Off cycle roid rage

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Will never escape the bloat
I’ve hopped of muh roids abt 17 days ago.
I’m so pissed of because today there was a half day at school, so we only were at school till 1:15 pm instead of the usual 3:20 pm and I thought I was gonna go gym at 4pm and get to grocery shopping and come home at abt 6. I was begging my pre workout arrived so I would be zoinged out of my mind while smashing arms.

I get home, no pre workout😡, no dissolvable cofee:forcedsmile:, and mum is on holiday so no good food:feelswhy:. Whatever I’ll just eat my goyslop cereal.
I eat it, lay down to watch tv, but my tv every once in a while freezes every minute while watching YouTube, it freezes, I decided that I would just rest my eyes through it. Woke up at 6 pm but only because my step dad came back from work:feelswhy:.

Whatever, I’ll just drink powdered insoluble cofee, have some, I’m more tired:feelswhy:. And I’ve got tommorow off of school but I’ve got job training for my next roid blast. It’s all gonna be fine, I’ll work until I can get more roids then be benching 180 kg:feelshah:.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Bump this shit thread :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
just cruise bro

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and Yuki
just cruise bro
Most likely because of sleep actually because I felt like a god yesterday and today I’ve only slept 4 hrs before I slept after school

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Yuki
Most likely because of sleep actually because I felt like a god yesterday and today I’ve only slept 4 hrs before I slept after school
Yea i slept only 4 hours the other day but the roids kept me going through the day ;);)

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Cruise broski. If you plan on blasting again then it’s more sensible to cruise as you’re throwing your hormones out of sync so much otherwise when you’re just gonna shut yourself down again.

If you don’t plan on blasting again then just pct hard. But I’d guess you are so you should cruise

Cruise broski. If you plan on blasting again then it’s more sensible to cruise as you’re throwing your hormones out of sync so much otherwise when you’re just gonna shut yourself down again.

If you don’t plan on blasting again then just pct hard. But I’d guess you are so you should cruise
I’m blasting in
May