@OCDMaxxing

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
You pissed me off with that retarded thread you made. You say I wouldn't refute your arguments. Very well, I've dedicated a whole thread to deal with your autism.
----------------------------

This is the woman you used to back up your excuse of how chewing is "bad." Now guys, I honestly don't know what was this fool's point here. This woman is 38 years old and chewed. Ok and? She looks like shit because she's old, and to be honest she has a good lower third. It's a shame what's happened with the TMJ or whatever. No chewing would've benefited her anyways because she's WAY pass the age deadline.

In this comment above, you've said that chewing is bullshit. Now you're saying to eat hard foods instead? What is your IQ..? You are honestly confused.
INB4 he comes up with some lame coping excuse to excuse himself.
I'll give you this, and THIS ONLY: Chewing does not work after an age. Only because of the fact that mandible stops growing.(it's true that the bones may never fuse, but they STOP growing after the age deadline, in which you could kinda say the bones fused.) Age 23-24 are the deadlines, and after this is just cope. I also have reason to believe that you, @OCDMaxxing are close to the deadline or in-fact after it.

The mandible GROWS into your 20s, same with the maxilla. Forceful chewing can cause great impact on your lower third, ONLY if your age is lower than the age deadline.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-40463-3

"
Our data indicate that masticatory force can prompt changes in facial structure by modulating the function of cells that regulate bone reconstruction," says co-author Tomoki Nakashima. "This discovery -- that increased chewing itself can directly change the shape of the jawbone -- could facilitate the development of treatments for skeletal abnormalities, such as jaw deformities."

This is a scientific report.

I myself have chewed 2 years ago, and received great results. I won't post myself due to safety reasons. Would you like to see other people's results?

Ian also didn't chewed, his lower third grew naturally with age. Some people's lower third don't grow this well, so we chew to achieve optimal growth.

Do not bring people down because of your subhumanity. You could ruin people's potential.

@RandomGuy @FatJattMofo @SayNoToRotting @Traxanas @Gudru @LordNorwood @DianabolDownie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Alexanderr, tylerhunter97 and 8 others
:preparingthepopcorn:

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
he's saying that chewing works but is bullshit in terms of waste of time (?) or waste of money (?).

chewing hard food will give you the same if not better results

• +1
not sure why im mentioned here???

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Any1 can be anything and Deleted member 3043
my goal is not to argue or to fight really, just for everybody to come to an understanding.
i agree tho, i just feel sad to be in my 20s to know about mewing and chewing

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and MrGlutton
She looks like shit because she's old
no, she looks shit also, because her masseters are bloated and rounded from all the chewing

In this comment above, you've said that chewing is bullshit. Now you're saying to eat hard foods instead? What is your IQ..? You are honestly confused.
Chewing hard food during teenage years is important, it is not bullshit and I didn't claim it is. I claimed that chewing shitload of gum is bullshit and many guys here got TMJ doing it.

I'll give you this, and THIS ONLY: Chewing does not work after an age. Only because of the fact that mandible stops growing.(it's true that the bones may never fuse, but they STOP growing after the age deadline, in which you could kinda say the bones fused.) Age 23-24 are the deadlines, and after this is just cope. I also have reason to believe that you, @OCDMaxxing are close to the deadline or in-fact after it.
Well, yeah, but so when you say "chewing works" mention it works until 25. I'm way past that so I get pissed people say chewing works. EVERYTHING FUCKING THING WORKS FOR TEENS. EVERYTHING! Like fucking mice almost! Even fucking posture works on teens. It doesn't apply to oldecels so don't spout it as universal truth!!

And stop posting Ian. He has perfect lower third anyway.

Do not bring people down because of your subhumanity. You could ruin people's potential.
I can say same for you suggesting people to chew falim for hours and thus get their temporomandibular joints destroyed. You jut gonna ignore that fact that many looksmaxxers got that shit? Teens are not immune to it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything, MrGlutton and Deleted member 685
Jesus Christ you brought your flamethrower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Any1 can be anything, KEy21, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Also @ the TMJ issue, masseter muscles actually help in relieving the problem and in some cases, resolving it entirely. (anecdotally confirmed by me & a few other posts outside this forum) Getting TMD through chewing just means you're being retarded in the process of it, when the muscles & joints are stressed from continuous tough movement, the body is telling you to let it heal for at least a few days.

Simple shit, man

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Any1 can be anything, MrGlutton and 3 others
no, she looks shit also, because her masseters are bloated and rounded from all the chewing

Chewing hard food during teenage years is important, it is not bullshit and I didn't claim it is. I claimed that chewing shitload of gum is bullshit and many guys here got TMJ doing it.

Well, yeah, but so when you say "chewing works" mention it works until 25. I'm way past that so I get pissed people say chewing works. EVERYTHING FUCKING THING WORKS FOR TEENS. EVERYTHING! Like fucking mice almost! Even fucking posture works on teens. It doesn't apply to oldecels so don't spout it as universal truth!!

I can say same for you suggesting people to chew falim for hours and thus get their temporomandibular joints destroyed. You jut gonna ignore that fact that many looksmaxxers got that shit? Teens are not immune to it.
i disagree with you on the woman.

chewing hard food during teenager years works too, but ideally chewing gum is more ideal as it is designed for you to chew it constantly. You can also chew it for as how long as you want. With hard food, you'll have to swallow it sooner or later and the hard food gets softer the more you chew.

I understand when you say it's not universal truth because it doesn't work on oldcels. I agree with you on that, and I'm sorry to have insulted you.

i'm glad we came to an understanding, and i'm sorry that you won't get any gains anymore due to age.

• +1
i disagree with you on the woman.

chewing hard food during teenager years works too, but ideally chewing gum is more ideal as it is designed for you to chew it constantly. You can also chew it for as how long as you want. With hard food, you'll have to swallow it sooner or later and the hard food gets softer the more you chew.

I understand when you say it's not universal truth because it doesn't work on oldcels. I agree with you on that, and I'm sorry to have insulted you.

i'm glad we came to an understanding, and i'm sorry that you won't get any gains anymore due to age.
Ok, but what you say about guys who got into TMJ from all the chewing? what about the lady? You say gum is good because you can chewing it all the time, but obviously that is not a good thing. You don't want to be chewing all the time and wearing out your joint.

• +1
Ok, but what you say about guys who got into TMJ from all the chewing? what about the lady? You say gum is good because you can chewing it all the time, but obviously that is not a good thing. You don't want to be chewing all the time and wearing out your joint.
you can definitely get TMJ from the chewing.

but it depends on the person doing the chewing, they need to regulate themselves if they don't want to develop TMJ. I used to do it for 6 hours without a problem tbh.

• +1
you can definitely get TMJ from the chewing.

but it depends on the person doing the chewing, they need to regulate themselves if they don't want to develop TMJ. I used to do it for 6 hours without a problem tbh.
6 hours? how much gum were u using? how tough?

I do barely 30 mins

• +1
6 hours? how much gum were u using? how tough?

I do barely 30 mins
when i did it i used a hard bubble gum, now i'm using falim gum.

i chewed only one gum at a time. it was tough enough for me to use force.

i guess the reason why i did it that long was because i turned it into a habit.

not reading this thread

not reading this thread
bro why do u react on almost every post? I will send a BBC tyrone from the dark web to knock on ur door and anally abuse u from the spot, ok cunt?

• +1
Not trying to bash on @OCDMaxxing but I do agree with the arguments posted ITT and disagree with his point of view

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
He just takes extreme cases to justify his points. Typical PSL point of view nothing new here.

I’ve been chewing mastic for 2 months now, no tmj, no clicking, no bloat, nothing. My masseters get wider after my session which goes down in the morning.

I’m not a black and white autist that will chew to extreme for hours, I just chew enough for bone formation and leave it at there. My masseters also have gained some mass which is starting to form that triangle look from front right now.

Noticible bone changes should take at least 6 months imo, and I’m not rushing anything.

• +1

Speaking of hard foods I genuinely would like to know what should I chew as I am still young ?

• +1
You pissed me off with that retarded thread you made. You say I wouldn't refute your arguments. Very well, I've dedicated a whole thread to deal with your autism.
View attachment 157734

This is the woman you used to back up your excuse of how chewing is "bad." Now guys, I honestly don't know what was this fool's point here. This woman is 38 years old and chewed. Ok and? She looks like shit because she's old, and to be honest she has a good lower third. It's a shame what's happened with the TMJ or whatever. No chewing would've benefited her anyways because she's WAY pass the age deadline.

View attachment 157731
INB4 he comes up with some lame coping excuse to excuse himself.

The mandible GROWS into your 20s, same with the maxilla. Forceful chewing can cause great impact on your lower third, ONLY if your age is lower than the age deadline.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-40463-3

"
Our data indicate that masticatory force can prompt changes in facial structure by modulating the function of cells that regulate bone reconstruction," says co-author Tomoki Nakashima. "This discovery -- that increased chewing itself can directly change the shape of the jawbone -- could facilitate the development of treatments for skeletal abnormalities, such as jaw deformities."

This is a scientific report.

I myself have chewed 2 years ago, and received great results. I won't post myself due to safety reasons. Would you like to see other people's results?

View attachment 157745 View attachment 157746 View attachment 157747

Ian also didn't chewed, his lower third grew naturally with age. Some people's lower third don't grow this well, so we chew to achieve optimal growth.

@RandomGuy @FatJattMofo @SayNoToRotting @Traxanas @Gudru @LordNorwood @DianabolDownie