Observations in the gym

Numb

Numb

Nervous Wreck
I’ve been going to the gym daily now since I started another cycle 5~ weeks ago. I noticed that the average height (of men, it’s like 95% men in here) feels shorter than just going outside.

I am 190cm so maybe there is a bias, but when I go outside, I regularly see tall people my height or taller (and not necessarily jacked either), but I cannot even remember the last time I got heightmogged at the gym. It’s not even a small gym either, can easily fit 50+ people without it getting busy.

What’s your experience with this?

you only pay attention to people taller than you

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Who even are u

When you’re looking for something, it will be more apparent.
You ever drive and keep your eye out for a particular car? Somehow that car seems to be more popular now.
Its just cuz that’s what your paying attention to

I’ve been going to the gym daily now since I started another cycle 5~ weeks ago. I noticed that the average height (of men, it’s like 95% men in here) feels shorter than just going outside.

I am 190cm so maybe there is a bias, but when I go outside, I regularly see tall people my height or taller (and not necessarily jacked either), but I cannot even remember the last time I got heightmogged at the gym. It’s not even a small gym either, can easily fit 50+ people without it getting busy.

What’s your experience with this?
this is true