Reactions: AspiringMogger and HitAndRun
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and HitAndRun
u just retardet arsenal supporter, shitty worse team than tottenham

u just retardet arsenal supporter, shitty worse team than tottenham
I support United. Still doesn’t change how Bruno is trash and an ugly recessed manlet

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
5'9 NERDICK manlet vs 6'2 robust BBC bvll

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bbc halo all that i can say

white guy is elite of his race

meanwhile black guy is just slightly over average for his race

white guy is elite of his race

meanwhile black guy is just slightly over average for his race
Weird thinking of non models in PSL terms. Ødegaard just looks like a regular bloke to me

• +1
Reactions: dj0037
The ones who voted Gabriel are beyond Blacked (jewed)

I support United. Still doesn’t change how Bruno is trash and an ugly recessed manlet
Yes bruno is ugly but not true united fan thinks Bruno is trash. He has carried out team for 3+ years now wtf are u on about. My only complaint on him is that he flops and cries to refs a lot

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yes bruno is ugly but not true united fan thinks Bruno is trash. He has carried out team for 3+ years now wtf are u on about. My only complaint on him is that he flops and cries to refs a lot
bruno carries while trashford doesn't pass to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Bruno is literal dog shit
Seeing united fans put on the cape for that terrible leader who disappears in every game is hilarious

Seeing united fans put on the cape for that terrible leader who disappears in every game is hilarious
Shouldn't be captain because he's a whiney bitch but he's still undoubtedly their best player but it's not that high of a bar when you realize who he plays for. I can't really talk much cos I'm a chelsea fan but ukraine bolt scored yesterday and will save our season.

• +1
Ur retarded look at his stats he's one of the best if not the best cm/cams on the planet. Most goal contributions since joining United i don't wanna hear that bullshit. Fucking moron and ur not a true united fan.

Rashford got that extension and stopped caring its pathetic because he has the most potential out of everyone on the team but he's not consistent enough and has been literal dogshit this season

Micky van de ven mogs them both

Odegaard is better lookswise/football wise

Ur retarded look at his stats he's one of the best if not the best cm/cams on the planet. Most goal contributions since joining United i don't wanna hear that bullshit. Fucking moron and ur not a true united fan.

Rashford got that extension and stopped caring its pathetic because he has the most potential out of everyone on the team but he's not consistent enough and has been literal dogshit this season
blud signed a 400k pw deal and decided to do whatever tf he wants lmaooo. he genuinely doesn't pass and he got caught driving in the wrong direction of traffic. fucking hell he's finished

• So Sad
blud signed a 400k pw deal and decided to do whatever tf he wants lmaooo. he genuinely doesn't pass and he got caught driving in the wrong direction of traffic. fucking hell he's finished
Being a united fan is torture. At least Rasmus Hojlund looks like he could be good. Everyone else has been literal dogshit this season. Idek how to cope anymore

6”4 and is the fastest in the prem, atheltic aryan chad. He would have been hitlers poster child
fr lmao. i wish he joined chelsea and i'm glad he didn't join liverpool or else they would've been set with him and 6'4 bbc konate for the next 10 yrs.

Being a united fan is torture. At least Rasmus Hojlund looks like he could be good. Everyone else has been literal dogshit this season. Idek how to cope anymore
Ronaldo 21/22 was underrated, supported United just cuz of Ronaldo. You guys treated him like shit. Trashford is trash. Problem with United is that there is players with too different playstyles. No identity. Hojlund is best at build up play. While trashford only can attack on the counter.

• +1
being a chelsea fan last year was the worst experience of my life but you guys might experience it this szn unless u sack that bald fuck making shit signings like onana, antony and the manlet butcher lmao.

Ronaldo 21/22 was underrated, supported United just cuz of Ronaldo. You guys treated him like shit. Trashford is trash. Problem with United is that there is players with too different playstyles. No identity. Hojlund is best at build up play. While trashford only can attack on the counter.
he can't even attack on the counter lmao. he fucked up the easiest chance today. ronaldo got so badly mistreated by that bald prick and now he's been exposed by sancho and has no one to scape goat. i'll throw a party when he gets sacked.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
he can't even attack on the counter lmao. he fucked up the easiest chance today. ronaldo got so badly mistreated by that bald prick and now he's been exposed by sancho and has no one to scape goat. i'll throw a party when he gets sacked.
Its over for United. Ten hag also got rid of Rangnick. Huge mistake aswell.

Its over for United. Ten hag also got rid of Rangnick. Huge mistake aswell.
yep. no chance with that guy as manager making stupid signings. hojlund is the only one that looks good. garnacho could be good in the future but i don't have high optimisim for either tbh. the club might be finished because they also don't have money like us since they spent it all on retards who they sell for a huge loss later on.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Nah being fr its a looksmatch in my eyes
not in the slightest lmao. idk how u can say that. odegaard has high set and prominent cheek bones, deep set eyes, good jaw and bones overall. also good facial features and harmony while gabriel is the exact oppposite with his shit hariline, big ass nose and facial sturcture of an actual monkey.

Sadly ur correct on all points. Ronaldo deserved to be treated better. We have no identity and are injured to hell and back. I hope we can buy players like hojlund that are good in buildup play. We spent money on all the wrong players and are paying dearly for it this year. It sucks but it is what it is. Man city will win it all like always so i guess it doesn't even matter. Hopefully some fucking arabs or qataris buy the club so we can spend money on anyone we want and can to fit the system. I don't think Ten Haag is the issue. We need proper players that fit his identity and everyone blows except like 2-3 players. Man United is the worst run club in the world when it comes to front office and ownership

being a chelsea fan last year was the worst experience of my life but you guys might experience it this szn unless u sack that bald fuck making shit signings like onana, antony and the manlet butcher lmao.
His signings havent been good but he is a good manager. He proved that last year and at Ajax. No point in sacking and blaming the manager we have had several since Ferguson. We need players that play for the badge and fit the clubs playstyle and identity. We have none of that right now except for maybe 3 guys and also everyone is hurt to hell nad back. I will say spending 100ms on antony was retarded and Onana is not better then DDG. Manlet butcher when healthy is a great defender. Maybe a little overrated but I loved him and varane at CB last year when healthy. Problem is they are both built like glass. Casemerio and bruno are good too but idk anyone else at United worth a damn. Fuck sports

His signings havent been good but he is a good manager. He proved that last year and at Ajax. No point in sacking and blaming the manager we have had several since Ferguson. We need players that play for the badge and fit the clubs playstyle and identity. We have none of that right now except for maybe 3 guys and also everyone is hurt to hell nad back. I will say spending 100ms on antony was retarded and Onana is not better then DDG. Manlet butcher when healthy is a great defender. Maybe a little overrated but I loved him and varane at CB last year when healthy. Problem is they are both built like glass. Casemerio and bruno are good too but idk anyone else at United worth a damn. Fuck sports
he's a fraud. ajax are in a one team league except idk wtf going on rn cos they're 15th JFL. he makes such shite signings it's crazy. antony, lisandro is overrated but not that bad, casemiro is getting old and not worth the fee and wages imo, ddg can shot stop but onana can't even distribute or shotstop lmao, we also robbed u guys for mount. he's genuinely such a fucking fraud. idk who or what can save u guys. maybe hojlund and garnacho?