Occult / Devil worship and appearance benefit

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I've seen this happen with one kid I knew at college thought it was bullshit he was trucel in 9th grade and turned into a male model in college doing this type of stuff worshiping satan but he lost himself in a lot of ways (lack of joy, mental issues, and physical health problems at a young age) so I don't know if its worth it

Anyone hear of this before? Not joking

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 32425 and 4 others
I've seen this happen with one kid I knew at college thought it was bullshit he was trucel in 9th grade and turned into a male model in college doing this type of stuff worshiping satan but he lost himself in a lot of ways (lack of joy, mental issues, and physical health problems at a young age) so I don't know if its worth it

CB76393A 26B1 49A3 8585 EF6913B8B092

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 11748 and 5 others
@rydofx has actually said something about this sort of "dark magic" before I believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, rydofx and Kenickie
Literally over for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 4612 and 3 others
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Lasko123
Satan doesn't exist you delusional dullard.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 32425, Lasko123 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
tell him to write a tutorial

Witchcraft has always existed since old times. Last execution happened in Saudi Arabia.

You will end up among the dwellers of hellfire for eternity, rejecting God and is messangers. I'd rather die.

{It was not Solomon, who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic.} [Quran 2:102]

And whoever does magic, he has indeed associated partners with Allah."

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 27857 and Deleted member 10987
2 years ago i was so autistic because of psl.I remember praying everyday for 20 minutes to just ask God for good face,body and voice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
2 years ago i was so autistic because of psl.I remember praying everyday for 20 minutes to just ask God for good face,body and voice.
And what happened?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
@rydofx has actually said something about this sort of "dark magic" before I believe
Stoked you remembered fam!

Yah worshipping lucifer (the god of this world) is the best possible way to achieve success and become your best self in *this world*. If you dedicate yourself to serving the devil you will 100% achieve all of the goals you want to achieve......if it has nothing to do with god. Yes, worshipping the devil is probably the best secret looksmax technique. The devil will send his angels to guide and assist you with your goals and things you want to achieve will literally "magically" start to happen to you.

********I don't recommend doing this because it will certainly lead to bad things either a) after u turn to god or b) if you die in your worship of the devil "aka hell". I have worshipped the devil in the past and amazing things have happened, then when i turned to god it was a terrible scenario constant demonic attacks in dreams. Loud crashing sounds in my house out of nowhere when i was repenting to god because satan was angry.************

In case anyone doesn't know. Worship of the devil/occultic practices is the reason for most success of actors/musicians/entertainers. Demonic spirits enter the bodies of these people and they become much more talented. Just research how being possesed by demons makes you better at music.

Also: Nikola Tesla was an occultist who would become possesed in the ether with demonic spirits to create unheard of inventions, tons of other scientists, inventors have entered into the ether as well for their success. I have also entered the ether communicated with demonic spirits to understand the matrix of this world (physics, psychological behaviour of man/woman).

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Zeruel and Deleted member 4612
I have also entered the ether communicated with demonic spirits to understand the matrix of this world (physics, psychological behaviour of man/woman).
you can enter the "ether"? I assume this is dangerous no?

It can work. There are principalities that have the authority to promote you, but it will never be worth it.

you can enter the "ether"? I assume this is dangerous no?
yes it takes a long time to enter it (you do it through meditation connecting to demonic spirits). it will give you genius ideas allow to have a way heightened sense of reality. it is a terrible idea if you **stop** entering the ether on a regular basis and will likely make you a) go insane and b) gives access to those demonic spirits to haunt you as much as they want. especially if you turn to god because then those demonic spirits will be super pissed off and will go after you for potentially your whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 4612
yes it takes a long time to enter it (you do it through meditation connecting to demonic spirits). it will give you genius ideas allow to have a way heightened sense of reality. it is a terrible idea if you **stop** entering the ether on a regular basis and will likely make you a) go insane and b) gives access to those demonic spirits to haunt you as much as they want. especially if you turn to god because then those demonic spirits will be super pissed off and will go after you for potentially your whole life
is using your third eye the way you do this?

is using your third eye the way you do this?
yes sir. all that third eye stuff

especially meditation. meditation is a form of connecting with demonic spirits. When you become calm/collected/concentrated from meditation it is because you have a demonic spirit taking possession of your soul. The more advanced meditation you get into. The more demonic spirits you can connect with. This is how you can become your super self. But its all because you are being possessed by spirits

Most people who practice these things and know them though don't think that they are demonic. They believe that they are guiding spirits to help them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 4612

Stoked you remembered fam!

Yah worshipping lucifer (the god of this world) is the best possible way to achieve success and become your best self in *this world*. If you dedicate yourself to serving the devil you will 100% achieve all of the goals you want to achieve......if it has nothing to do with god. Yes, worshipping the devil is probably the best secret looksmax technique. The devil will send his angels to guide and assist you with your goals and things you want to achieve will literally "magically" start to happen to you.

********I don't recommend doing this because it will certainly lead to bad things either a) after u turn to god or b) if you die in your worship of the devil "aka hell". I have worshipped the devil in the past and amazing things have happened, then when i turned to god it was a terrible scenario constant demonic attacks in dreams. Loud crashing sounds in my house out of nowhere when i was repenting to god because satan was angry.************

In case anyone doesn't know. Worship of the devil/occultic practices is the reason for most success of actors/musicians/entertainers. Demonic spirits enter the bodies of these people and they become much more talented. Just research how being possesed by demons makes you better at music.

Also: Nikola Tesla was an occultist who would become possesed in the ether with demonic spirits to create unheard of inventions, tons of other scientists, inventors have entered into the ether as well for their success. I have also entered the ether communicated with demonic spirits to understand the matrix of this world (physics, psychological behaviour of man/woman).
How can I do that?

How can I do that?
You will get sent to hell for worshipping the devil. A split second in time of earthly pleasures to an eternity in hell is not worth it. You are way better off being incel worshipping god then making it into heaven.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and FreakkForLife
From someone who's an actual occultist (not a crackhead with a wild imagination like @rydofx) :

Not really. This shit doesn't work like hollywood movies. He could definitely secure modeling contracts and recognition to some extent but you still have to have bones for that. No entity can just bestow a Hexum face on you in a real physical sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, RomanianZaddy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Over for biblecels

so this is how crisick ascended :(

If someone has a guide for this, send it to me.