Odd couples

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
I live in a country in Latam with a large white population where mestizos and Indians clearly have a lower SMV than the white population.

All the couples you see on Instagram are a white boy + a ugly mestizo girl

It is almost impossible to see a white white couple where the man is a 7 or less, for a white man to get a white woman that is at least LTB he needs to be at least HTN

You see a lot of normis with mestizo or directly Amerindian/mulatto girls

I know a guy with a Mediterranean phenotype, slightly Arab, he is 1.80 m tall (that is quite tall for this country) and the most he could get as a partner is a degenerate Amerindian whore with a Bolivian face from the highlands.

Where are the white women in all this? I suppose in the harems of the Chads, because the truth is I can't think of anything else.

I just wanted to let you know that if the white race disappears tomorrow it is not only because of the jews, but also because of fucking female hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
people say chinese look the same, but highland bolivians ALL Look identical

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
attractive men are incels

I live in a country in Latam with a large white population where mestizos and Indians clearly have a lower SMV than the white population.

All the couples you see on Instagram are a white boy + a ugly mestizo girl

It is almost impossible to see a white white couple where the man is a 7 or less, for a white man to get a white woman that is at least LTB he needs to be at least HTN

You see a lot of normis with mestizo or directly Amerindian/mulatto girls

I know a guy with a Mediterranean phenotype, slightly Arab, he is 1.80 m tall (that is quite tall for this country) and the most he could get as a partner is a degenerate Amerindian whore with a Bolivian face from the highlands.

Where are the white women in all this? I suppose in the harems of the Chads, because the truth is I can't think of anything else.

I just wanted to let you know that if the white race disappears tomorrow it is not only because of the jews, but also because of fucking female hypergamy.
Muh jewery, Jews planted a seed, it's white people who proactively ruin ourselves,
instead of reinvesting the populations money (taxes) into the people, they bring in migrants, who take money, make babies for free.
Its a quick work force.

I actually dont give a shit to be honest, i just want cheap workers for my hard labour business.

• So Sad
Reactions: Freixel