Observing Black Women Reveals A Blackpill Darker Than Any Other...

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Fan of @NumbThePain.
Contributor
I've observed how women relate to each other in terms of the blackpill and observing black women literally terrified me. Observing their perdicament was the most blackpilling experience I've ever observed.

This doesn't apply to all, but most of them. The outliers don't suffer as much as the average black woman.

Many of them are terminally mentally ill from the blackpill. They have little SMV. They can't take it.

You can see this in their attitude towards dating (watch their behavior), and their obsession with wigs.
They're easily triggered at every girl that isn't black or more attractive than them.

They're all mostly overweight, and their sheer nihilism and hopelessness in their dating lives probably play a role.

If black men won't date them, they're finished and Blacks in the US would have birth rates worse than South Korea.

Back when I was getting some female attention, I'd observe that black women had an "admiring at a distance because I'll probably never get him" kind of mindset towards men.

Mind you, you don't even see this behavior anywhere near as extreme in other non-white women.
THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO MULATTAS.

Those are some of the insights I've gathered.
That's the vantablackpill right there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zevroh, sayi, mathis and 10 others
water, subhumans are black pilled who woudlve thought

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Framemogger69 and enchanted_elixir
TL;DR: all black women are femcels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, looks>books, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
I've observed how women relate to each other in terms of the blackpill and observing black women literally terrified me. Observing their perdicament was the most blackpilling experience I've ever observed.

Many of them are terminally mentally ill from the blackpill. They have little SMV. They can't take it.

You can see this in their attitude towards dating (watch their behavior), and their obsession with wigs.
They're easily triggered at every girl that isn't black or more attractive than them.

They're all mostly overweight, and their sheer nihilism and hopelessness in their dating lives probably play a role.

If black men won't date them, they're finished and Blacks in the US would have birth rates worse than South Korea.

Back when I was getting some female attention, I'd observe that black women had an "admiring at a distance because I'll probably never get him" kind of mindset towards men.

Mind you, you don't even see this behavior anywhere near as extreme in other non-white women.

Personally I don't find black woman attractive..

• +1
Reactions: mathis and enchanted_elixir
Can't relate tbh, seen quite a few pretty black foids IRL

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and enchanted_elixir
Can't relate tbh, seen quite a few pretty black foids IRL
Well, that's why I said mostly.
Remember, this DOES NOT include Mulattas.

Additional info for OP
Go on youtube and type "ugly friend" it's gonna be mostly black femcels ranting :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and enchanted_elixir

This doesn't apply to all, but most of them. The outliers don't suffer as much as the average black woman.

Water. Black girls have more smv than anyone on this forum. All women have smv. These chimps could get any guy they wanted just for being a foid.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Agreed they are repulsive compared to almost any other race

African

a= 1 they are manly hoes, A = 27, or 9,

So they are crashouts and masculine women

Never began

I'm a fan of black women, when they're good looking they can fog. But they definitely have a high concentration of subhuman women and everything you said is a symptom of how they're viewed in the dating market. Hell, even subhumans say they can't find black women attractive, even decent to hot ones. So black women typically have these distress symptoms due to them being seen as the lowest of the low in the dating market.

• +1
Schizophrenia, sorry
tom hardy GIF

Another nothing special thread from the greatest user to behold this site 😍 I could never have imagined sheboons having low smv and being spiteful very high iq and observant take OP I give you a thumbs up 😍

• JFL