Observations of UK vs Hungary clubbing/daytime iois

U

uksucks

Silver
For reference I am half English half Persian, a lot of people mistake me for being Spanish/Italian and sometimes Greek. Even here some guy asked if I was Spanish. I'm 6'0 and roughly 80-85th percentile looks in UK. Diagnosed autist.

UK
  • Iois (cope) happen sometimes in daytime. Very dependent on how I look, which varies a lot, but can be common at times.
  • At nightclubs, all I ever saw was social circle game. I've seen a legit sub5 making out with solid MTB (maybe even HTB) whilst chadlite is dancing with normie friends right next to them.
  • Only attention I ever had was at new Year's eve when the ratio was actually good and I had 2 failed kisses because I wasn't assertive enough.
Hungary

• Virtually not a single ioi in daytime, although my glasses broke so I can't really see, but women don't even make eye contact.
  • Nightclubs is complete opposite. The first time I went, nearly everyone smiled at me. British girl approached me and kissed for first time ever. She was like 85th percentile in UK so not bad at all. Same night so many men initiated conversation with me. I kissed 2 more (Italian and Colombian) that night.
  • The 2nd time I went I got approached by a Belgian JB and she kissed me in front of her school teacher.
  • The Hungarian girls don't seem to give a shit about me (or any men), just dancing with other girls.
  • Hungarian men are tall but they nearly all look shit. British men mog them.
Who can explain this discrepancy? Age gap couples are really common here. 55yr old with 30yr old. 30-35 yr old with early 20s.

I'll keep travelling, looksmax fully, get good pics to test out OLD, find which place is best for me, but I thought due to my pheno Hungarian girls would like me but they don't seem to care lol.
Anyway my entire trip was a bit of a joke being ineligible for laser eye surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, watah and Alt Number 3
For reference I am half English half Persian, a lot of people mistake me for being Spanish/Italian and sometimes Greek. Even here some guy asked if I was Spanish. I'm 6'0 and roughly 80-85th percentile looks in UK. Diagnosed autist.

UK
  • Iois (cope) happen sometimes in daytime. Very dependent on how I look, which varies a lot, but can be common at times.
  • At nightclubs, all I ever saw was social circle game. I've seen a legit sub5 making out with solid MTB (maybe even HTB) whilst chadlite is dancing with normie friends right next to them.
  • Only attention I ever had was at new Year's eve when the ratio was actually good and I had 2 failed kisses because I wasn't assertive enough.
Hungary

• Virtually not a single ioi in daytime, although my glasses broke so I can't really see, but women don't even make eye contact.
  • Nightclubs is complete opposite. The first time I went, nearly everyone smiled at me. British girl approached me and kissed for first time ever. She was like 85th percentile in UK so not bad at all. Same night so many men initiated conversation with me. I kissed 2 more (Italian and Colombian) that night.
  • The 2nd time I went I got approached by a Belgian JB and she kissed me in front of her school teacher.
  • The Hungarian girls don't seem to give a shit about me (or any men), just dancing with other girls.
  • Hungarian men are tall but they nearly all look shit. British men mog them.
Who can explain this discrepancy? Age gap couples are really common here. 55yr old with 30yr old. 30-35 yr old with early 20s.

I'll keep travelling, looksmax fully, get good pics to test out OLD, find which place is best for me, but I thought due to my pheno Hungarian girls would like me but they don't seem to care lol.
Anyway my entire trip was a bit of a joke being ineligible for laser eye surgery.
Let me guess
90% of your IOIs were from nonwhite women who want to be with an "ethnic" white passing guy

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Let me guess
90% of your IOIs were from nonwhite women who want to be with an "ethnic" white passing guy
No although I have Chadstrucked Indians and Asians, mostly it's white women since that's what I see the most. I don't live in a big city.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
No although I have Chadstrucked Indians and Asians, mostly it's white women since that's what I see the most. I don't live in a big city.
do you prefer white women to non-white?

I'm also half MENA half white. Had a lot of IOIs from nonwhite women
However my wife is mulatta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and uksucks
do you prefer white women to non-white?
My oneitis who was on my course and would state and smile at me non stop despite having a LTN manlet bf was Mediterranean. So I like meds and latinas.

I like Persian girls but rarely ever see one. Cold approached one she gave number but never replied.

Maybe a bit weird but I like girls who look like my mum. Robust bones green eyed white dark hair

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
My oneitis who was on my course and would state and smile at me non stop despite having a LTN manlet bf was Mediterranean. So I like meds and latinas.

I like Persian girls but rarely ever see one. Cold approached one she gave number but never replied.

Maybe a bit weird but I like girls who look like my mum. Robust bones green eyed white dark hair
So you prefer white adjacent women
What's your looks level?

• +1
Reactions: uksucks

LEt me guess
By Latina you just mean tanned white women

• JFL
So you prefer white adjacent women
What's your looks level?
Solid MTN right now id guess but at my peak with clear skin, thick neck HTN I'd say.

• +1
LEt me guess
By Latina you just mean tanned white women
I don't see any in UK but i will be going to south America.
And no I meant southern Europe.
She was Spanish and likely thought i was too

• +1
I don't see any in UK but i will be going to south America.
And no I meant southern Europe.
She was Spanish and likely thought i was too
And not like, triracial and mestizos
Typical :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
thoughts on hapa, mulatta, asian
All decent.
Asian I will go to sea just to have fun, wouldn't breed with one due to lack of male dimorphism.
Mulatta is hit and miss either attractive or dont like them at all
Hapa on average I'd say look the best

• +1
All decent.
Asian I will go to sea just to have fun, wouldn't breed with one due to lack of male dimorphism.
Mulatta is hit and miss either attractive or dont like them at all
Hapa on average I'd say look the best
why?

y not pajeetas
I don't know. They rarely look good also they don't seem to take care of their hair that well. All tangled and messy. Often very hairy too

• +1