Observe and Move forward

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
To be honest I’m not sure how more people don’t really adopt this mentally.

Anyways, I’ve always had the mentality that you should examine society, think, even rant to incels here about it like I do. But no matter what I say it won’t change society or how others around me act. So I just move on and live life according to their standards to the best of my ability. Maybe this is coming from a place of privilege, but I too was also an LTN who got food thrown at him. Even then I could only think about what to do to get out of that rather than just giving up because of doomerism. Sure I actually agree with doomer ideas but again, following them and rotting dosent help me. I would like to say water but too many users like @Lebgfinal who think like my example to be water.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, try2beme and WhoTookVendetta
this isn’t mean to insult lebg either, just an example

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
🍎 4️⃣ 💭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Manletmachine
Anyways, I’ve always had the mentality that you should examine society, think, even rant to incels here about it like I do.
 aab4cfa2 a548 493e 9ccb 5a42a74c76df

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Kroker, iam good boy and 1 other person
@Crisick see nigguh, people are starting to realize it's time to actually start doing something useful other than rotting on .org

Movement is gaining traction. Even kings get dethroned by their children. We aren't gonna keep our lives bound to this place.

All the good users have left... I'm not belittling the current user base but it's new blood with their own sarcasm/ideologies

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Crisick
@Crisick see nigguh, people are starting to realize it's time to actually start doing something useful other than rotting on .org

Movement is gaining traction. Even kings get dethroned by their children. We aren't gonna keep our lives bound to this place.

All the good users have left... I'm not belittling the current user base but it's new blood with their own sarcasm/ideologies
I’ve always been on this timing. This forum is place for me to pass time and vent

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I’ve always been on this timing. This forum is place for me to pass time and vent
Ikr that here you can talk about stuff your normie friends won't get but honestly it's the same topics being recycled over & over again just posted by different users/formatting/vocab.

The Whitepill should be our end goal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te