Official long midface crew

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Let me know if you have a long midface. It's the single biggest incel trait. Long midface makes our faces punchable and we aren't in control of it.
Long midface crew beta leader Curious0 checking in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, toolateforme, medialcanthuscel and 3 others
Long midface crew obesitarian obesecel checking in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
reporting for duty

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 39
very very long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
1.07 short midface crew checking in :feelsez:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3902
Overly long midface is up there but the biggest incel trait by far is undesirable phenotype

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Bechadish, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
I wish I had long midface

tall skull == everything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, toolateforme and shibo
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
The noble beta leader, sir curious manlet is speaking.
In order to secure our safe space I call the recruits of the battalion Chad face elimination special forces, @Pietrosiek, @born2shitforced2wipe and @obesecel to get armed NOW!
106102016 1567055857456gettyimages 1159217279
 108127303 gettyimages 1159224454

An enemy has been spotted.
I hereby give the command to eliminate @TsarTsar444 immediately!
Jpeg
0420 0905 2617 0942 united states soldiers m
MPOTY 2014 Australian soldiers fire an 84 mm M3 Carl Gustave rocket launcher 1

Good job, guys.
5c98e906ee52ef4db2532a54 750 375

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others

my fat ass made some cevapcici for the squaaaaad

LETS FEAST MY COMRADES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 3635, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Long midface thin lips crew checking in ✔

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest and Deleted member 2846
what's considered long?

I have a longer than average midface but my face is rlly wide so i like to think it balances out

@medialcanthuscel it's over

Let me know if you have a long midface. It's the single biggest incel trait. Long midface makes our faces punchable and we aren't in control of it.
Long midface crew beta leader Curious0 checking in.
Big nose long facecel checking in SIR YES SIR

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and toolateforme
The distance between my pupils is 68-69mm and distance between pupil and upper lip is 63mm :lul:
images

I don't care about your midface ratio, you can have have a wide set eyes but your midface is still long, sorry.
You are a psl 4 with almost 0 potential, like Belnar93, I asked to some teen girls and they rated you psl 4 too
I don't even care if you get girls in Macedonia, almost everyone can have girls in eastern europe. In Italy you would have a fat gf at most, I have a friend with your same face and he's kissless virgin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
images

I don't care about your midface ratio, you can have have a wide set eyes but your midface is still long, sorry.
You are a psl 4 with almost 0 potential, like Belnar93, I asked to some teen girls and they rated you psl 4 too
I don't even care if you get girls in Macedonia, almost everyone can have girls in eastern europe. In Italy you would have a fat gf at most, I have a friend with your same face and he's kissless virgin.
His midface lenght is just like Lachowski so its not that long jfl

His midface lenght is just like Lachowski so its not that long jfl
If you read his post on this thread, he bragged about having a compact midface haha

This is a compact midface and what women want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
LifeFuel for longfaceCels

Long midface cruiser operational
The distance between my pupils is 68-69mm and distance between pupil and upper lip is 63mm :lul:
Midface ratio is not only the thing determining long midface. Facial thirds ratio takes part in. F
Btw how much is your bizygomatic width? 68 69 IPD is insane wide.

images

AirBrush 20191108231312
Received 2478492955699732

Midface ratio is what tells if you have compact or long face, i have literally almost the same measurements like O'pry, 68mm ipd and 62-63mm pupil to upper lip ratios, so O'pry has a long face now? And you faggot used a angled frontal camera selfie which makes your face always longer then it is
But you said that Belnar is average so you are definitely retarded. And in the end even if theoretically what you said is all true, EE girl are much better looking and have better personas then smelly italians
Received 394850474744150
Received 482011959197965
Received 412040999694094

:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1707
If you read his post on this thread, he bragged about having a compact midface haha

This is a compact midface and what women want

Compact faces are overrated. Lachowski, Gandy, Kortajarena, Ballou and few other 7PSL+ supermodels have long or longish midface. All women want is good looking male, not his midface ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and toolateforme
Long midface cruiser operational

Midface ratio is not only the thing determining long midface. Facial thirds ratio takes part in. F
Btw how much is your bizygomatic width? 68 69 IPD is insane wide.
I think it's around 145-150mm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Compact faces are overrated. Lachowski, Gandy, Kortajarena, Ballou and few other 7PSL+ supermodels have long or longish midface. All women want is good looking male, not his midface ratio.
Bro these fucking retards in here see looks in black and white and live in a bubble and everyone think surgery can help THEM but can't help anyone else!
PSL is a shit show really

I think good face. ES ratio will be ideal
20191120 234824

Here is my fhwr, around 2.03
My other ratios are 13mm philtrum, 36mm chin, midface ratio 1.07.

You also asked about the thirds of my face, my lower third is 70mm, mid third is 65mm, and upper third is 60mm

• Hmm...
Bro these fucking retards in here see looks in black and white and live in a bubble and everyone think surgery can help THEM but can't help anyone else!
PSL is a shit show really
I noticed it, happy to see other people do it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
View attachment 192764View attachment 192780
Midface ratio is what tells if you have compact or long face, i have literally almost the same measurements like O'pry, 68mm ipd and 62-63mm pupil to upper lip ratios, so O'pry has a long face now? And you faggot used a angled frontal camera selfie which makes your face always longer then it is
But you said that Belnar is average so you are definitely retarded. And in the end even if theoretically what you said is all true, EE girl are much better looking and have better personas then smelly italians
View attachment 192771View attachment 192772View attachment 192777
484.jpg

Just fucking lol at comparing your long face to O'Pry's godly face

And if you ask with your account, it's normal that women are going to lie and say that you look good. You have to ask It anonymously.
I've already tried and they voted you average at most

Attachments

• IMG_2019-12-14_15-04-56.JPG
    IMG_2019-12-14_15-04-56.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 97
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and toolateforme
View attachment 192794
Here is my fhwr, around 2.03
My other ratios are 13mm philtrum, 36mm chin, midface ratio 1.07.

You also asked about the thirds of my face, my lower third is 70mm, mid third is 65mm, and upper third is 60mm
Yeah don't even seem long midfaced
484.jpg

And if you ask with your account, it's normal that women are going to lie and say that you look good. You have to ask It anonymously.
Based on this ngl look like horse tbh.
Idk why, is it because overall skull is big? I really dont know

Some people just have bad shaped wide nose

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish

It's guys like this that belong on .co

Congrats. You're a weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴 its me boyos

1.77 fwhr, 0.97 midface

484.jpg

I didn't even ask anything, they started complimenting me themselves, are you retarded? And my face is not long, what drugs are you using
Yeah don't even seem long midfaced

Based on this ngl look like horse tbh.
Idk why, is it because overall skull is big? I really dont know
You are legit blind then, i gave you my measurements, they are all ideal, my mid third is the shortest, and my midface is 65×60 as you can see even here
Screenshot 20191214 132427 Gallery

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
images

midface length is not everything

fucking porcodio browridge + maxilla is what matter. this is my ultimate defeatist statement.
it doesn't matter with you are 5 feet or have wide hips.

JFL we have the same near exactly.
View attachment 192764View attachment 192780
View attachment 192771View attachment 192772View attachment 192777
FUCK BRO, DOPAMINE RUSH IS ALL THAT FUCKING MATTER I WISH I WAS SO LOW INHIB TO POST PICS ON SUCH GROUPS
Some people just have bad shaped wide nose
FMLYF

Last edited:
1.88 fwhr checking in. sub2=incel deformed truecel