Observations on a hike

Whatever

Whatever

A more holistic approach
Went to a really popular hiking spot today, last sunny day before the rainy season here so it was really crowded and I did some people watching. I saw 4 really attractive girls.

One was looksmatched and phenotype matched with HTN-Chadlite guy.

One prime Stacylite was with I'd say low MTN guy 5+ years older than her. His face was disharmonious and bloated and big protruding ears, rough skin, not a manlet or framelet though, classic medium ugly ogre. This girl looked incredible, petite curvy body, big poofy reddish blonde hair, and her face was a full 3-4 points better than his. Normally seeing these couples just makes me jealous but because this guy had similar faults as me, the big ears on a short skull, and got a girl that's so close to my ideal it was much more like lifefuel this time. This girl could be with a TikTok looking zoomer but she picked an ogre instead. 2024 is the year of the medium ugly, the penalty for not having the most harmonious face is being lifted. Recently I've matched with girls on Hinge that specifically say they want a tall medium ugly guy.

The other was this blonde HTB that I wanted to approach, she was the only girl I saw there by herself. I had the chance but I just couldn't, I just can't start conversations with people I don't know. I have nothing to say, the will to talk is not there, the years of rotting has really built these walls up. Also this is why I'm convinced that cold approachers on here and elsewhere are larping, when I get around a lot of people there are almost never any attractive girls by themselves. Young women spend very little time alone, they don't go out and do things by themselves often, it's a safety thing and overall they just revolve their schedules around their friends and family.

This one might be kinda funny but I saw by far the best looking curry girl that I've ever seen, in fact I'd say she fogged almost any Latina and for sure any Asian girl that I've ever seen. I didn't get that good of a look at her face but her hair, skin, and body were all legit perfect, Stacy tier. She was with a phenotype matched guy, speaking an Indian language. They were short, pretty dark, probably south or east Indian.

Also at 6'3"ish in my boots, I was the tallest person out of hundreds. There was one guy built kinda like me, Spanish speaking black guy, but a grown adult white lanklet is actually extremely rare in the US. 5'9"-5'10" really is average and over 6' stands out.

• +1
Reactions: yyy and ey88
I love hiking

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Whatever
Man i gotta start going on hikes :aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Whatever and ey88
The other was this blonde HTB that I wanted to approach, she was the only girl I saw there by herself. I had the chance but I just couldn't, I just can't start conversations with people I don't know. I have nothing to say, the will to talk is not there, the years of rotting has really built these walls up. Also this is why I'm convinced that cold approachers on here and elsewhere are larping
I can relate. Other than saying something generic about the trail, there isn't much else to say (if you aren't gl)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Whatever
Cold approaching is easy on cocaine, which is what your competition is using.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Whatever
Cold approaching is easy on cocaine, which is what your competition is using.

Agreed, but I'd be scared to touch it now, the fentanyl epidemic, you can't trust it.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Agreed, but I'd be scared to touch it now, the fentanyl epidemic, you can't trust it.
ye prob not worth unless good source + enough money

• +1
Reactions: Whatever