ocarina of time vs majoras mask?

D

Deleted member 2362

Iron
Majoras mask mogs

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
never played it but intend to. I played like 80 percent of ocarina, was top tier.

what did u think of botw?
BOTW was okay but the gameplay gets repitetive. The first 40 hours are really good as you explore the map but after that its just all about finding shrines which are lame and copy pasted puzzles. The dungeons are dissapointing too. I'd give it a 7/10 though just for the map exploring part.

• Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides
BOTW was okay but the gameplay gets repitetive. The first 40 hours are really good as you explore the map but after that its just all about finding shrines which are lame and copy pasted puzzles. The dungeons are dissapointing too. I'd give it a 7/10 though just for the map exploring part.
i agree more or less.. as a game i thought it was good overall and enjoyed the mechanics and map.. but i find it hard to consider it a zelda game tbh, and things got repetitive fast as u said.

im trying to decide the best way to play majora and ocarina now. I think for ocarina i should get the 2ds max and play the remake/remaster, and for majora play it on my wii u with the pro controller. (wii is better i heard since not toned down colors and faster, but i dont have one anymore).

Majoras mask mogs because of Ben Drowned

I think you should emulate them both

majora's mask. One of the best games of my childhood

started wind waker hd last afternoon yesterday, almost done with it now (late evening)

next ill cope w ocarina and majoras mask

I have them both on the gamecube.

twilight princess

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
finished wind waker hd in a couple days, now playing ocarina of time virtual console. So hard to get used to clumsy controls and poor graphics but its ok thus far (only on great deku tree dungeon )