Obsessing over politics is truly pointless

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
Muh Muh Democracy JFL your vote doesnt matter

You and me are the peasent class our political opinion does not matter and thus trying to achieve political awareness is utterly pointless. You only need to keep up with economic policies so you can save your wealth.

Link to the study: https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...age-citizens/62327F513959D0A304D4893B382B992B

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, xegigi and lestoa
being a chudcel and caring abt politics is an incel trait for sure

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Same shit in the UK. Bunch of morons rambling about whether they want to be fucked by a left, centre right or right winged party.

If your life is shit under conservatives, it would be shit under labour and Vice Versa. Politics is just a circus.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Infinite, wannamogger and 1 other person
Unless you join politics and try to run for office, either by engaging in existing parties or starting your own party. This way, you can get power, money, easily be able to afford looksmaxxing and at the same time try to change policies to put foids in their place.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and UrGirlsMcm
Muh Muh Democracy JFL your vote doesnt matter

View attachment 2982215

You and me are the peasent class our political opinion does not matter and thus trying to achieve political awareness is utterly pointless. You only need to keep up with economic policies so you can save your wealth.

Link to the study: https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...age-citizens/62327F513959D0A304D4893B382B992B
Agree. But if you know what you're doing you can make bank from betting on politics.

The gambling companies are uniquely bad at setting odds on politics.

• +1
politics is the biggest scam since the invention of democracy, common people never had a choice in saying anything

• +1
overall caring about things u cant control is extremely low T beta trait

• +1
Absolutely.

You have no fucking power over policty, so why are you arguing with retards on ze internet over finer points of how to run ze fucking economy? Why not just make money, looksmax, have fun, status max, and fuck hot 20yo naïve borderline retard girl who loves hot dick? I think zis is better.

Serious edit: when you have money and skills, you can just move to better places. The rich live well anywhere. Think about it. Brazil is a shit hole, but for rich people in Brazil, it is fucking nice. They have their gated communities and their pool outside. They can pay poor peasants to be their houseworkers. It's a good time for them. Another example. Argentina dog shit economy but rich guys who move to Argentina live like kings. Pay for everything in USD, ez no problem.

Politics is for poors. Democracy is a show. The rich just buy influence. Do you think you're going to convince enough people of your opinions to change policy? What you really want is a nice fucking life. How can you get it? With money, you idiot

Yes, western world is in decline. You should act accordingly, like how you plan for a rainy day by taking your umbrella. You don't yell at the sky not to rain. Once you get the message of where we are metapolitically, stop thinking about it, stop trying fix it. It's not your problem. Your tribe, your nation, sold you away 50 years ago. It's over. New nations will be forged. Civilization will retreat to pockets. There are always places for intelligent skilled men somewhere in the world. I see the future looking a lot more like the middle ages, with guilds and gated communites and shit. People adapt.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Lucid and Debetro
Absolutely.

You have no fucking power over policty, so why are you arguing with retards on ze internet over finer points of how to run ze fucking economy? Why not just make money, looksmax, have fun, status max, and fuck hot 20yo naïve borderline retard girl who loves hot dick? I think zis is better.

Serious edit: when you have money and skills, you can just move to better places. The rich live well anywhere. Think about it. Brazil is a shit hole, but for rich people in Brazil, it is fucking nice. They have their gated communities and their pool outside. They can pay poor peasants to be their houseworkers. It's a good time for them. Another example. Argentina dog shit economy but rich guys who move to Argentina live like kings. Pay for everything in USD, ez no problem.

Politics is for poors. Democracy is a show. The rich just buy influence. Do you think you're going to convince enough people of your opinions to change policy? What you really want is a nice fucking life. How can you get it? With money, you idiot

Yes, western world is in decline. You should act accordingly, like how you plan for a rainy day by taking your umbrella. You don't yell at the sky not to rain. Once you get the message of where we are metapolitically, stop thinking about it, stop trying fix it. It's not your problem. Your tribe, your nation, sold you away 50 years ago. It's over. New nations will be forged. Civilization will retreat to pockets. There are always places for intelligent skilled men somewhere in the world. I see the future looking a lot more like the middle ages, with guilds and gated communites and shit. People adapt.
Legit dude. I used to be politicel but knowing how many in it are brain drain normals who treat it like a soccer game just made me leave the scene. They don't want genuine solutions instead seek their narrative as being right.

• +1
Reactions: Nerian and UrGirlsMcm