Obsessing over IQ is a narcy incel cope

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Most smart people dont bother with this IQ test bs. It's pointless and can make you feel stupid and worthless.

Dont take iq tests and do something a bit more productive that could actually help you instead of making you feel shittier

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and GrayEyedBarrett
I've never took one since i'm too scared of what the result may be tbh

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
low iq post

Online IQ tests are shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Krezo, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Yup lowkey always knew I was high iq, always was naturally gifted in school, didn’t put any work in at all though, but when I did I could get an A on shit easy with limited knowledge. Never once acted narcy or took an iq test. I feel like most actual smart people don’t go to college lol. From what I have seen it’s just people thinking they are smart for memorizing a bunch of pointless facts and putting themselves in crippling debt while being absolute sheep. That being said, if I had tried in school I would be a lot smarter but school doesn’t make you smart. Being smart is more about problem solving, fast learning, common sense and logic which the majority of people lack.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
What do they do then? Flip burgers at Mcdonalds?
Drop out and start a business or market themselves. Other creative ways to make money. Smart people don’t have tunnel vision. If you can set a goal and work towards it, even if others say you can’t and you need a degree, if you want it bad enough and you are smart you can make it happen.

Drop out and start a business or market themselves. Other creative ways to make money. Smart people don’t have tunnel vision.
It's not that easy. Going to college and getting a degree ups your credibility.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Danish_Retard
I remeber you bragging about your iq long back ago, I see a pattern here

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and AbandonShip
It's not that easy. Going to college and getting a degree ups your credibility.
That’s why tesla doesn’t hire based on degrees right? They put no value on it lmao. And especially in 2020 it’s more of a waste omunless you go into the STEM field or some science field of study. Also that sounds like something someone who goes to college and thinks they are smart solely based off of that fact would say; would they not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Darkstrand, Chadeep and 1 other person
I remeber you bragging about your iq long back ago, I see a pattern here
That was a joke. I have never taken a real iq test. Only those Mensa online ones

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1560
Drop out and start a business or market themselves. Other creative ways to make money. Smart people don’t have tunnel vision. If you can set a goal and work towards it, even if others say you can’t and you need a degree, if you want it bad enough and you are smart you can make it happen.
You don't need to be smart to do that, especially not high IQ. Having a high IQ will probably hinder you because you can't network because you're not a normie.
Real high IQ people go to university, get an incredibly hard degree and earn bank.

That’s why tesla doesn’t hire based on degrees right? They put no value on it lmao. And especially in 2020 it’s more of a waste omunless you go into the STEM field or some science field of study. Also that sounds like something someone who goes to college and thinks they are smart solely based off of that fact would say; would they not?
Tesla can't employ everyone tho. Its the not the only employer in the world

Being obsessed with IQ and IQ tests is counter-productive , focus your intelligence on something that benefits society and make you a nice living.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and AbandonShip
You don't need to be smart to do that, especially not high IQ. Having a high IQ will probably hinder you because you can't network because you're not a normie.
Real high IQ people go to university, get an incredibly hard degree and earn bank.
Yeah cause that’s totally what elon musk and every other billionaire did. Also what about professional sports, acting, comedy? Kevin Hart, Arnold Shwarznegger, so many smart people who aren’t working some shitty deskjob for 100k a year. They found their own way to make it. If you want to go work a deskjob for 100k a year go for it. But that’s not going to be me.

"Obsessing over IQ is a narcy incel cope"
>t. seething brainlet

Obsessing with IQ and IQ tests are counter-productive , focus your intelligence on something that benefits society and make you a living.
This is what i am trying to say

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis

:p

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Yeah cause that’s totally what elon musk and every other billionaire did. Also what about professional sports, acting, comedy? Kevin Hart, Arnold Shwarznegger, so many smart people who aren’t working some shitty deskjob for 100k a year. They found their own way to make it. If you want to go work a deskjob for 100k a year go for it. But that’s not going to be me.
Elon Musk inherited blood money from an emerald mine. He isn't exactly a good example of someone high IQ making it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AbandonShip
Elon Musk inherited blood money from an emerald mine. He isn't exactly a good example of someone high IQ making it.
source? Genuinely did not know that. But to say college is the way in 2020 is naive. Most college students are idiots who don’t know why they are even there and just party all week landing themselves in debt and wasting time.

Lol true. Caging at those who claim 140+ IQ by those tests.
They aren't totally inaccuarte. But they only measure one single component of intelligence

source? Genuinely did not know that. But to say college is the way in 2020 is naive. Most college students are idiots who don’t know why they are even there and just party all week landing themselves in debt and wasting time.
I get paid to go to university. We don't even have colleges here in Denmark.

source:

tbh I liked Musk until I found that subreddit. He's just a narcy cunt tbh.

source:

He has managed to develop a cult like following. Other than that he is nothing special imo.

"Bu..but he launched a car into space bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Chadeep and Danish_Retard
finding out your not as high iq as your favorite anime characters is literally something else, its the ultimate nail in the coffin to get someone to ldar completely.

I scored

100 Germany (This one was timed for 10 minutes rather then 30 minutes+I left alot of questions blank+it had a stdev of 10 which means your score is a big higher then what was scored I believe)
107 Norway ( I took this while starving+I was getting bored easily due to being hungry af)
117 Denmark (Guessed on the last questions which might have skewed my results favorably)
112 Norway (Retook the one I got a 107 on, I literally was getting pissed as I had trouble on the last few+I was getting bored so I closed it and it gave me a 112)

I would say my iq is around 105-115 based on this, probably more so 105-110.

I might take one irl just cause I cant cope with not being high iq. Ill be happy if I score >110 irl.

I assume you shouldn't guess on questions on a iq test and you should only answer the ones your sure of so your results are more reliable.

He has managed to develop a cult like following. Other than that he is nothing special imo.

"Bu..but he launched a car into space bro"
"But but but he started space ex bro"

"what do you mean be just bought it and his workers say they prefer when he isn't present?"

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AbandonShip
finding out your not as high iq as your favorite anime characters is literally something else, its the ultimate nail in the coffin to get someone to ldar completely.

I scored

100 Germany (This one was timed for 10 minutes rather then 30 minutes+I left alot of questions blank+it had a stdev of 10 which means your score is a big higher then what was scored I believe)
107 Norway ( I took this while starving+I was getting bored easily due to being hungry af)
117 Denmark (Guessed on the last questions which might have skewed my results favorably)
112 Norway (Retook the one I got a 107 on, I literally was getting pissed as I had trouble on the last few+I was getting bored so I closed it and it gave me a 112)

I would say my iq is around 105-115 based on this, probably more so 105-110.

I might take one irl just cause I cant cope with not being high iq. Ill be happy if I score >110 irl.

I assume you shouldn't guess on questions on a iq test and you should only answer the ones your sure of so your results are more reliable.
Retaking an IQ test wont give you reliable results.

source:

Regardless of your opinion of elon or whatever he has done he has done and is continuing to move the human race forward. Do I trust his brain implant technology? Fuck no, and no one will ever force me to use anything like that. But ultimately he has turned a profit on his companies, even if it’s a bad example he did build most of his wealth. Also no one is perfect, yin yang type shit. Anyways you can build a brand and you can make money other ways. Maybe in your country universities are different but in the U.S. they are just liberal breeding grounds and unless STEM or medical or some science type of field it’s a waste.