_CEL Why the fuck are you giving random incels moderator jfl? Fuck sake. This dude reminds me of RL, judging others on his high horse how everyone is so ugly, but in the next breath will complain how superficial and shallow other humans are to incels, and that they mock them

Super pathetic. Yeah this site has been going to trash for a while, but you don’t have to make it worse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Mr Test, zura and 8 others

@Preston @TRUE_CEL Why the fuck are you giving random incels moderator jfl? Fuck sake. This dude reminds me of RL, judging others on his high horse how everyone is so ugly, but in the next breath will complain how superficial and shallow other humans are to incels, and that they mock them

Super pathetic. Yeah this site has been going to trash for a while, but you don’t have to make it worse.
It's fake anger. I find it really funny when people get real descriptive about how angry they are over the most trivial shit. I was inspired by that one video of the guy who got a windows update screen and started ranting about the NSA and Obama. I really don't give a shit if there's Indians in Italy :lul:. Also, I thought we were friends?:(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday
Bro no matter where you there will be curries in every part of the world even in the bottom layer of marina trench there will be fish called cow worshiper
Indians at St Helena by 2075 saar.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
It's fake anger. I find it really funny when people get real descriptive about how angry they are over the most trivial shit. I was inspired by that one video of the guy who got a windows update screen and started ranting about the NSA and Obama. I really don't give a shit if there's Indians in Italy :lul:. Also, I thought we were friends?:(
Because we are friends, I shared my honest opinion

If we weren’t I’d be fake nice to you

All good again though I’m surprised this is satire. I don’t really get it tbh cuz idk the context

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and 0hMan

All good again though I’m surprised this is satire. I don’t really get it tbh cuz idk the context
Search up "you made me racist windows update". That's the video that inspired me :lul:

hes a prettyboy htn btw

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Search up "you made me racist windows update". That's the video that inspired me :lul:
bro i thought u were ecaggerating but still hated curries a lot and is anti immigration bro?

bro i thought u were ecaggerating but still hated curries a lot and is anti immigration bro?
I don't like a lot of curries, Hindu nationalists especially more than anything else though.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Fuck immigrants they need to stay in their shithole countries and make my clothes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 18582, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
yikes major chud vibes from you

• JFL
I don't like a lot of curries, Hindu nationalists especially more than anything else though.
sounds like u arent unironically racist ngl
Very gay sounds very gay 1

sounds like u arent unironically racist ngl View attachment 2398996
I'm a race-realist. Sometimes I'm very very fucking racist and sometimes I think racism is lame. Either way to the average normie I'm very racist. I don't like Mexicans at all though. Not. One. Bit.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

As a pajeet, I do not approve of this pajeet-bashing.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and ReadBooksEveryday
i couldn’t spot the satire too

maybe its because there are users here who legit like to shit on random ppl on the street who are going about their business lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuse
. I don't like Mexicans at all though. Not. One. Bit.
? i like them , when i saw them jrl im spin i only luked them more

As a pajeet, I do not approve of this pajeet-bashing.
Not you bhai. I like pakistanis (online at least, I had a lot of bad experiences with this one Pakistani kid as a child 😭)

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Southern Italy?

Cuck you switched from “muh callout” to “muh friend” real quick

Not you bhai. I like pakistanis (online at least, I had a lot of bad experiences with this one Pakistani kid as a child 😭)
Thanks bhai! If it’s any consolation, I think most Pakistanis are insufferable. 💀

• JFL
You better be some med passing Algerian to say this and not some monobrowed sandnigger :lul: :lul::lul:

You better be some med passing Algerian to say this and not some monobrowed sandnigger :lul: :lul::lul:
I actually am :lul: I'm more white than I am Algerian.