Office biggest cuck tells me i’m addicted to my phone

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Can’t believe this is happening dude.

The other cuck left me alone after the last time and now my coworker who sits beside me is getting pissed that he has more work than me and that i’m chilling on my phone while he works.

So basically yesterday before my shift ended I was on my phone chilling since I didn’t have work and NO ONE was in the office besides me and this faggot.

And when we are only us workers and no higher ups are in the office we can chill on our phones like we always do.

This faggot has been eyeing me for a couple of weeks now while on my phone, hitting on his desk or coughing when he sees me as to say “get the fuck off that phone” cuz apparently this nigga thought he’s my boss or some shit.

I was on my phone and this ball sucking cuck tells me “hey ahaha are you addicted to your phone” told the nigga “no” and then he kept yapping and I didn’t reply or look at him.

This fucking cuck, Mind you, this nigga is the typa faggot to run instead of working just to look better in front of the boss and the other dudes, but he’s such a poor fag he steals my pens too.

Hope he dies tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, User28823, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
:blackpill: that cuck, he deserves it

Theres an exact typa cuck at my work and he has the same shifts as me:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and PseudoMaxxer
Theres an exact typa cuck at my work and he has the same shifts as me:feelswhy:
he does too, always on my dick bro he’s gay as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Clqs