Occipital surgery

M

middlecel

Iron
Has anyone on this forum ever gotten occipital bun surgery? (Or even seen a doctor about it at all) I have it to an extreme where my head looks like a neanderthal when my hairs low and I'm real conscious about it, I want this shit fixed.

Identical to this but my head is bigger
6 Little or no protruding chin e1419461186689

• So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I bet for a 100% you're overexaggerating. I have a big occiput too but it's not an extreme failo on it's own, a flat back of the head is 100 times worse and makes you look like a low IQ low class dummy.

Don't think about this unless your forward growth is good

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and PubertyMaxxer
I bet for a 100% you're overexaggerating. I have a big occiput too but it's not an extreme failo on it's own, a flat back of the head is 100 times worse and makes you look like a low IQ low class dummy.

Don't think about this unless your forward growth is good
I cut my hair short and it looked like that, I'm not exaggerating I wish it was different but people have also laughed when my hair was cut low. If I go bald I'm omegagigafucked. I do have good forward growth but shit, once they see my headshape they stare at it and it's annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I cut my hair short and it looked like that, I'm not exaggerating I wish it was different but people have also laughed when my hair was cut low. If I go bald I'm omegagigafucked. I do have good forward growth but shit, once they see my headshape they stare at it and it's annoying.
pm