Official Farewell Thread

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
Sup guys I think it’s time I have for good moved on with my life. I left discord for good by officially deleting my account. And I will eventually ban myself for good and make a new password to forget so I can’t login on this site. It’s been kinda fun tbh, this place was somewhat good cope. I had my fun larping as an uncletomcel and pretending I was a self hating ethnic/black. I also larped as being a narcy bragger. I wanted to try the arvid gustavsson persona lol, it was fun and good cope, got pretty good reactions. But in reality Im a pretty laid back guy. I want to focus on improving my mental health as you know I’m quite a mentalcel irl from the result of being subhuman malnourished undeveloped individual growing up through development years. But gymcelling and second puberty drastically changed my appearance. But sadly I still have the same mindset as that scrawny malnourished kid. But anyways it’s time I left and reconnect back with my faith
FA90A45E DA7D 4693 8676 D12D2CC510B8
i was pretty much nongymcelled and it was 3 years ago. But I I have to say I was the happiest when I was practicing my faith.

This site Also hinders my mental health. Also I want to apologize to anyone that I insulted. I’m not even srs 80% time tbh, plz forgive me. Don’t want to make this long but I just want to make some changes in my life and achieve my goals. It was fun chilling with you guys in the offtopic. Shoutout to the niggas that I got along with really well.

@fukmylyf (day 1 nigga

@streege ( bro just leave too and focus on your deen, and just soft looksmax you don’t need surgery, hope things go well)

@Kingkellz ( great user)

@GetThatBread

@Blackout.xl (hopefully you acheive a great physique, ngl it will be very tough but I know you can do it bro)

@Vidyacoper (horn of Africa bro)

@BouncyFunction

@SlavCelibate

@Chadelite

@TubOfLard (sexiest ethnic I have ever seen)

@Moggy

@highT

@Vvvvxxxx (bbc slayer)

@stuckneworleans

@didntreadlol

@mplayer1234

@Dante1

@randomguy1235

@SubhumanCurrycel

and if I didn’t mention you I forgot and plz don’t take offence.

what’s next for me? well I have pretty good genes when it comes to bodybuilding and general lifting, I want to see how wide I can get my shoulders, I did reach 24inch bideltoid with novice and intermediate lifts. Also I will resource max and maybe get a surgery to improve my face, need money first. Ngl it was kinda fun being on looksmax but your wideframe ogre is signing out. Will be gone by tomorrow. If you have any questions or any last words for me you can pm or post here. Thank you guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Vvvvxxxx, GunnerPunner and 26 others
Mashallah brother I wish you the best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 5143
wait wait wait i'll leave too, we'll leave together. we both need to ascend.
it's INDID a sad time for PSL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Slayerino, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
wait wait wait i'll leave too, we'll leave together. we both need to ascend.
it's INDID a sad time for PSL
What’s is true ascension though?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and Deleted member 3043
Sup guys I think it’s time I have for good moved on with my life. I left discord for good by officially deleting my account. And I will eventually ban myself for good and make a new password to forget so I can’t login on this site. It’s been kinda fun tbh, this place was somewhat good cope. I had my fun larping as an uncletomcel and pretending I was a self hating ethnic/black. I also larped as being a narcy bragger. I wanted to try the arvid gustavsson persona lol, it was fun and good cope, got pretty good reactions. But in reality Im a pretty laid back guy. I want to focus on improving my mental health as you know I’m quite a mentalcel irl from the result of being subhuman malnourished undeveloped individual growing up through development years. But gymcelling and second puberty drastically changed my appearance. But sadly I still have the same mindset as that scrawny malnourished kid. But anyways it’s time I left and reconnect back with my faith View attachment 390581i was pretty much nongymcelled and it was 3 years ago. But I I have to say I was the happiest when I was practicing my faith.

This site Also hinders my mental health. Also I want to apologize to anyone that I insulted. I’m not even srs 80% time tbh, plz forgive me. Don’t want to make this long but I just want to make some changes in my life and achieve my goals. It was fun chilling with you guys in the offtopic. Shoutout to the niggas that I got along with really well.

@fukmylyf (day 1 nigga

@streege ( bro just leave too and focus on your deen, and just soft looksmax you don’t need surgery, hope things go well)

@Kingkellz ( great user)

@GetThatBread

@Blackout.xl (hopefully you acheive a great physique, ngl it will be very tough but I know you can do it bro)

@Vidyacoper (horn of Africa bro)

@BouncyFunction

@SlavCelibate

@Chadelite

@TubOfLard (sexiest ethnic I have ever seen)

@Moggy

@highT

@Vvvvxxxx (bbc slayer)

@stuckneworleans

@didntreadlol

@mplayer1234

@Dante1

@randomguy1235

@SubhumanCurrycel

and if I didn’t mention you I forgot and plz don’t take offence.

what’s next for me? well I have pretty good genes when it comes to bodybuilding and general lifting, I want to see how wide I can get my shoulders, I did reach 24inch bideltoid with novice and intermediate lifts. Also I will resource max and maybe get a surgery to improve my face, need money first. Ngl it was kinda fun being on looksmax but your wideframe ogre is signing out. Will be gone by tomorrow. If you have any questions or any last words for me you can pm or post here. Thank you guys.
Damn bro! So soon I didn't expect it.
Good luck man, I hope you achieve your body/frame goals as well save up for your needed surgeries.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 5187, Chadelite and 3 others
best of luck dude, remember to grow your hair out a bit as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
Damn bro! So soon I didn't expect it.
Good luck man, I hope you achieve your body/frame goals as well save up for your needed surgeries.
Yea man, I have a lot of work to do to achieve my body goals and need to save up money, I feel like this place is delaying my process. I actually need to have good mind to achieve advanced lifts
best of luck dude, remember to grow your hair out a bit as well
Yea cant have buzzcut when I achieve a 25 inch bideltoid jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 3043
you are here forever
see u tomorrow

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Good luck man!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
God bless you.
Farewell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 5143
Good luck to your journey ahead, you seem like a chill dude in the end ngl, most of the Muslims on this forum are actually pretty cool.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5143
Every nigga is leaving psl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 5143
XMgaPHT.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
The best thing anyone on this forum could do. Goodbye man I'm sure you can get a hot GF if you NTmaxx.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and Deleted member 5143
Bye (in a polite way)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 4671
Good luck to your journey ahead, you seem like a chill dude in the end ngl, most of the Muslims on this forum are actually pretty cool.
Thx bro and I apologize if I pissed you off I was just trolling with the narcy bragger ngl it was fun
Goodbye my fellow incels.is og

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 4671 and OBE
I hope u reach success brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 5143
bye bro @Tellem--t Salam aleikum or whatever

im your favourite dravidian bbc right??

• +1
Thx bro and I apologize if I pissed you off I was just trolling with the narcy bragger ngl it was fun

Goodbye my fellow incels.is og
Nah bro you're good, I am sure you can slay already lots of girls and you will continue to improve for sure since you were a part of this commmunity.
Just focus more on spirituality in this month of Ramadan and everything will go great, I'm sure.

• Love it
bye bro @Tellem--t Salam aleikum or whatever

im your favourite dravidian bbc right??
You and @SubhumanCurrycel tbh. Favourite fellow shitskins.

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4671
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 5143
Damn brah u didnt stick around long, but farewell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 5143
Damn brah u didnt stick around long, but farewell
I would have love to tbh, but I can’t get things done for some reason when I’m on this site, it drags me down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Ritalincel and Deleted member 2597
@streege you have discord? Add me if you do

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3043
Why do you fags take being vs not being on this site so seriously? No one cares bro.

• Hmm...
The best thing anyone on this forum could do. Goodbye man I'm sure you can get a hot GF if you NTmaxx.
That would be great, I’m not even part of society will looksmax first before I expose myself tbh and even get bigger.

This site was a good social network tbh. I made some good bonds that’s why I made this thread
Yea great bonds with people you'll never meet IRL, sounds like a great use of time...

• Hmm...

may these gigachads forgive you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 5143
Yea great bonds with people you'll never meet IRL, sounds like a great use of time...
Well tbh, I can’t relate to irl people since they are not blackpilled it’s good to talk to people that share the same views and can support each other by giving tips when it’s comes to looksmaxxing etc. And who knows we can meet up irl, like my boi @fukmylyf

• +1
if it's stupid just leave u faggot donkey

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5143
Everyone is leaving

• +1
You post on a blackpilled website, yet you act like a low T bluepilled sheep
how I use offtopic to post and have fun, because i dont have much social contact, and im sad a good poster is leaving

• So Sad

• WTF
Reactions: GunnerPunner and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: GunnerPunner and Deleted member 4671
Please keep in touch on discord and PMs. You are like a brother to me. I look forward to your ascension.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5143, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Please keep in touch on discord and PMs. You are like a brother to me. I look forward to your ascension.
Yes bro for sure prolly discord tbh.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Ritalincel
Bye bro

tenor.gif

• +1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and john2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and john2