OFFICIAL 2024 Looksmax Thread Prefix Tier List

Slayer

Slayer

💩
Screenshot 2024 10 07 at 102122 PM

Explanation and Rationale For Each Tier:

S TIER
Mogs has the most striking and eye catching color, skull emoji is cool. No prefix is a based choice in the 2024 looksmax meta where every thread has a prefix

A TIER
Blackpill is uniquely colored and can be used ironically edgy. JFL is inherently funny but kind of common, maybe should be lower in hindsight but tends to get clicks. Rage is eye catching and usually accompanies funny threads. Whitepill is unique but associated with kind of boring threads in my experience. Overall use these if you must use a prefix.

B TIER AND C TIER
Not gonna explain every one here but NSFW is good to get clicks with but can be overused. The rest are sorted from least to most forgettable, but can be better or worse depending on the thread's content. B is useful, C can be useful if judiciously applied with appropriate thread content.

D (DOGSHIT) TIER

Most of these are just hella gay whiny bullshit like Venting and Over. Like nobody cares nigga, even if used ironically they aren't good despite Venting's interesting emoji and their semi-unique colors. Discussion and Success are the lowest because they never get traction in my experience. Very overused with boring colors shared with B and C tiers.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, cromagnon, SEAmaxxer and 3 others
I SPENT WAY TOO MUCH EFFORT SCREENSHOTTING EVERY ONE OF THE PREFIXES FOR THIS THREAD TO GET 0 REPLIES

definitely an L for the mogs tag

• WTF
Reactions: Slayer